Poor contrast in ios27 carplay
Hello,
I would like to report that the contrast of the Routes button and the Change Sounds button on car play are lacking in contrast. The route button has a black arrow pointing in multiple direction over a dark gray button over a dark gray background. The change sounds is the same colors, but with the speaker. When not in CarPlay, this issue is fixed by using white colored icons instead of black ones. I am writing to request that a change like this be made in the CarPlay UI as well. I have an Apple iPhone 16e running iOS 27. Thank you.
-
H Bomb commented
Thanks for suggesting this and I 100% agree. I noticed this in the CarPlay interface after updating my iPhone from iOS 18 to 27. These bottom right icons are very difficult to see at night (and when CarPlay is in dark mode). IMO, a much needed accessibility fix.
Here is a screenshot of the icons:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/18EmS3_V-3Dvw2HGLPpIhEsHB8P2U7Xya/view?usp=sharing