Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

waze for windows phone 10

Waze was originally build by an Israeli startup and I know you paid approximately $ 3 Billion to buy the App, before the App was bought the app had a great windows phone app updates, I understand windows phone is a small community of users as compared to your monopolized market share of so called ANDROID. however why are you so scared to release new versions on Windows phone platform? you already have beaten Microsoft and you win but show some courtesy to the waze fans who use windows phone OS and they also deserve an latest version. you don't support Active-sync, you don't support miracast on Chromecast for windows phone and IE, you don't care for google maps on windows phone. whats up with you? are you thinking that by capturing market share you are the GOD? this is fucking 21st century so have some corporate respect and create those apps for windows phone, don't give a bull shit reason of lower market share.

3,545 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pragneshpragnesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

70 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • COLARDCOLARD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very good app' i used since a long time. Unfortunaly i must use Windows Phone so please update ite ! Thank you ;)

• MarkMark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like Waze a lot but right now only have loathing for it. The app is unable to detect road closures (at least that I can tell) and this has left me in some very bad traffic snarls frim marathon routes to road closures due to major storms. Losing faith in what is otherwise a great app...

• Matt MunichMatt Munich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use this app everyday on my Lumia 950 even though it is long in the tooth and rough around the edges. I am in the top 500 in my state and I've been Wazing for nearly 5 years now. Please throw us long time users a bone and update the app.

• LeifLeif commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop whining, Accept the fact you backed the loosing side. Get an android.

• RogereRogere commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please, please please please (#JamesBrown!) update Waze for W10M. I'll gladly pay for the app....

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1, it's not so difficult to update it with the universal app. Please, we love this app.

• Luiz CruzLuiz Cruz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waze is probably the app I use the most. Please have it updated for Windows 10 Mobile with the same features as the Android and iOS versions. :/

Since the Waze App does not work on Windows phones it should be removed from the Windows Store.

I believe we have a Catch 22 situation. Support for WP will only come back when the number of WP users increases. But without support for WP no WP owner will install the app.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base