Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Have a policy against hate-speech on editor community discord

A number of Northeast Editors including leadership have the caption "Let's Go Brandon" as their Discord status. The Waze community is not the place for these extremists who would use the platform to spew vile comments about the President of the United States. It should be a place where all are made to feel welcome. These individuals should certainly not have community leadership roles.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. do not sleep timer

have the option of adding a "do not sleep beep" at pre-determined intervals (30", 1', 1'30"...up to 5'). A "press here" button will appear at different locations on the screen at the selected times and the phone will beep. The beeping will cease once the driver presses the button. Beeping will go silent until the next pre-determined time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. ULEZ CC London Charges Zones 25 October 2021

In London Uk. Have the ULEz Ultra Low Emission Zone and CC Congestion Charge. If i choose avoid tolls road and Iam not exempt of charge zones if I choose a destination is inside the charge zone must Warning me have tolls and Show on Map where start that tolls (I can avoid go after that point using public transport or find other ways. If the destination not in charge zones never cross charge zones if I choose avoid tolls and not Exempt

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Ability to enter non-standard addresses in Map Editor, e.g. "11x/1"

Ability to enter non-standard addresses in Map Editor, e.g. "11x/1" currently it's not possible and those are missed completely from waze, messing up with "11x addresses missing "/1", which might be existed and completely different house, which makes things complicated

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Vincular estacionamiento con un lugar

Poder vincular un estacionamiento con un lugar específico, así el buscador podrá mostrar el estacionamiento vinculado al lugar que estamos buscando aunque esté marcado como restringido (exclusivo para clientes)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. להוסיף התראה צבע אדום עבור הנוסעים

לפעמים נוסעים בכבישים שאינם צמודים לערים ואין אפשרות לשמוע אזעקות אולי חשוב להוסיף פיצר של התראת צבע אדום לפי מיקום
    ויקפיץ הנחיות בטיחות לנהג במקרה הצורך תודה
    שיגיעו זמנים טובים

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Allow the option for higher ranks to override "House Number Invalid" for RPPs

I often find it difficult to add a Residential Place Point in the correct place if there are existing House Numbers and the location of the Residential Place Point is far from the road or in an unexpected place. I suggest that we get the ability to override this error as we can with House Numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Promotion of house numbers edition

Everyone knows that adding house numbers is a tedious, long job.
    Today, whatever the account of house numbers added, only 1 edition per edited segment is counted.
    We should count 1 edition per house number. This should value the work provided by the editor.
    This is all the more necessary as the map becomes more and more mature, it is complicated for editors to earn points and thus hope to evolve in the community.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stand Alone Device

I would love if Waze had a gps device (like a Garmin) that I could use separately from my phone. I would totally buy it. Thanks for listening.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. שדרוג הגדרת השמע

שלום רב.

יש הגדרת ברירת מחדל שהנהג בוחר בנוגע לשמע, שמיעה דרך רמקול המכשיר או דרך דיבורית הרכב.

היה מעולה באם על אף הגדרת ברירת המחדל, היה מופיע
    טרם התחלת הנסיעה האם הנהג בוחר הפעם (נקודתי לנסיעה זו, ולא גורף לכלל הנסיעות מעתה ואליך) לשמוע דרך הרמקול של המכשיר או דרך הדיבורית.

ולמה?

לי לדוגמא ברירת המחדל היא שמע דרך הדיבורית, אבל לפעמים אני מעדיפה לשמוע מוזיקה ולשמוע את הוייז דרך הרמקול של המכשיר. אבל מה? כבר התחלתי בנסיעה והנייד כבר אוטומטית התחבר לדיבורית, וגם אם רציתי לפני הנסיעה לשנות את ההגדרה, הילדים טמטמו אותי ושכחתי או שמא התעצלתי ופחדתי…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Provitable suggestion

I'm a tow truck driver for one of the biggest towing companies in South Africa, and if it is possible to get notification regarding accidents even if it is sometimes, not an accident, I would pay a monthly subscription for that, or.... !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. animal in road warning

Be able to input an animal that it is seen in the road into the waze app the same way police cars are inputted. This would decrease the amount of roadkill in the road because drivers will know to slow down for an animal (turtles will sit in the road for hours).

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. EMS feature

If there could be an EMS feature for ambulances / fire trucks like there is for police, like left / right lane or other side of road to give wazer’s prior warning, will help with crash feature and in conjunction with it. As a majority of the time lanes and highways get closed down. I’m sure a lot of us would utilize that warning.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can I help you develop a truck version?

Can I help you develop a truck version?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. State Boarders

While I was on vacation and driving through states I never knew where the boarders are because I always wanted to stop and take a picture. On google they have it when you enter a state it will say “welcome to ...” I think Waze should do this and just show state boarders and when you get close to them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Option to add ground clearance for lowered cars

I noticed ever since I lowered my car, there are a lot more potential damages from uneven grounding. It’s been a problem before that too, but lowering it made it worse. I’d like the ability to report ground clearance on entrances to places such as gas stations or over railroad bumps. Users could adjust their car’s height off the ground as part of their profile and report whether or not they’re able to clear the uneven ground. I’ve encountered such ground at a gas station where my front bumper came off and I’d like to make sure that doesn’t happen…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 12949-110 Al Topázio, 50 - Atibaia, SP - Brasil

A indicação da Al. Topázio, no Waze, está incorreta. Trata-se da Al. Esmeralda e não Topázio.
    A Alameda Topázio fica entre a Al. Rubi e Al. Orquídea, portanto paralela à Al. Esmeralda. O número 60, da Al. Topázio fica na esquina com Al. Rubi.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remote reporting

How often do we witness or receive information on events that change or influence navigating: flooding, closed roads, landslides, bad weather, works etc ... Waze has always allowed reporting only passing on the road affected by the event. Often help may come from those who learn the variation from a distance. A limit that should be changed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Reporting permanent street work

Allow us to report long street work and construction site traffic lights, adding the days. More than the usually short time to post icon on maps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Increase Radar Warning Distance

Radars hit with a laser for 1.5 km. The navigator warns too late. It is necessary to give a warning about the radar for 1.5 / 2 km, so that the driver has time to equalize the speed. And it also concerns warnings about the police, they are too late now.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base