Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

waze for windows phone 10

Waze was originally build by an Israeli startup and I know you paid approximately $ 3 Billion to buy the App, before the App was bought the app had a great windows phone app updates, I understand windows phone is a small community of users as compared to your monopolized market share of so called ANDROID. however why are you so scared to release new versions on Windows phone platform? you already have beaten Microsoft and you win but show some courtesy to the waze fans who use windows phone OS and they also deserve an latest version. you don't support Active-sync, you don't support miracast on Chromecast for windows phone and IE, you don't care for google maps on windows phone. whats up with you? are you thinking that by capturing market share you are the GOD? this is fucking 21st century so have some corporate respect and create those apps for windows phone, don't give a bull shit reason of lower market share.

4,907 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    pragnesh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

96 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waze worked for me when i downloaded in Malaysia but No Connection msg whn trying to launch in US. Why?

• Brian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

factory reset my Lumia 950XL two weeks ago and the waze app has displayed a "no connection" error since then no matter the connection. I've also tried this on fresh installs with a Lumia 1520 and a Lumia 640XL. I'd like to at least know if service for the outdated yet functional (until now) app for Windows Mobile has been permanently broken/discontinued, or if this is a temporary issue.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 950xl installation of Waze no longer works. I get an error message that there's no network connection (I've tried both with and without WiFi). Anyone else with this problem/solution?

• Ron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My 950xl installation of Waze no longer works. I get an error message that there's no network connection (I've tried both with and without WiFi). Also does the same on my 640. Anyone else with this problem/solution?
        TIA

• karlcr9911 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Waze said well over a year ago they would not spend any development time on the Windows platform when there is such a small market share so don't hold your breath on this ever happening.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Google has become just as snobbish as Apple and lucky Microsoft is abandoning Windows 10 mobile. I hope Blackberry can make a big comeback. Wonder what Gates thinks about his Microsoft abandoning Windows 10 Mobile?

• fanioz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey waze devs, if you don't want to release a new feature for wp, please consider to just fix the current bug

• Peterson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love to have Waze for my Window 950, please make it happen for all Windows 10 mobile users.

• Anthony commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

An update on WindowsPhone urgent if you like.
        My battery does not hold with the application and the voice does not work.
        You should also add the speed limit on the meter!
        and a global update for that it looks like a IPhone and Google!

• Glenn Runciter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Love the app, but "calculating route" in the middle of the screen is almost always there...Cannot see the route properly, that should be an easy fix...At least making it smaller...

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base