Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1027 results found

1. Add Costco and Sam's Club to favorite gas stations list

Add Costco and Sam's Club to favorite gas stations list.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Precios de Gasolineras ⛽️

Me he dado cuenta que hay muchas gasolineras con los precios des actualizados, con la variante de precios constantes es muy difícil tenerlos al día. Propongo que los precios se actualicen desde el csv que se publica en el Ministerio de Transición Ecológica, de esa forma estarían al día y evitaría ir a una gasolinera descartando otras por un precio equivocado.
    Un saludo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze displays gas prices in many parts of the world. For more accurate prices, choose your gas type under Settings > Gas stations.

3. improve waze carpool for HOV use

Using carpool, I get riders suggested that only allow me use of a portion of the HOV lanes on my way to work because their drop off is not close to my work. Other riders allow me to use HOV lanes all the way in. In this city, that’s a huge timesaver. Waze should recommend riders that offer the shortest overall commute time by maximizing time in HOV lanes instead of just showing how many minutes off the route a rider is.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

4. Calculate tolls for each route.

In many countries, tolls have a substantial price difference depending on the hour of the day, and toll-less routes are often just terribly crowded. Being able to choose between 2 or more toll roads knowing in advance how much each route costs would allow us to make an intelligent decision!

En muchos países, los peajes tienen diferencias sustanciales dependiendo de la hora, y las rutas sin peajes suelen estar colapsadas. Sería mucho más inteligente poder elegir entre 2 o más rutas con peaje, sabiendo cuál sería el costo de cada una al momento de elegir!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

5. Bouton véhicule stationnement

Bonsoir,
    Je vous fais part d’une idée à laquelle je pense à chaque fois que je perds ma voiture.. La position de stationnement sur Waze n’est pas toujours indiquée et c’est toujours quand je suis perdue qu’il ne m’indique pas où elle est garée, vous ne pourriez pas rajouter une épingle ou quelque chose comme ça sur laquelle on clique pour marquer l’emplacement et qu’on puisse le supprimer dès qu'on le souhaite parce souvent on ouvre l'appli pour voir combien de temps nous metterons d'un point A à un point B sans pour autant reprendre la route avec le véhicule…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. .

"Child Check" comes out as "Child Chuck". Don't know if this is on purpose but maybe it should be changed. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add fuel station and prices to CarPlay/Android Auto interface.

You can already access favourites and search for addresses, but it would be great to access a list of nearby fuel stations and their prices (fuel type and search radius in settings).

Some sample mock ups:

https://i.imgur.com/xLONB7c.png (new fuel icon)

https://i.imgur.com/moGfVci.png (list of fuel stations, prices, and distances)

Once you select a station, Waze routes you to it.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Your search - I drive for Uber & Lyft. I love & use waze all the time. However, I can't seem to turn off the voice while using waze. I would

Your search - I drive for Uber & Lyft. I love & use waze all the time. However, I can't seem to turn off the voice while using waze. I would rather read the directions then be told multiple times on where to turn. How do I turn the voice off? - did not match any answers in Waze Help.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Localized Highway Shields (State & County Routes, etc)

In the U.S., each state has its own highway route number shield. Some states, like West Virginia, also have county route shields that differ from the state route shields. In Pennsylvania, a route like Route 28 would show the Keystone with a 28 on top of it.

A lot of effort is taken in WME to ensure the road names and turn-by-turn instructions match signage. Drivers would benefit by having the same highway shields in their Waze app as they will see on the highway signage as they drive.

Apple has already included this in Apple Maps. It should be…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Escolha de rota mais segura

Olá, boa tarde!

Gostaria de dar uma sugestão para o Desenvolvimento do aplicativo Waze.

Na maioria das vezes, nos deparamos com situações em que digitamos os destinos e seguimos a melhor sugestão Waze, essa baseada no tempo ou distância mais curta possível.
    Porém, em várias dessas viagens, a rota mais curta ou mais rápida, passa por lugares perigosos e/ou suspeitos. Essa é uma realidade brasileira a qual acontece em muitos dos casos.
    E sem o conhecimento do usuário, tomamos esses riscos pela economia de minutos.

A minha sugestão seria:
    Antes do usuário aceitar a rota/viagem e clicar na instrução para…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! Dangerous zones alert is implemented in Waze. This allows you to choose not only the fastest route to your destination, but also to avoid suspicious areas on your route. When searching for a destination Waze always gives you several routes to choose from and it’s up to you to decide which one to take.

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like to mark a location on the waze app because the location does not yet have a physical address.

one can enter a cemetery, there is no physical address. I would like to mark a location on the app.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Waze no CarPlay pesquisa por voz

Waze no CarPlay deveria ter a pesquisa de endereço por voz igual ao Google Maps. Isso facilitaria muito!

Waze on CarPlay should have the same voice search as Google Maps. That would make it much easier!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

14. Apple car user experience

When you tap buttons to zoom out the map for example you can go back to navigation by tapping Done on the upper right corner but the Stop Button is placed at the same upper right corner (same color) so I frequently end up navigation by hitting Stop accidentally when I just wanted to resume navigation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

15. A small direction arrow under the large direction arrow for what lane to get in next.

A small direction arrow under the large direction arrow for what lane to get in next after the turn.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Permanent displaying of speed-limit

Hi,
    I suggest to show permanently the current speed-limit. Not only when I exceed it.
    Why don't I know continuously the current speed-limit? If I want to know it I have to exceed it and it is a bit absurd and ridiculous.
    If somebody passes by a speed-limit table (for instance during an overtaking) he would like to know the current limit. And anyway.
    Gabor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Avoiding public transportation lanes

The hundreds of dollars i spent because waze is sending me through public transportation lanes in tel aviv is unbelievable, plz fix this

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! You can now see public transportation lane in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.

18. And the ability to store your current location as a favourite so you can return to this point again without having to know the address

As a user I would like to be able to store my current location into my favourites so that I can return to this location again in the future without having to know the address.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Here’s the flow:
    1. Long tap on your location
    2. Tap on ‘More’ menu (three dots)
    3. Tap on ‘Preview location’
    4. Tap on a star at the left side of location preview page
    4. Set name for this new favorite and tap ‘Done’

19. Please open Carpool for Guatemala to reduce traffic

Please open Carpool for Guatemala to reduce traffic

Great benefits to bring Carpool to Guatemala: -

• Reduce the amount of cars on the road during peak hour traffic (4 am-10am) and (4pm-9pm). At this time, it is blocked to the network and can take up to 3 hours to enter and leave the capital (Guatemala City)
    • Car ownership is prohibitively expensive
    • Public transport is risky and not reliable.
    • be environmentally conscious of the earth because they are more economical people in movement

Help our little Country to be better and more responsible. Help to bring Waze Carpool to Guatemala

Alternative…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, I'm from Brazil and I would like to report an address error. Rua Alberto Cavalcanti, 64 - Rio de Janeiro. Is one block earlier.

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I would like to report an address error. Rua Alberto Cavalcanti, 64 - Rio de Janeiro. Is one block earlier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 7 9 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base