Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

547 results found

1. producto que enviaron salio malo necesito debolucion dinero responde a paulaarayasaavedra@gmail.com

necesito devolución dinero mi depiladora de cuerpo
    que encargue no funciono nunca y quiero mi dinero responder a paulaarayasaavedra@gmail.com me salió 21500 gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Police option

Can you please add an option for police? Who are driving down the road or Expressway? We can only choose the options where they're stopped. There have been so many times I would have used the option of them. Driving down the Expressway with me, but there's no way for me to really do it. I mean usually I just post that there's a cop but it would be so much easier if we had that fourth option of them moving

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Needing multiple people to remove a posted notifier (traffic, police, etc)

The fact that a single person can remove a notifier by saying “it’s no longer there” is a little broken I think the app should need a minimum of 3 users saying the (traffic, debris, accident, police, etc) are no longer there. -ps got a **** ton of ideas first ones free next 50 need a job opportunity

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Reports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Update distance for reporting traffic.

Any time I report heavy traffic, it only highlights about a half a mile. If traffic on a highway is heavy, it doesn’t clear up that fast, unless it’s from an accident that has just been cleared out.

There should also be a way to report back to you guys when we get rerouted to a route that turns out to be more backed up than the original route. This happens to me all the time! I get taken off the highway onto back roads that are jammed and ends up way longer than if I just stayed in the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When reporting anything on the road, cops, accident, construction a header should pop up asling how far back (ie my loction, 150m,300m, 600m

There should be some form of a header that pops up as you're reporting a cop. For example that lets you select how far back from your current location. Same goes for any report you're making on the road. The last heading that pops up should be how far back. Just like the last heading when you report a cop is visible hidden other side of the road.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I'm Headed North (eg), Should I Be Reporting Road Issues Heading South?

Candidly, I'm unclear as to where the following should be posted. Therefore, here we go...

When I'm headed North (eg), should I be reporting road issues in the lane(s) heading South?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Introduce voice commands to confirm or deny existing reports

Confirming or denying an existing report throughout the journey could be risky and illegal to be done on the screen while driving, and this is why voice commands for this purpose should be introduced to be safe to reply on reports while driving, in the same way of creating reports using voice commands.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alerta de robos

johanolivera80@gmail.com
    Sugiero que haya un alerta de robo para que los compañeros de wase den aviso asi como hacemos como cuando hay un accidente, cierre de carril, congestión vehicular etc. ya que aqui en el Perú muchos de los compañeros taxistas o taxistas por aplicativo sufren el robo dentro de sus vehículos espero se pueda hacer un icono dando alerta en lugares específicos de robos gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Extra grid for the oncoming lane in the Report section

Maybe it would be helpful for others If k coule Report Traffic jam, Road closures for the oncoming lane. So all the grids I can Report on my lane, for the oncoming lane. Tje Point of tjis function would be to warn Others before they have to so an emergency braking.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be able to add “camera” instead of having to use police

Allow the ability to add “mobile camera” for mobile speed cameras, or mobile phone cameras as we have to use “police”

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Change the order of actions when reporting

Under the current procedure you enter the details and send the report at the end. This often causes the mark on the map to be to late. I suggest marking the point first, at the true location, without adding it to the map, and adding the details subsequently within a given time limit. The report is now added to the point on the map where it was marked
    previously. If the limit is exceeded, the report gets cancelled. A cancellation option should be given to the user himself.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. add/pin top 3 reports of most frequently used reports

having to click into three different report types, then groups and subgroups just to let other wazers know there’s a car on the shoulder is distracting and takes more attention away from the road than i’d like it to. it’s actually a bit of a deterrent in some ways. i love using waze and i appreciate the contribution others make to my safety as a driver and i’d like to be able to reciprocate, but that can be really hard for me to do when i have to take my eyes off the road for 10 seconds to submit a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Vehicle NOT “car” on side of road

Recent changes to the hazard reporting system has it calling a vehicle on the side of the road always a car, but the majority of the time it’s not a car it seems. Why did it change from vehicle on side of road to car on side of road? It’s like the folks at Waze have never seen a truck.

It’s also also still too many taps to report this. Furthermore, the Button to report this is right in the middle which makes it too easy to tap something else, it should be either at the very top or the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Police

I love how all your new apps are formatted, but I do wish that you had Police on the move to report on both sides of the interstate I travel interstate 49 every day and I always see Police on the move but I don’t have any way of reporting it thank you. PS I use wave every time I get in my car and tell everybody about it and I just love it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Animals near by

Please bring back "animals near by" warning.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Change address

Resource-Leader(M)Sdn.Bhd
    13, Jalan SL 1/10, Bandar Sungai Long, 43000 Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia

please remove above address we have no longer to use this address.

please change to below address : 10, JALAN ANGGERIK ARANDA D31/D,KOTA KEMUNING ,40460 SHAH ALAM,SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN , MALAYSIA.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Reporting

After using Waze religiously for the last 3 years for every journey I have always wanted one change

I think it would massively increase the user experience to be able to report for the other side of the road also. As it stands the only reporting available for the other side of the road is in the crash report

There has been numerous occasions where there has been a nasty pot hole on the other side of the road that would be able to be reported should the ui be there, in all cases of traffic building up on the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. More specific warnings

Can there be an option to report a speed van/camera in Ireland?
    Currently speed vans (privately operated) are reported as police which is not accurate but its the closest option however there is a big difference between a parked private speed van and a garda checkpoint/police.

Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ambulance/Fire/Armed Police Blocking Road

I don’t understand why roadworks get precedence over emergencies. So many emergencies such as ambulances, firetrucks and even police cars regularly close or block roads temporarily causing extreme traffic jams so there should be an option to warn Wazers so they can opt to take a different route. I live in a city centre (Birmingham) where I am faced routinely with a blocked road due to an emergency such as an overturned car, a person trapped in a car, cars on fire, house fires, standoff situations with police because somebody is held up in a property with a gun or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 27 28
  • Don't see your idea?