Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Let users add speed camera locations

I noticed with the newest update that you omitted letting users update red light/ speed camera locations from the app .. not sure- why but I’d like to petition you to please add it back ..... we here in NYC are getting bombarded with cameras that have nothing to do with driving safe ( not near schools - hospitals etc) they are just another way for this city to take money from its hard working overtaxed citizens..

302 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    29 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. App radio One Compatibility

Please update Waze to be compatible with Pioneer AppRadio One car stereos. This was one feature I really wanted and thought I'd be getting with my new car deck, I was disappointed to see it was only compatible with older versions.

150 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ok Waze

Bring back the ‘OK Waze’ voice search.

This was an extremely useful feature to enter a new destination whilst driving. Unsure why it was discontinued. Now you have to touch your device to enter a destination.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Pioneer AppRadioOne/AppRadioLive Support

Why Waze developers won't update their APP to remain compatible with the new versions of Pioneer APPs?

Bought a brand new Pioneer Headunit that is useless for me as Waze is compatible only with the oldest version of AppRadio Mode.

AppRadioOne and AppRadio Live that are the new app versions supported on brand new Pioneer AVH heading series are not supported.

I saw a topic with at least 14 replies on Waze Community forums, but no answer from Waze team.

Can we at least have a answer if its on Waze developing team plans to update it and make it…

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Symbian^3, touch screen.

Improve touch version for symbian^3 (i use N8), we don't have keyboard guys, but we want to use waze on nokia in Russia. We don't know how long will symbian^3 work, but it's still on the market, we don't need much^ native keyboard, ability to take photos, better screen rotation.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Currently not planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Problem with new version. Please, please, please...

I own an AppRadio car stereo, which worked perfectly with Waze on my iPhone until last week when I updated Waze (now, two versions ago). Now, some Navigation lists won't not scroll on my AppRadio touchscreen (ie. I can no longer touch-&-drag 1) my Recents list on the main "Navigate" screen, 2) my "Favorites" list, and 3) any "Search results" list after I pick a Category. All other touch functions work (as far as I know), and I am still able to touch-&-drag through the "Categories" list itself (for some reason).

Please, please, please revert to the old scrolling code…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Scrolling does not work within categories when connected to Pioneer AppRadio.

Scrolling is not working in the categories section when connected to Pioneer AppRadio.
    This issue appears to have been fixed I'm the other areas, however it is now an issue in the Categories section.
    VERY frustrating.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In America, we just lost the "OK Waze" wake-up feature...among the most important for keeping your eyes on the road. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.

Bring back the "OK WAZE" wake-up/search command. It is an important safety feature as it allows you to keep your eyes on the road when reporting accidents, police, weather events, etc...as you happen upon them. (Note, we used to have this feature, it was recently removed! No reason given).

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Weblink Support

Hello Waze support Team
    Sending this request in hopes you guys would kindly update Waze to support weblink. It is to my knowledge few months back Waze was functioning with weblink and properly working. I am currently using Pioneer AVH1550NEX recently purchased and installed unit into into my car. So i humbly requesting if possible you guys could add support once more to weblinks.

Thank you

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. replace top bar with reports buttons

The top bar displays some information which is useless for navigation. Maybe it would be better to replace these with buttons for reporting issues. Make it bigger, too, so those buttons can be pressed easily.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Currently not planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Caravan/Motorhome Dimensions

Please provide the ability to input the dimensions/weight of a caravan/motorhome to enable routes to be suggested that recognise the vehicle characteristics.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Currently not planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. At this time is there any way you could link to stores to find out who has water, bread and toilet paper available

Is there any way you could link with major food stores and we could be updated with what ones closest to us has water, bread formula and toilet paper? Possibly how much they have in stock?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Support for Pioneer AppRadio and AppRadio Live to Brazil

Hello!

Please, you can do a "support" for Waze, to be compatible with applications Pioneer AppRadio and AppRadio Live to Brazil, as well as supports for the US, so we can use the Waze on DVD AVH Pioneer in car ? The only available in Brazil with this compatibility, is a competitor of yours, the Navmii where on the upgrade of the app has a file for download that makes it compatible with Pioneer app and DVD Pioneer AVH.

I really like Waze, and I would love to be able to use it through the Pioneer DVD of my car,…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. app radio

Olá, muitos usuários possuem aparelhos pionner por ser um dos melhores aparelhos do mercado e vocês tem o melhor sistema de localização e GPS do mundo. Por favor votem a dar suporte ao APPRADIO pionner, isso nos devolverá muito conforto e segurança

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. He exits the stall in the restroom, never stops to wash his hands! Yuuch!

He exits the stall in the restroom, never stops to wash his hands! You must now use the same restroom door handle...YUUCH! WAZE is the perfect format to rate restaurant restrooms as follows.

A. Door opens outward. Paper towels are available.
    B. Door opens inward. Paper towels are available.
    C. Door opens inward. No paper towels available.
    D. Door opens inward, No paper towels. Filthy mess.

I will not eat in C or D establishments. I check the restroom first and then make a decision. Every person I have talked with likes this idea.

Good Health makes sense....this restaurant rating…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. appradio improvement

It would be great to have support for Pioneer´s appradio 1, since the last update its impossible to use the interface, since the turn by turn banner and the ETA banner are way too big, and take upo most of the screen whist navigating.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. problem on AppRadio when my iphone loses its network

during a loss on my iphone my network radio pioneer sph-DA100 shrunk the screen the temp loss losque network but the network returns the screen remains small.
    some manipulation also does not work al screen such as friends on facebook

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base