Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Properly display far lane guidance at exit arrows on Junction Boxes

The current implementation of far lanes does not allow map editors to easily see the end result of their selection. We have to "guess" at what the app will actually display to the user and, many times, we have to actually drive there to experience the lanes.

This feature requests Waze to add the ability to show the combined far lanes at the exit arrow of a Junction Box.

Currently, if we block a turn using the Junction Box, the exit arrow turns red. If we change the voice prompt for an exit arrow (e.g. changing from Waze default to…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Something else / other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Love the app. Please add , "Hey Dumb Butts, STOP RUBBER NECKING AND DRIVE!" You are causing the traffic delays.

Way to Tell Drivers to stop rubber necking. The stopping/braking to look is causing traffic delays.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Something else / other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Something else / other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Can you add a NURSE as a mood please.

Can you add a NURSE to the mood. You have a fireman hat and a police hat. Please add a NURSE hat.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Time planning

Reminder
    Set a reminder according to your ETA.
    For example, if you know you have to meet someone and you want to alert her in advance that you are about to arrive. Alternatively, when you about to come home from a long winter drive and you want your mother to heat the water so you could have a hot shower as you get home, etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great if I,for example, made a Dr appt for a month from now and could enter it and forget it. As far as I can tell, you are of.

If I make an appointment 5 weeks from now, I’d like to add it to my waze and forget it. If I’m not mistaken, you only have 6 days? Maybe I’m doing it incorrectly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I received an update for Waze.

I received a Waze update. Now Waze cuts out my music every time an alert occurs which requires me to reach over to my console to turn it back on. This happens every time an alert occurs. Please fix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Challenges & Achievements

More challenges and achievements, would make using Waze more exciting and fun!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. music players - quran

in the list of music players can we please add Quran player or choice of peoples faith they would like to hear.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Gopass Colombia

Adicionar GOPASS, como operador de peajes en Colombia

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Something else / other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Improve handling of Routing Option for L1-L3 editors

Editing segments with Routing Preference (or Routing Option) is only possible for L4+ editors.

However, WME Beta and WME Prod allow L1-L3 editors to change segments with Routing set to Unfavored/Preferred (i.e. not Neutral), and only gives a very generic error message when saving. Which is rather unproductive.

My suggestions:
    - Can we improve the wording in the error pop-up?
    - Can we add a warning similar to the one appearing when users select segments that are part of a Junction Box?

Routing Preference: https://i.imgur.com/bH6gxI2.png
    Current Error: https://i.imgur.com/o96353Mm.png
    JB Warning: https://i.imgur.com/xuRHHoE.png

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Deleting Waze

Your partnership with Joe Rogan’s misinformation platform Spotify is making me consider deleting Waze.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. WAZE accessed my test messages a few weeks ago. Does this happen routinely? I don't want it to ever happen again!

PRIVACY: WAZE accessed my test messages a few weeks ago. Does this happen routinely? I don't want it to ever happen again!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Social media feature

add a “social media” feature where you can share your trips with your contacts. If it matches with their mobility need, they should be able to ask for a ride.
    This would reduce traffic and save money.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Instabilidade APP Waze

Bom dia, caro suporte do aplicativo Waze, meu sou usuário do aplicativo Waze e a quase 4 anos e percebi que de uns dias para cá o aplicativo ficou horrível, apresentando muitas falhas como as vezes não abre, fecha sozinho, manda a pessoa para outro endereço que não e o qual a pessoa adicionou como destino. E nesse exato momento não está conectando. Por gostaria de saber o que está acontecendo e se a uma possível atualização para se estabelecer pois trabalho como motorista por aplicativo e essa e uma ferramenta super ultil e precisa, para meu trabalho. Obrigado.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Car sharing

Very disappointed with the French car sharing site Blablacar, I am convinced that Waze has a huge card to play: Waze could link people looking for a trip and people driving, nearly in real time, like a virtual hitchhiking.
    By planning a trip in advance, advanced booking could also be offered.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Desativar Carpool

Nao quero usar o Carpool pois nao quero dar carona para ninguém, precisa ter uma opção de desativar

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please include more default music such as gaana, hungama, jiosaavn etc. which would be more efficient...!!

Please include more default music such as gaana, hungama, jiosaavn etc. which would be more efficient...!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Turn Waze off

Waze is great but it burns up your battery. It should auto turn off as soon as the route is completed or stopped.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. zusing Waze with Uber & Indriver

Iam a member in the boggest Uber & Didi & Indriver facebook page in Egypt and Saudi arabia. If I make a youtube video about how Waze app is more useful and easy to use than any other navigation app Iam sure that all the facrbook page user's will download Waze and use it during using Uber and any other look aike application.
    what do you think about this idea and how can you help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base