Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

Mirror link support!

Most newer vehicles are coming from the factory with mirrorlink, support for mirrorlink would alow me to use waze with my factory touch screen. Much like the pioneer support. Having this as I'm sure for others would allow us to use waze all the time!

3,593 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

149 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very frustrating Waze Devs STILL haven't done this. It wouldn't surprise me if Google are hampering this in favour of the inferior Google Maps. Inferior in the sense that Maps doesn't do clould\crowd reporting of traffic and incidents etc. Either merge ALL the functionalty of Waze into Maps and drop the Waze brand OR get on with this and get CarLink\Android Car\MirrorLink added.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add MirrorLink support and Android Auto support. I would pay a premium app in this case gladly.

Currently, I use Sygic Car Navigation on my Bolero Mob2.
        But, if it was a possibility for Waze, I would be very happy.
        Is it that difficult to make it working on Mirrorlink?

I honestly think waze will be discontinued in favor of Google maps. Therefore, the resources we request will not be implemented. So far I have not seen any advantages in the acquisition of waze by Google. Still think it was damping.

• JoseJose commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there any Waze administrator that can give us an update? Do you have any idea about when Waze is going to support Mirror Link? There is nothing worse than a forum without feedback!!!

• Petri SuominenPetri Suominen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not just mirrorlink, also iOS CarPlay should be supported. That would greatly enhance the usebility of the app.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mirrorlink currently has only two navi apps. Only one of them is useable and has to be payed. Waze could be the first in place. Hurry up!!

Ditto all the other requests for mirrorlink. I'm a Waze king and now have a car with mirrorlink; I'd really like to have Waze on my dash.

Um programa tão bom e não podermos usa-lo onde é necessário, associem ao mirror link

• ZorancZoranc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are all obviously hoping to get the mirrorlink soon (and not to have to switch to Google maps, or similar instead). Please advise.

• Kaveshan PKaveshan P commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add this , the waze user interface will need minimal changes to match CCC compatibily and will happily pay a bit for it , way better than sygic and bring go bboth costing R700+

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base