Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

waze for windows phone 10

Waze was originally build by an Israeli startup and I know you paid approximately $ 3 Billion to buy the App, before the App was bought the app had a great windows phone app updates, I understand windows phone is a small community of users as compared to your monopolized market share of so called ANDROID. however why are you so scared to release new versions on Windows phone platform? you already have beaten Microsoft and you win but show some courtesy to the waze fans who use windows phone OS and they also deserve an latest version. you don't support Active-sync, you don't support miracast on Chromecast for windows phone and IE, you don't care for google maps on windows phone. whats up with you? are you thinking that by capturing market share you are the GOD? this is fucking 21st century so have some corporate respect and create those apps for windows phone, don't give a bull shit reason of lower market share.

4,559 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pragnesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

88 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • fanioz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey waze devs, if you don't want to release a new feature for wp, please consider to just fix the current bug

• Peterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love to have Waze for my Window 950, please make it happen for all Windows 10 mobile users.

• Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An update on WindowsPhone urgent if you like.
        My battery does not hold with the application and the voice does not work.
        You should also add the speed limit on the meter!
        and a global update for that it looks like a IPhone and Google!

• Glenn Runciter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the app, but "calculating route" in the middle of the screen is almost always there...Cannot see the route properly, that should be an easy fix...At least making it smaller...

• Ramin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dear Waze.
        we have windows mobile and we need waze. please help us to use this app as free
        please update it and let us to use this useful app
        thanks

• Carlos Alberto Tello commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please update the app for windows 10 and windows 10 mobile, we need an app that lives up to the other platforms, they have us abandoned.

• COLARD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good app' i used since a long time. Unfortunaly i must use Windows Phone so please update ite ! Thank you ;)

• Mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Waze a lot but right now only have loathing for it. The app is unable to detect road closures (at least that I can tell) and this has left me in some very bad traffic snarls frim marathon routes to road closures due to major storms. Losing faith in what is otherwise a great app...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base