Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

התראה על רוכבי אופניים בשולי הכביש

מתן אפשרות לרוכבי אופניים לרכב עם האפליקציה ולתת דיווחי אמת לנהגים על מיקומם כך נהג רכב יוכל לקבל התראה על רוכב אופנים בשולי הכביש

59,844 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    שי רודריגשי רודריג shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2880 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Phil DixPhil Dix commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, Although nothing should ever replace the drivers responsibility to look out for and give the riders space as they pass. This should not become something drivers depend on and should be just a helpful aid. It's a great idea in principle but sadly would be concerned drivers would become too dependant on the app telling them a cyclist is ahead rather than actually looking for them and any other hazard on their route. This, perhaps, may be why it has not been integrated into the App.

• amiramir commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

הוסף סימון קבוצת רוכבי אופניים עם האטת הרכב או כאופציה לדיווח בקבועים. הסימון, אם ניתן יוכל להתקדם בקצב ידוע מהקבוצה שהוסיפה או בתלות בשיפועי הכביש במהירות קבועה שתאושר מעת לעת ע"י נהגים מאשרים או מודים לאחר.

• YohannFlavierYohannFlavier commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea (prove number of vote) sadly "and also why I'm became borring of waze" they didn't care about our advice... they planed to do so many news with 10 or 20 vote but nothing about something with 59 700 vote... I don't understand why they ask our advice. but I approve your idea

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And there I thought I had an original idea...
        Glad someone else thought about it too- that means this is good and much needed idea - no just need to implement it :)

• JennyJenny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

according to google.. This translated to..

"Warning cyclists off the road

Allowing cyclists to ride with the application and give honest reports on location so drivers car driver could be alerted to the bicyclist off the road"

← Previous 1 3 4 5 143 144

Feedback and Knowledge Base