Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My business address is incorrect: Joan Pillow Bridal Salon 56 East Andrews Dr. NW Suite 4 Atlanta GA 30305 This is the correct address

My business address is incorrect it should be Joan Pillow Bridal Salon 56 East Andrews Dr. NW Suite 4 Atlanta GA 30305 Please contact us to have this updated there are currently 2 incorrect addresses on WAZE and it is effecting our business

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Partial fix for website and Live Map

Your site would work a lot better if when you click Live Map, it did not try to show you the WHOLE USA! Either have it open to a .jpg/.png or nothing. Then ask for a zip code or region. It is simply too much for the servers to handle. On zooming in, it is still too much and it will not let you continue to zoom in until the page loads.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, a live map is available as a web version, which you can use to see real time traffic reports. Search for Waze live map.

3. Show school carpool lanes

Show SCHOOL "carpool" lanes; i.e. Temporary lane closures during certain hours of the day, mostly around private schools, that clog up traffic

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

4. we require the vehicle restriction by license plate for Lima Peru.

Please, we require the vehicle restriction by license plate for Lima Peru. Initially the restriction is for days of the week and at special

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already takes license plate restrictions into account, in many parts of the world. To enable this feature, add your license plate details under Settings > Car details > License plate.

5. The app should show us the toll at the highway. Also in a near future waze should tell us where there is a parking place near our desteny.

The app showing us and telling us the toll ahead on the highway and the price.
    Also would be very nice the app telling us empty parking places near our destiny address. This would be a great deal.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Motorcycle mode.

As part of the list of requests for "Motorcycle Mode", I'd also like to ask that you add the following feature, something that has literally saved my life. Highlight "Objects on the road" hazards as a high level warning. By that I mean, maybe flash the danger on the UI, and have a different voice over warning. Normally warnings are "Vehicle on side of road". Those aren't a huge hazard, but objects on the road like a blown tire, metal flashing ..etc, are huge dangers for riders.

A great update to this would also be notifying other drivers that a…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already has Motorcycle Mode included in the app. To change your vehicle type, tap Settings > Car Details > Vehicle type.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Integration with Spotfy

Integration with Spotify where your friends can see what you're listening

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

9. I would like to mark a location on the waze app because the location does not yet have a physical address.

one can enter a cemetery, there is no physical address. I would like to mark a location on the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Show limit speed

Add this fonction will be great.
    Evry GPS have this fonction

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.

11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

13. Make a sound when going x% above the speed limit (x user specified in preferences). Also user selectable speeding sound.

Make a sound when going x% above the speed limit (x user specified in preferences). Also user selectable speeding sound.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Add integration with Calendar

Since Waze is always open when I'm driving, would be nice if it knew where I was supposed to go and direct me there at the appropriate time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. The ETA on the shared route (My Drive) website is no longer visible on older browsers

The ETA is visible only for a very short time before the map is overlaid. Older browser is the default browser of an older Android phone (Samsung with Android 2.3) and IE9.

Also tried the current Firefox and Chrome versions, and both are OK.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, a live map is available as a web version, which you can use to see real time traffic reports. Search for Waze live map.

16. Incorporate a speedometer so people would use the app & have no need for a GPS device

Incorporate a speedometer so people would use the app & have no need for a GPS device

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already displays a speedometer, including both your driving speed and the speed limit for the road you’re currently on.

17. Kids in the car. Please develop an app that

Kids in the car. Please develop an app that will inform the driver before switch off the waze that there is a kid behind.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already includes a Child in Car reminder. To enable it, go to Settings > Reminders > Child in Car reminder

18. Improve routing.

Sometimes just because it shows a "faster" route, it doesn't necessarily mean it's safer. When using the app while driving with a ridesharing companies, is very important the routes takes you to traffic lights instead of cut corners through back roads that might lead you to either cross a heavy trafficking road or having to make a turn on a trafficking road/ intersection. Customers don't enjoy that too much because not only it's not that safe but also for them, it doesn't seem to be any "faster". Also while you at it, please make the navigation response much faster; it…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to specify number of passengers so that App can determine whether to suggest taking High Occupancy Vechicle Lane on highways

Some highways have HOV Lanes that are intended for cars with 2+ occupants (i.e. Hwy 403, 404 Ontario Canada). In cases when person is travelling alone the App still suggests taking HOV lane because it does not know the number of occupants in the car.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please have an option to have waze enable GPS when I start and disable when I quit to save battery.

Please have an option to have waze enable GPS when I start and disable when I quit to save battery.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base