Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. notify when chaging course

As far as I can tell, waze decided I should change course during navigation (told me to turn left, but before I did the turn told me to turn right). IMO that is not acceptable, and the least waze should do is tell me it's changing course, preferably also tell me why.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. verbose mode

I would like waze to describe the route before starting navigation.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. verbose mode II

I would like waze to tell me about better courses not taken when relevant. For example when passing next to a toll road which would shorten the route, I would like waze to tell me that a shorter route exists, but was not chosen because I did not allow toll roads in the path.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Option to use only rational routes

I would like to have an option to tell waze to use only freeways/highways/main roads etc. when driving out of town. i.e. not to go into smaller roads just to save a couple of minutes. There are two reasons for this (1) This makes me totally reliant on waze, because the smaller routes are unfamiliar and not well documented (2) This harrasses small communities.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Directions should use only actual destination, not full road sign text

Sometimes a road sign lists two different destinations. Waze reads the whole content of the sign and not just my destination. This makes me unsure if I'm on the right route.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Integração API SP156 ou Colab.re - Tapa-buraco

Olá, além de alertar os usuários sobre os perigos com buracos na via, seria interessante criar uma solicitação na Prefeitura de São Paulo, para reparo do buraco. Através da API (https://sp156.prefeitura.sp.gov.br/portal/perfil/desenvolvedor) será possível realizar essa integração, ou até com o aplicativo colab.re.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 60203

Waze has a map mistake in my neighborhood. I live on the 9300 block of Avers in Evanston, Illinois. Whenever someone tries to find my home with Waze, they are directed to the 9300 block of Hamlin, which is a block east. Can that be fixed?

Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. בקשה שהיעד יהיה על המסך כל הזמן Request that the destination be on the screen all the time

Sometimes I'm not sure I typed the correct address or the application got the command

לפעמים אני לא בטוח שהקלדתי כתובת נכון או שאפליקציה קיבלה את הפקודה

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Wide Screens

How about having wide screen satnav that we can mount on car window screens with 3D style maps and off road terrains

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please make it Refreshed Automatically before making turns, so I can get most updated routes.

Many people are using Waze and sometimes new routes suggested by Waze have more traffic. I refreshed Waze manually as many as I could to get most updated information. It would be good to have Waze be refreshed automatically before every turn it makes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ne pas dévier la circulation sur chemin de ramener moundy et Allée des Vitarelles à Toulouse Encombrement maximum à partir de 17h00

NE PAS DÉVIER la circulation vers RUE RAMELET MOUNDY et ALLÉE DES VITARELLES à Toulouse 31100 circulation très Très encombrée à partir de 17h00 Gros gros bouchons

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. GPS

My idea is to get waze working because a lot of people can not get GPS

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa

Aviso de probabilidade de ter pego multa
    O Waze avisa quando tem radar e qual o limite dele, mas creio que seria de muita utilidade se ao final da viagem fosse enviado um relatório que avisasse se o motorista passou ou não do limite dos radares, assim o alertando de prováveis multas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A great update would be, so when you tap on a part of the map you can make it a favorite. Currently you need the whole address.

I already put it in the idea column it’s pretty self-explanatory but if I did it wrong I’ll repeat it. A great update would be, so when you tap on a part of the map you can make it a favorite. Currently you need the whole address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. you have the most moronic login system ever

This is idiotic, did someone have a stroke while doing this? This is why I stopped using this years ago, there was a login problem, tried to get back in, couldn't said screw it. Years later, EXACT SAME ISSUE and I see hundreds of posts on the same thing. Ok, morons, let people login with a tel no and or an email, and that's it.what is with this bullshit "that email exists, that telephone number exists, are you sure its you, wait while we do fuck all. that username is taken, by you, byut we won't let you login to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Nathan

The Nathan voice has an annoying accent in American. Remove the dipthongs and give him pure Midwestern voice. Or give us some male unaccented voice here in u,s. Example: "half" has "a" as in Apple, not "heh-af". So annoying.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would like to see Wazeopedia data for Guatemala

Would like to see Wazeopedia data for Guatemala.
    Currently this country is not on the list.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Use graphical language "flags" on Wazeopedia pages instead of text

Recently I was switched to Israeli (I believe) on the Wazeopedia pages and because the language-switching link was in that language, I was not able to find it. Using a graphical country flag, anyone can understand it and easily switch the language.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base