Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

260 results found

1. On wp8 please make the text of the current speed a little bigger.

You can do this by removing the km/u text and/or increasing the circle.

Because I use navigation a lot, I'm used to look at my phone for the current speed in stead of my dashboard.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hide notification bar in Android

Hiding the Notification bar would give a little more screen real estate, but the big deal here is that newer phones have AMOLED screens which can suffer from burn-in, and the notification bar in Android with the screen turned way up while navigating for hours is surely going to cause this. Can we PLEASE hide the notification bar so it doesn't damage our screens? Nexus One, Desire, Incredible, likely others will all be possibly impacted by this.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Not right now  ·  krankyd responded

this will not solve the issue with these screens, as waze has its own bar (right below the notifications bar) which will not be removed. So we need to think of a better solution that will prevent the burn-in, but hiding the notifications bar will not help.

3. Multiple Stop Navigation.

Having an option for multiple stop navigation for the likes of white van drivers, taxis, service engineers and sales reps.
    This Idea would have:
    1. Starting point (maybe home or the office but open),
    2. all the locations for the day (starting with the closest to the starting point and ending with the nearest to the finishing point).
    3. Finishing point (again maybe home or the office but open)
    The concept would be the shortest routes around all these destinations and in turn getting standard information from this section of the driving community,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion.
    This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

4. Drive time multiple stops

It used to be that if I had more than one stop programmed, it would display both drive times. Now, it only displays one drive time, and two ETAs instead. This is particularly unhelpful if I'm looking up a drive for later. Could we get the double drive times back, please?
    Also, I'd like to be able to remove the "planned drives", "calendar events" and "Facebook events" from my nav menu. They just get in the way.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.

5. Option for pedestrian route?

I use Waze for driving, but occasionally need some direction on walking/running routes. It's only slightly different but might be a nice option.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    Waze can currently direct your partial walking route when it’s a part of a drive or carpool.
    We are currently not planning on adding walking mode for complete routes.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

6. romania

When Waze carpool will be available in Romania ?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. App for Samsung Galaxy Watch

Create an app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch? Or at least integrate the watch into the Android Application so the directions show on the Watch.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

8. Speed enforcement zone bar on Android auto

The bar that shows an speed enforcement zone is missing out on android auto. Please add this feature

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a reminder NOT to leave pets in the car in hot weather.

A reminder should pop up to advise wazers NOT to leave pets/animals in the car during the summer or in hot locations. It could be added to the child reminder, or be a separate reminder. The child reminder is great but likely Pets are left more often in cars than children. It's important to add the animals.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when looking for a gas station on Saturday, avoid gas stations that are not open in Shabbat

i was looking for nearest Gas station on Saturday near Ramat Gan, Israel, and Waze suggested me the nearest Gas station in Bnei Brak, when i arrived it was closed due to Shabbat. why Waze suggests me a closed Gas station?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Less ads

I am having trouble because of the amount of ads coming to my screen. I barely can see the way and I need to touch the phone while driving.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Speech recognition for Windows Mobile

Voice input works great for Android but is not currently available for Windows Mobile 6.5. Can this be added?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Symbian S^3 version for Nokia N8 and co ?

The Symbian S60v5 version can be launched on a N8 but it often crashes. Maybe the S60 version can be adapted to work better on N8 but you're the only ones who can confirm or not ;).

Thank you

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

At the moment this is not planned, as Nokia itself announced the end of Symbian. Sorry guys.

14. mark/find free parking spots

Maybe you can add and option in Waze to mark free parking spots, like google "Open Spot" (http://openspot.googlelabs.com/).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This was available in the early stages of waze, but was not successful at all. In areas where parking was needed, the update was not helpful, and was misleading as it’s hard to cancel an existing report.

15. Bring back Altimet’s voice!!!!!

Please bring back the Liberty Mutual voice of Altimet!!! We love him and it’s so disappointing that you took him away!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

16. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

17. Stop the onscreen ads!

Today I started seeing 1/4 screen ads for the NBA or something...while I'm driving!? Are you freakin' serious?! Not appropriate Google/Waze. Totally stupid and distracting and greedy on your part. Stop it. Now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Import multiple addresses to allow for best route from the beginning address back to the same ending address LikeMicrosoft streets and trips

Import multiple addresses to allow for best route from the beginning address back to the same ending address Like Microsoft streets and trips

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Ads

Instead of seeing ads for places or things I won’t use (Whataburger, Red Bull), let me pay $1-$2 a month to see only the places I want to see (Dunkin Donuts, Panera). Especially on the interstate, the places I want to use can be hard to find and it’s not convenient or safe to open an app and search when you are driving. Thanks for your consideration.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

1 2 5 7 9 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base