Map Editor and waze.com website

Welcome to our feedback page!

This forum is no longer active. Please leave all suggestions in the Waze Suggestion Box forum at www.uservoice.waze.com.

Thanks!
The Waze Team

Share your ideas: how can we improve the map editor, the website, dasboard,community and any other suggestions

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1,272 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  44 comments  ·  cartouche  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add toll road information

Add toll road meta data to allow users to route around them if need be.

484 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  39 comments  ·  cartouche  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. support for pioneer App Radio

Hi guys, I've been using Pioneer app radio for a few weeks now: I really think all i't missing is support for Waze.
    Can you find a way?

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  2 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Area Manager must use forum

I suggest to bind the Area Manager to access and write posts and help other users into the Waze Forum. An Area Manager who never write anything on Forum, must loose the AM "power". An Area Manager who don't read Forum or answer to newbie questions, must loose AM power. An AM who don't contribute to improve the general knowledge of the Waze users, must loose AM power.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hide or grey out editing options for which the user has no permission to edit

It is *very* frustrating to put a lot of time into making an edit, only to have Cartouche reject it with the message that I have no permission to make that edit. This is poor UI design; Cartouche should not allow such an edit to be started in the first place.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  cartouche  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Avoid tollways

Routes sometimes make me take the tollway which sometimes is the longer route also cost money. There should be an option to avoid tollways.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Waze window stickers. It will support Waze and we can see our fellow wazers

Waze window stickers. Generates income for Waze and we can spot fellow Wazers.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Map Editor and waze.com website

Feedback and Knowledge Base