Got some suggestions? Enhancements? Things that bother you? (please choose a category after submitting - i.e. Android / iPhone / BB / WM / Symbian / general)

Display/report speedlimit

The speed limit is not only depending on the road type, which seems to be the case today. Would be practical to see the current speed limit, as well as report a speed-limit change. It's quite annoying when I send out a slow traffic report because of lower speed limit.

4,117 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gregers Gram RyggGregers Gram Rygg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

76 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Speedlimit on waze, please!!!!

• KenKen commented  · 

+1 to ability to show speed limit as an optional overlay.

• BellaBella commented  · 

Speed limit signs are not always visible and sometimes change unexpectedly. Please, PLEASE add them to Waze. That and the 1000 mile limit are the only 2 drawbacks to an otherwise perfect app!

• LukasLukas commented  · 

Please display the speed limit, specially when there is a police camera. Waze already knows the speed limit, so please display it.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please Include and display speed limit.

• samgamgisamgamgi commented  · 

Please Include and display speed limit.

• Kyle KimballKyle Kimball commented  · 

Definitely A needed feature If you don't want it you can turn it off. I don't like speeding and would like it if it was available. Something we could keep up with and correct as needed.

• Marc TardifMarc Tardif commented  · 

Would LOVE to have this feature. I think it's more important than anything else. Speed limit signs are too far and few between.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The lack of Visual speed limts severly impeads the apps appeal

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please include speed limits

• LouiLoui commented  · 

Trop cool

• LawrenceLawrence commented  · 

It would be useful a customizable alert, to manually specify the amount of km/miles over the speed limit.

• MacielMaciel commented  · 

Here (Brazil) we have a LOT of speedcams with speed too much lower than streed/road speed. Sometimes the road speed is 100Km/h and there is a 40 or 60 Km/h speedcam. Worse: sometimes without signs! The signs are often stolen or destroyed by accidents. Waze will help if alert what is the speed of speedcam!

• Mike Southall نMike Southall ن commented  · 

I like this
        I also support (with a few variations) the suggestions re warning beeps.
        IMO, percentage of speed limit is more useful than a set number of excessive km/h
        For example, "10%" would give me 12km/h in a 120km/h but only 3 km/h in a 30 km/h zone (where 12 extra km/h woiuld be REALLY excessive :) )
        Lovin' it!

Mike

• Joëlle VerbruggeJoëlle Verbrugge commented  · 

Pareil, vitesse autorisée affichée à tout le moins dans les zones de contrôle, et idéalement partout..
        Ca rendrait l'application vraiment parfaite.
        C'est à mon sens le seul truc que je regrette, venant de iCoyote
        Tout le reste est vraiment au top...
        Avis aux développeurs

• Moto ConfortMoto Confort commented  · 

Please,
        In this software it would be very useful to have an indication warning beep when we exceeding the speed authorized on the roads and highways, during 5 seconds also the speed limit and color turns in red color and a other beep stronger, if the speed limit threshold of 5km/h is more great.
        thank you in advance.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Info bien pratique pour ne pas dépasser la limitation par mégarde.

• Wilco WietsmaWilco Wietsma commented  · 

Totally in for this idea. Though the speed limit should NOT be used for calculating the roadtime, only to show as a indication if you are driving to fast.

• dmsfr62dmsfr62 commented  · 

Useful enhancement, already in place on other apps.

• PatrickPatrick commented  · 

Pareil vitesse autorisé afficher sur écran

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base