Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lane Guidance

While using Waze on highways lately, I have begun to think that having the ability to see what lane becomes the off ramp would be great, especially in complex city interchanges.

Portuguese: Estava usando o Waze em rodovias e comecei a pensar que seria ótimo ter a capacidade de ver qual pista pegar, especialmente em trevos complexos dentro das cidades.

Spanish: Últimamente me he dado cuenta que al utilizar waze en capitales se hace muy necesario que waze indique cual carril de una calle, avenida o autopista, llega a ser una rampa, especialmente en complejos intercambios.

15,460 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    In the works  ·  291 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3,072 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    56 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Great news! The Waze Beacons Program is in the works and constantly expanding.
    The Waze Beacons Program is the first scalable, affordable solution in the world to power navigation in tunnels. Currently available in select tunnels throughout Pittsburgh, Haifa, Israel, Paris and Rio de Janeiro – seamless navigation is available to Wazers underground simply by turning on Bluetooth functionality.

3. create a button to delete all browsing history, at once

in the current version to remove all paths, you must remove one by one! at the end of the historical relationship could have a "remove all"

120 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In the works  ·  8 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 79 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    In the works  ·  3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2 Ideas!

Hi, ive got two ideas: 1. When starting a new ride from a parking car, Waze does not know which direction the vehicle is facing. And because of Murphy's rules, most of the time it will plan the opposite route :) My suggestion is: before starting navigation I will have the option to calibarate the direction my vehicle facing (button that using the internal compass) . and now that Waze can understand that im facing east for example it can plan the right route. 2. adding an option so Waze know im driving a motorcycle so it can plane the…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze already has Motorcycle Mode included in the app. To change your vehicle type, tap Settings > Car Details > Vehicle type.

As for the idea with adjusting car facing direction, it is under consideration.

6. Speed trap

I go to work same path every day, Waze notifies me about same speed trap every day too, can you make a button “do not show again”? Second if ignore thanks click, message stays, it definitely should disappear after 1 min.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Pin Music Player

It would be nice if you could pin the music player so that way alerts doesn’t close it all the way out.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pin Music Player

It would be nice if you could pin the music player so that way alerts doesn’t close it all the way out.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base