Got some suggestions? Enhancements? Things that bother you? (please choose a category after submitting - i.e. Android / iPhone / BB / WM / Symbian / general)

option to display any menu item shortcut on map

in the menu have an option next to each item, to display or not a shortcut on the map. this allows users to have exactly what they want to appear over the map. maybe one might want just routing related icons, another may want mapping stuff, another report related...its up to the user

8 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    gvgv shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michael HaynesMichael Haynes commented  · 

Glad I saw this, as I was going to make the same suggestion. User defined shortcuts would seem to be a no-brainer with a program like this where so many users with different preferences and usages come into play. If it's already been implimented since the last mention, I can't seem to locate how to do it.

• yohoyoho commented  · 

"cookie mode" is actually already suggested by someone else, search for "cookie-munching". I also propose another suggestion for cookies :-)

• yohoyoho commented  · 

User-defined shortcuts would be indeed an excellent idea. I was about to propose a similar idea, but slightly different (but I prefer to add votes to gain visibility) : have some smart, highly-visible shortcuts display on the map.
        * If speed = 0 and no itinerary => display the 2 first favorite destinations (usually home and work)
        * If you drive but no itinerary => display the "cookie mode" (see my other suggestion) shortcut and "set destination"
        * If you drive => display 2 shortcuts to report traffic jams and speed cameras (see the "Glob" app : interface is really nice)
        * If you scroll the map => display "my location" and "change destination"
        * When you've reached your destination => display "exit" and "new destination"

Feedback and Knowledge Base