Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

Multi-stop route feature

When you want to stop at several points along your route you should have the ability to set multiple destinations

3,118 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    CdesolatorCdesolator shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

83 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • StevenSteven commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would help many trades to be able to plan routes .
        am a project manager who works with schools and travel many counties
        and trying to find stars on google and plan the best trips take far too long and is there any way to have them in Alphabetical order

• Albert AlbertAlbert Albert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

waiting for this years ago :( When I go on a more complex route I use google maps instead of Waze just because this feature is missing.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to play sad to have a late flyovers. I have vertigo cannot drive on the flyovers. It would be really helpful if Waze could help me avoid them!!

• AJAJ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I vote for this because it should be added to Waze - this has a lot of votes and comments. WAZE do you actually review this forum??

I stop at daycare and then home. I'd like to save that as a single favorite button. Now I have to add a stop each time. A few more steps could be reduced to 1 favorite.

• Frankie SpFrankie Sp commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please indeed add multiple stops route planning. Waze does not need to optimize, I can do that myself. I just want to be able to enter my planned route with 20 or more stops in it.

• JaneJane commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please include the ability to manually switch the order of stops to more effectively shorten our travelling time

• LJSpeedymanLJSpeedyman commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Excited to see this feature. Please include the ability to manually switch the order of stops.

I was very excited to see many of wazers are asking for this feature, only to learn that this request has been initiated almost 5 years ago with not much progress. I guess as users we ask for too many options and the is only so much brain power in this free app. Sigh :(

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love waze, but frquently I have 10-20 stops to make in one trip and I don't know how to program the best time conseving route to reach all stops. If you can help me please e-mail me @ manuelrsantos@aol. Thanks and may God bless you and keep you safe.

• driverdriver commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

OK I have read this thread, but is there a tutorial, to set a route with multiple stops that would be the same stops on different days. Monday stops 1 through 9, Tuesday stops 1 through 13 so each route would be decided by the day of the week

• MargaretMargaret commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a MUST to have multiple stops and have WAZE optimize the order in which to arrive at the stops. Is there any progress on this being implemented? I see this was first an issue almost 5 years ago.

• Erik VanderMeyErik VanderMey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am a member of several car clubs that need the ability to share multi-waypoint maps for tours and scenic drives. Need the ability to create the routemap in something like Google Maps and then share to members for use in either Google Maps app for iOS/Android or preferably Waze app.

I have tried several other map apps and the best so far has been InRoute app for iOS. It allows for multiple waypoints to "force" a preferred route and has the ability to do navigation from within the app. Problem is sharing maps with more then 5 points (start, 3 waypoints, finish) requires an in-app purchase to unlock that feature -- which is a sticking point for many users. Additionally, it is only available for iOS - further limiting its usefulness.

I would prefer to use Waze app for this purpose as it already contains "social" features that would be very useful for a club/group driving event (see where others are, realtime warnings to road conditions, etc.).

• Sandro VitareliSandro Vitareli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

È um recurso extremamente útil para quem faz trabalho de campo e que tem fazer várias paradas em pontos específicos. Vamos providenciar isso galera!!!

• Grace KelleyGrace Kelley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a perfect feature to add for the daily work/home commute point settings... You know, for those of us who drop off kids at school on the way to work every day...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base