Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1024 results found

1. Costo de peaje del trayecto según horario de circulación.

Mostrar el valor del peaje en el trayecto y si es posible llevar un control mensual de costo de peaje o Tag.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

2. carplay

it would be great to report speed cameras in the carplay mode as well

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

3. Adaptive icon

Please Waze Team, add support for Adaptive icon, not everybody uses circle icons (this comes with AOS 8.0).

Thank you so much :-)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Integrate Napster Music App

Integrate Napster Music App

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

5. calling while using waze

I think it would be very good if it will be possible to keep waze on the screen while you making a call
    thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Ability to get addresses saved in my contacts

Some contacts I saved their address, would be great if I can get my contact home or work address.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Carplay

Il serait pertinent d'avoir la vitesse réelle du véhicule en plus de la limitation de vitesse Cordialement Gerard Lahourcade

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

8. Why does not the waze app use phone music players?

Why does not the waze app use phone music players?

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

9. need waze to tell me the turn after next, so I can set lane position properly when making the next turn

Waze will show/tell m the next turn to make, but before I get to it, I need to know what the turn after will be, to insure my lane position is correct for the coming turn.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Doesn't work

I have pause spoken audio off and it is still speaking over my audio/music

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Separate quick access components, especially compass, for display

I want the compass to always be visible, but to do so requires having ALL quick access stuff visible, and I don't want the display settings shortcut or zoom controls always showing. These different components should be able to be individually enabled or disabled for full-time display. I also like the idea someone else had in another suggestion of using the recenter icon/button as a compass to reduce clutter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By default compass is displayed on screen tap.
    To always show it go to Settings – Map display – Quick access – Always show. In Map display settings it is also possible to lock North.

12. ETA Only - no directions

Other mapping apps allow “ETA Only” choice. I know how to get to work. I don’t need directions. But, I’d still love getting an ETA and hazard warnings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make sure the Waze app can send location data even with the app turned off

Actually, in order to send traffic information data, waze App must be turned on even if without any routing. In my humble opinion it is a big obligation that for example, Google maps doesn't have.

If i well understand, there is already a privacy statement under the setting section, where the user is asked to send always localization data, but actually it is used only for calendar events. I would like to extend the localization data information also to improve the roads traffic pattern.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your contribution.
    Please go to app Settings – Privacy – Location – Always on. If this setting is not available in app, please go to the privacy settings on your device and give location permission ‘Allow all the time’ to Waze.

14. Auto-off when I'm done

I always manually turn Waze off when I'm done navigating to conserve battery. If I forget, Waze eats my battery long after I'm done with it. Be a good iPhone app and stop using my GPS after I've stopped navigation and closed the app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Carplay speed limit

Hello, in the UK version of Waze on Apple Car Play, the speed limit is hidden by the direction box. Can you please put the speed limit on the top left of the screen and not on the right (as there is the direction box already).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For the computer website, add the option of including the day of trip and time to arrive (Not the time to leave) just like the phone app.

For the computer website, add the option of including the day of trip and time to arrive (Not the time to leave) just like the phone app. It's surprising you didn't build this in originally.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, a live map is available as a web version, which you can use to see real time traffic reports. Search for Waze live map.

17. Add Judeo-Spanish language

I am proposing that Judaeo-Spanish enters the list of localized languages. It is an idea that has been in my mind for some years now, mainly because I love cultural heritage, and especially the one that creates links among different groups and countries. In the case of Judaeo-Spanish, it is not only Israel and Spain, but also many communities in several places around the world where Jewish people settle down after the Expulsion from Spain. As you will know, this language is also in danger of vanishing forever from daily use, which adds a social dimension to the task.

Regarding…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Spotify

Spotify button disappears when any alert comes up to the top screen. In many times, we cannot access the Spotify button, cause there are lots os sequential alerts that do not allow the button to be showed.
    In my work-home-work route, there are speed sensors each 400-500m and one alert appears over the last one.
    Button should be on the navigation screen or permanently on any other place on the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Carplay functions

Carplay: add vocal search, add vocal commands for traffic problems, police, etc.., add planned event destination like phone app. Thank you

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Apple Car Play Issue

I love the Apple CarPlay feature. The only issue I have is the black search/favorites/voice bar doesn’t disappear as it does in Google maps. It takes up valuable map space. Could you please, in a future update, create a disappearing black bar after map is up? Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base