Got some suggestions? Enhancements? Things that bother you? (please choose a category after submitting - i.e. Android / iPhone / BB / WM / Symbian / general)

Display/report speedlimit

The speed limit is not only depending on the road type, which seems to be the case today. Would be practical to see the current speed limit, as well as report a speed-limit change. It's quite annoying when I send out a slow traffic report because of lower speed limit.

4,327 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gregers Gram RyggGregers Gram Rygg shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • MartynMartyn commented  · 

I agree we need this

• NellNell commented  · 

I miss this! We need it!

• Jamie PanettaJamie Panetta commented  · 

IMO it's the only thing needed to make this a perfect GPS solution...

• brian Galebrian Gale commented  · 

Why can't this be done yesterday!!!

• Gg13530Gg13530 commented  · 

This is the only thing where Waze has a negative point instead other GPS tools. Such as Here, Mappy, Garmin, ... As soon as this function will be released, then Waze will be the N°1, that's for sure.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Speed Limit display is the only feature of my old Garmin that I miss!

• JackJack commented  · 

Speed limit is an important, please add current driving speed on screen would be very helpful

• ColimerColimer commented  · 

Please add the speed limit display/warning to Waze. The speed limit "posting" and warning when exceeding the limit by user defined amounts has been very helpful with Navigon, especially when travelling through a town on a highway with significantly higher limits. I think that an over/under in the current speed button with the current speed on top and the limit on the bottom would be ideal. Or possibly a "Speed Limit" icon somewhere else on the screen.

• Anonymous commented  · 

For me I t's the most important lake in this application !!!

• Anonymous commented  · 

please add max speed and your apli will be perfect!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I second this. It is the most obvious omission from an otherwise excellent app

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please add this feature to WAZE

• C78.C78. commented  · 

Please add max speed limit for every road. Namely, it would be useful for portions of road where max speed limit is lower than on the remaining part of this road. A sign indicating the max speed limit on the screen is necessary! One can find this function on traditional GPS.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please have a small speed limit sign next the speed you are currently traveling on the map...no need for audio...similar to Garmin

• VincentVincent commented  · 

Afficher limitation de vitesse

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base