Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pouvoir integrer des POINTS INTERET PERSONNELS professionnel dans WAZE

Pouvoir integrer des POINTS INTERET PERSONNELS professionnel dans WAZE

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. School Road Camera's

Add the ability to for consumers to place a School Road Camera like you do for accidents, police, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Crear Waze Delivery

Crear la opción de Waze delivery para que muchas personas brinden un mejor servicio y desempeño en su labor delivery. Waze es punta de lanza y estoy seguro que sería un buen estimulo para la comunidad.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Imagen sobre Imagen, ejemplo de uso en Google Maps

Saludos, para cuando van a poner su aplicacion que trabaje en modo reducido, o lo que es lo mismo, imagen sobre imagen ?? Su hermano/competidor Google Maps ya lo hace desde hace bastante tiempo... y se puede tener otra pantalla... y a la vez, la ventanita de navegacion donde poder seguir la ruta, mientras en la pantalla, poder tener otra aplicacion... en el caso de los vehiculos... informacion de consumo, llamadas... etc Estaria genial que pudieran igualar esa opcion. Saludos y Gracias

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is an annoying bug in WAZE that causes the stupid message UH UH...

After many times that I could not get waze to calculate a route, i used to get a message: UH UH ... Something went wrong. I always thought that it is attributed to network, i managed to find out what your BUG is. It is a simple bug, should be easy to verify test and fix. I believe that hundreds of thousands of users are impacted and annoyed, for me, this was a reason to switch to MAPS.
    If you contact me I will be happy to share it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Voice idea

shohreh aghdashloo from the expanse

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Se puede informar sobre problemas en las calzadas, orificios y desniveles

Como en el caso de reportes de accidentes se puede reportar problemas en las calzadas.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze does not connect with the Cellular LINE Interphone intercom

Waze does not connect with the Cellular LINE Interphone intercom. When I need GPS to use Google maps it connects normally, although I prefer Waze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Sending a shared waze location link to waze on Android Auto does not propose to guide to that location

Someone has sent me a location from it's waze app via the share function.
    I've received the link https://waze.com/ul/hu0hqpew12
    I click on and open it with waze.
    As my phone is plugged to my car in AA with waze as the guiding app, it's sent there.
    Waze AA then center the map on the link location, but no marker is displayed and there is no option to set it as a new destination (or step on the current trip).

OnePlus 9 pro
    Oxygen OS 2.4.4 (android 11)

AA info :
    Packages :
    Maps: 10.69.0
    Deezer: 6.2.27.47
    YouTube Music: 4.27.50
    Google Play Store: 25.3.17-21…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Voice navigation bug

When I in Settings - Sound and Voice turn off sound, in some cases ( for example road warnings, speed cameras) waze send "sound notification" to android, which cause mute music, although waze does not say anything. It is annoying, when I drive in my town, waze is launched only for control my speed (via gps) and sometimes mutes music without any reason. Please, fix this. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Por que não fazer uma integração com as concessionárias que administram as vias para ter atualização de trânsito e interdi

Por que não fazer uma integração com as concessionárias que administram as vias para ter atualização de trânsito e interdiçoes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Need to drop a roadblock quick reroute in Android Auto

cannot reroute in a hurry in Android Auto

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a few comments about WAZE after using it for some time..

Suggestion 1
    Allow users to set the side the SPEED LIMIT circle appears on...in Australia as in many other countries we drive on the left and sit on the right seat...on Waze, the Large circle with the speed limit is on the far left and designed for cars where u sit on the left side...needs a switch to allow option side that the speed limit appears on...too dangerous and far away to look at it.

Suggestion 2 - THis is a big one...Alert warnings...Where police, speed cameras, construction is reported ahead, it doesnt warn u far in advance...speed cameras i…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. new application based on waze

waze & a solution for improving quality of the peoples environment problems.

Business exp· ++1000 $
    Beny Ronen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Google Play Services Permission required

Prior to first time opening waze you need to ensure that 'Google Play Services' has permission to access 'Phone'. If 'Google Play Services' doesn't have access to 'Phone' then waze will skip the start screen (and thus you won't have accepted the t&c's) and you won't see a map (it will be a blank map) and the guest account will not be properly initiated. You won't receive any error messages and the waze app will act up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vista horizontal

El cambio de diseño de la vista en horizontal es lo peor que habéis hecho, entre la barra de "mi Waze" y la barra de búsqueda, queda muy poco espacio para el mapa. Para los que tenemos pantalla fija en el coche ya no es viable utilizar Waze.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. improvements for motorbike riders

Hi, I am a motorcyclist and I see 4 improvements you could do for riders. Some of them are maybe Waze/Android issue, I do not know if it is technically possible, but it would be very practical
    1) we drive on open air, with a mount. When it is sunny, we wear shades so it is quite difficult to read the screen (shades+transparent protection). We have to set the luminosity to the max (drains the battery like hell) and sometimes it is not enough. I often get -30% battery for a 40 min ride. I suggest you propose an optional…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ENLARGE THE LETTER OF THE MAP CHAT

When selecting the map chat, make sure the notice is BIG so it makes it easier to read faster

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Being able to send and receive messages online with wazzers in the application

To be able to send and receive messages online to any wazers on the application map. It would be too useful so you just connect to the application and once to a wazer that is inside some place and be able to ask directly if the local shopping center, restaurant, etc. is open or closed. ask how the traffic is for a certain route that one is going to travel later.
    see on the map a wazer that is in a place that you do not know exactly if it is open or closed and ask directly to that wazer…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base