Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. הוספת אפשרות דיווח על בעל חיים משוטט בצידי הכביש

בתאריך ה 16.1.17 יצאו משפחת אלמקייס מביתם במצפה רמון בשעות הערב במטרה להגיע לאירוע משפחתי בצפון. הם לא חשבו שהנסיעה תיגמר כל כך מהר בטרגדיה נוראה שכזו. כעשר דקות לאחר שיצאו מביתם אירעה תאונה קטלנית בה מעורב רכב המשפחה וגמל ששוטט על כביש 40. בתאונה נהרג ליאל, בן המשפחה, כבן 13 ובני משפחתו נפצעו ונפגעו באורח קשה. תאונות בהן מעורבים בעלי חיים הם דבר נפוץ בכבישים ויכולות להימנע בקלות.
    אם תהיה באפשרותנו, הנהגים ומשתמשי הדרך, לדווח למערכת הניווט ולמשתמשי האפליקציה על גמל או בעל חיים אחר שמשוטט בצידי הכביש, תאונות רבות ימנעו וחיי אדם יקרים מפז יינצלו.

476 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)

Animals on the road can be reported in two ways:
    1. Reports – Hazard – Shoulder – Animals (for a roaming animal)
    2. Reports – Hazard – On road – Roadkill (for a dead animal hit by a car)

2. traffic light not working

recently because of the weather troubles lots of traffic light stop working or failure, a wazer can report this problem

116 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. (Flooding Area) Area sujeita a alagamento

Add to map places where there is flooding possibility. These places should appear on the map as warning if app receive any alert near of 10 km about climate risk or flooding, and if confirmed by user on app, change the routing as already made.
    Support: The flodding areas were reported by some regions like Sao Paulo city(http://noticias.uol.com.br/cotidiano/ultimas-noticias/2013/11/22/sao-paulo-tera-sinalizacao-com-aviso-sobre-locais-de-enchentes-neste-verao.htm) and related on reliable sources like GeoSampa.
    This update was also reported by other users but with other ideas (https://waze.uservoice.com/search?filter=ideas&query=alagamento).

Adicionar ao mapa locais onde há possibilidade de alagamento. Esses locais devem aparecer no mapa como aviso em…

80 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add Amazon prime music to music options

It would be nice to have amazon prime music in the list of music options. I pay a monthly fee and like it best. So it would be nice to be able to use with the map app I use as well.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Faróis nas estradas

Por ter tornado se lei ter que ligar os faróis mesmo durante o dia nas rodovias, acho que o waze poderia nos alertar, para acendermos os faróis auxiando seus usuários para que evitem ser atuados com multas.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Speed trap new feature: License plate recognition for restriction zones - Nova função no radar: Reconhecimento da placa pelo Rodízio

Add a new feature license plate recognition (checker) on Speed trap. The zone avoidance by time and zone is already in operation but there was no indication of speed traps that could read the license plate numbers if the Wazer changed the route defined by Waze or can't reach at destination.
    Support: speed trap example with license plate recognition: https://www.google.com.br/maps/@-23.6066559,-46.6758432,3a,75y,160.56h,74.07t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1skPtraiv5wkom48CnYw8PKA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Incluir nova função (checker) no radar para reconhecimento de placa. A função rodízio já está funcionando mas sem indicação de quais radares poder ler a placa caso o Wazer altere a rota definida pelo Waze ou não consiga chegar até…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already takes license plate restrictions into account, in many parts of the world. To enable this feature, add your license plate details under Settings > Car details > License plate.

8. Gas price editor

I do not know if there is a function that allows advertised gas station prices to be edited by the user, but it has happened to me, twice now, that I come to a gas station that is supposed to sell cheap gas, but the price is grossly inaccurate. I would want to see options within the gas station interface where price corrections could be submitted and up/down-voted for their accuracy.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bathroom stops

Just like there's a option to go to a gas station there should be the same for the next
    bathroom

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Incluir faróis com defeito: Ajude a desviar e a informar aos usuários e as engenharias de tráfego estes problemas.

Ajude a desviar e a informar aos usuários e as engenharias de tráfego estes problemas...Assim que iniciar as chuvas vai ser um terror.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Toll prices

Would love to know the cost of tolls and their location on the map.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

13. Manage / create favourite/ routes from waze livemap web site

Manage & create favourite and routes from waze livemap web site
    HEllo Whenever I prepare my holidays, I always save some POI for all location to visit + plan my routes.
    I would like to be able to define /manage these POI and routes from the Waze web interface .
    On the POI topic, if they could be sorted and filed in folders , that would be amazing.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, a live map is available as a web version, which you can use to see real time traffic reports. Search for Waze live map.

14. Speed limit

allow temporary speed limit for construction

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.

15. O app poderia emitir um alerta ao condutor para lembra-lo dr acender os faróis baixos nas rodovias, quando da existência de uma na rota prog

O app poderia emitir um alerta ao condutor para lembra-lo de acender os faróis baixos nas rodovias, quando da existência de uma na rota programada, para evitar autuações.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow for non numeric numbers in address for places.

Today twice I tried entering two business's that were not already on map. Because I was not allowed to use the "-" (dash symbal) to represent the suite number, technically the address was NOT completely correct. In a large complex that could be only way to find a business. You already allow numeric keypad to come up for inputting so why not allow the minus key to actively work as well. It also causes you to earn less points because it thinks you are inputting same address as entered by a previous user. I was inputting from my Android phone…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Set by default speed limit for all country and city/town/metro area, for each segment

adding automatically speed limits for each segment in all metro zones/cities/towns and all over the country,

this limits can be approved and coordinated with all community managers.

and if in one city is a segment with a different speed limit, any local editors change speed limits value

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please allow waze drivers to accept multiple waze riders at the same time!

Hi,
    Please allow Waze Drivers to accept Multiple Riders at the same time, from same location. now once we accept one Rider we are not able to accept other riders in the same route.

Please try to make changes in the app.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please help change address

Business changed address

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Wrong address on your map!

Dear Waze
    My address is wrong posted on your map!
    Please correct it!
    Bucharest, Romania - Calea Ferentari no 12, bl 123 is on the Main Street and not in the back side of the building 123! Please correct! Thank you, a Waze Follower

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base