Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1025 results found

1. Apple car user experience

When you tap buttons to zoom out the map for example you can go back to navigation by tapping Done on the upper right corner but the Stop Button is placed at the same upper right corner (same color) so I frequently end up navigation by hitting Stop accidentally when I just wanted to resume navigation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

2. Send to Spouse ETA Button

I only send my wife the ETA, but I have to keep typing her name each time. It would be great to have one button to send your ETA to a person so it is quicker.

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! The Share drive feature is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.

3. Better voice search in CarPlay mode and categories like Gas, Food, etc

Better voice search in CarPlay mode and categories like Gas, Food, etc so you don’t have to take your eyes off the road and use the phone. I find myself having to close the Waze app in CarPlay and open up Apple maps just to find a place for a new route because typing in destinations in the Waze CarPlay mode doesn’t bring up closely relevant destinations, and voice search just brings up a map with no way to select anything. Just take a look at how Google Maps and Apple Maps does this feature. Especially for selecting categories like…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Permanent displaying of speed-limit

Hi,
    I suggest to show permanently the current speed-limit. Not only when I exceed it.
    Why don't I know continuously the current speed-limit? If I want to know it I have to exceed it and it is a bit absurd and ridiculous.
    If somebody passes by a speed-limit table (for instance during an overtaking) he would like to know the current limit. And anyway.
    Gabor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Show Speedometer outside Path Navigation

Without the need to define a path, having the option to show the Speedometer outside a Navigation Session would be useful just to show the speed of the current user, either on a car, motorcycle, on foot, etc.

This, with the addition of a full-screen Speedometer, would be even great.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! This functionality is already available in Waze. Via Speedometer settings you’re able to set speedometer and/or current speed limit to be always displayed in app – even in free drive mode.

6. ETA Only - no directions

Other mapping apps allow “ETA Only” choice. I know how to get to work. I don’t need directions. But, I’d still love getting an ETA and hazard warnings.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. CarPlay

Incorporar voice control para WaZe en CarPlay

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

8. Apple Car Play Issue

I love the Apple CarPlay feature. The only issue I have is the black search/favorites/voice bar doesn’t disappear as it does in Google maps. It takes up valuable map space. Could you please, in a future update, create a disappearing black bar after map is up? Thank you.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Adaptive icon

Please Waze Team, add support for Adaptive icon, not everybody uses circle icons (this comes with AOS 8.0).

Thank you so much :-)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello, I'm from Brazil and I would like to report an address error. Rua Alberto Cavalcanti, 64 - Rio de Janeiro. Is one block earlier.

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I would like to report an address error. Rua Alberto Cavalcanti, 64 - Rio de Janeiro. Is one block earlier.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Work address

Hello.
    Would it be possible to "delete the work address" for people who no longer work as retirees or others ...
    Another suggestion.
    Is it possible, in case of prolonged speeding (time adjustable?), To flash the speed limit icon all the time of the overtaking. The goal is to draw attention to this overshoot.
    Congratulations for your work and keep it up

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Just tap on More button (three dots) near your Work address or any other saved favourite and select ‘Remove’.
    Suggestion about speedometer taken into consideration, thanks.

12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Background version of waze to voice alert on speed cameras when routing suggestions is not needed

In most of the cases you know the driving route and you don't need waze for suggesting routes. but it's very helpfull to get voice alert on speed cameras on the way.
    I suggest to take that feature in waze and make it a standallone version that runs in the background (without the need to open it, or to display path, progress etc' which is battery consuming).

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Keep Police info please!!

Hello. Please DO NOT eliminate the feature that allows drivers to know about the locations of Police, speed traps, traffic cameras, etc. I saw on the news that Police are asking you to eliminate that info. In Fact, having that info makes drivers safer. Drivers slow down, and respect the rules of the road more. Plus, communicating and free speech are our rights as citizens, and as a community who wishes to be better informed, rather then less informed. Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Toll road prices

Sydney driver, tolls are crazy here depending where you're going. Maybe an option of route at the start. Route A - 34 mins $9, Route B 39 mins $2 etc. Would make a huge difference on commutes everyday of the week.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

16. Pour la sécurité du conducteur

Faire la commande vocale. Lorsqu'un conducteur est seul, il est dangereux de signaler un danger puisqu'il faut prendre son téléphone et indiquer ce que l'on veut signaler. A la manière de Siri, Waze pourrait faire une commande vocale pour faire cette signalisation et faire en sorte que le conducteur soit toujours concentrer sur la route. On évite ainsi des accidents.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. PLEASE make my position on the map “centered” on my iPad screen in landscape mode!

While using the app in landscape mode my position on the map is always on the bottom right of the screen and not in the bottom “center” of the screen. I really love this app and all of its features, but I just can’t learn to live with it this way! It’s driving me insane to the point that I don’t even want to use the app at all and have been searching for other nav apps. I really want to use Waze but I just can’t stand the position being off centered the way it is. I just can’t…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Integrate Napster Music App

Integrate Napster Music App

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

19. calling while using waze

I think it would be very good if it will be possible to keep waze on the screen while you making a call
    thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is now integrated with several audio apps including Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Pandora and more. Just go to Settings > Audio Player and pick your favorite app.

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base