Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

444 results found

1. Latest version Release 4.94.0.3 Doesn't Work Correctly on Non-Touchscreen Android Auto

This version requires you to use the central rocker controller to switch to the side menu.
    Once in navigation, the back up button brings up the command to hit it again to stop navigation, rather than backing up to the Android Auto menu.
    You are stuck in Waze unless you move hands from steering wheel.
    You should be able to switch to the side Android Auto menu to bring up another app whilst still in navigation and by using the steering wheel buttons like before - exit navigation should be by selecting the X button.
    Speed limit alert also gone.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Parking options to be visible in Android Auto (like earlier when selecting a location, showing all parking spots nearby to choose)

Parking option was visible earlier when searching for a location on Android Auto. But now it is no longer showing up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. colore percorso da seguire

Buon giorno, vorrei proporre un suggerimento, poter cambiare il colore del percorso da seguire ,quando è impostata una destinazione, attualmente è di colore viola, se si usa la mappa predefinita, e abbastanza ben visibile, ma se si usa la mappa chiamata “gli editor della mappa” il colore viola del percorso da seguire non si distingue bene tra i colori della mappa, io suggerirei di trovare un colore che spicca meglio usando questa mappa , o in alternativa sarebbe bello poter personalizzare il colore del percorso, così come posso scegliere il tipo icona auto, poter scegliere il colore del percorso tra…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. After updating to 4.94.0.3 Waze is very difficult to navigate in Android Auto with a rotary knob (non-touch screen).

When using a car without a touch screen, it is extremely difficult to navigate the new interface. For example, the Cursor used to default to the "Pin" icon while in navigation. This was great because it allows you to quickly report Hazards and Police.

Now after the update, it defaults to the "Magnifying Glass" icon. This means you have to scroll past SEVEN, yes... 7, other icons to get the to "Pin" to report a hazard. I tried moving the cursor to the "Pin" Icon and leaving it there, but after a few seconds it defaults back to the Search…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Transparencia en anuncios.

La interfaz en Android Auto esta muy saturada, podrian ser transparencias los anuncios, con una leta más pequeña o suave.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. de vorige versie terug zetten

de nieuwe versie trekt op niets. te veel zwarte vakken en sommige vakken zijn gewoon veel te groot.
    de spraak optie met google terug actief maken want die werkt niet meer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. New UX in Android Auto is terrible

April 2023 changes to the UX are terrible.

• More complicated, and needs more clicks to get anywhere
    • Initial suggestions don't include Work or Home, requiring extra fiddling to select them.
    • Many more clicks to get to routine things like reporting traffic.
    • There/Not There options for hazards are virtually unusable - it constantly pulls focus back to the search icon.

Also sometimes get nothing other than "Welcome to Waze" on the main part of the screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. New Update Has Issues

With the most recent update, my google assistant microphone no longer works with Waze while using Android Auto. For example, if I'm driving & I tap the microphone or call out to Google and ask for directions to a place, the voice command says "ok, setting your route to said place." Then my Waze map flashes but the directions do not appear nor is there any route guidance. Another feature that seems to have disappeared is adding a stop to my current route. These features worked flawlessly before the update. Also, the large block that appears in the upper left…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Last update

Dear Waze!
    I do not know what happened to you with latest realy ugly update on Android Auto , but looks like you are in same direction as Twitter under Elon. If you were kidnapped by him, please blink 3 times by left eye. Will send to you help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cámaras de foto multas

Cordial saludo, en mi app de Android no me da la opción de avisar donde están las cámaras de foto multa momentáneas o fijas, así evitar estas cámaras para no ser multados y ser más precavidos en las vías.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Android Auto Version

Android Autos version of Waze is too limited.

*Pave option should be added
    *Comments on reports allowed, even if only by voice input (very helpful for map editors on both ends)
    *Allow reading of map comments, even if not replying. Many times this includes important information like the lane of an issue.
    *Allow for location search, using voice if needed of locations while moving. Even my car from 2014 can do that much.

If none of those, add a toggle button that allows app use to be switched between phone and car screen, which will solve everything, to include being…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Speed alert has stopped working in Android Auto

Ever since the latest AA UI redesign, I have noticed that the "speed alert" feature has stopped working. I have not tested without AA, so I cannot say if this is specific to that or a general problem.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change driver position to reflect road directions on the Android Auto

I drive on the right side and the map direction is on the top left, which requires me to look a bit further than I should. This feature already exists in Google Maps. If it's possible to arrange the direction to the right side, that will greatly improve the navigation experience and provide safer driving on the road.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Speedometer disappears on Android alAuto

Speedometer and speed limit disappears randomly on Android Auto.

Sometimes the problem can be solved by stopping, and changing zoom level by buttons that appear in place of the speedometer. This is not a GPS issue, as navigation works fine at the same time.

Seems to be triggered by Android Auto started after Waze, or Android Auto restarted when Waze is running (head unit restarts when I start the engine). But I'm not 100% sure.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Roadblockage button in Android Auto missing in screen

If the orange button is hit in Android Auto the road-blockage feature is missing whilst the most essential. This should be added again.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Android auto split screen

Buonasera vorrei segnalare che la vostra App non mi permette di utilizzare la recente funzione "split screen" di android auto.
    È prevista a breve la totale compatibilità.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Android auto - Traffic bar - Traject controle - Traction control on the highway

Hi,

I miss the traction control on the highway, Traject controle in Dutch, before you enter it, it shows it but doesn't show the bar on the left side such as like on the phone.

I miss the left bar where the start is of the traject controle.
    It's also a missed feature on Apple-Carplay

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Saved places list on the left

There's a lot of free space on the left which can be used for a scrollable list of our history of destinations. This would be very practical, as for now we have to go through the menu or search the destination we want to go...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Virtual cockpit and android auto - improved turn by turn signs and sugestions in VC

When using Virtual Cockpit in VW group cars I can have waze or google maps turn by turn indications displayed in the middle of the virtual cockpit screen, only the next turn. Google maps shows indications correctly for roundabouts, u turns or straight left/right but waze indications in the center screen are all messed up, although the notification on phone and the next turn on the central screen with android auto is displayed corectly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base