Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

Waze import bookmarks from Google Maps

3,249 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Davidson Cler shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

26 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • John commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

PLEASE let us import Google Maps Stops to Waze. Its a MUST HAVE option

• Wael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If their is way to transfer saved locations on waze fav to other device mobile

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I like to use google map to discuss with my family on our trip, using sharing feature that everybody add in the point of interests. Then when we go on trip, we need the places to be imported into waze! Now i cant. Very troublesome..

There should be an option to import favorites from Google maps. This is keeping me from using Waze.

• AG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Want waze to integrate starred and bookmarked places from google maps

• jParra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many favorites can we have? I have a lot of addresses and i can not add one more. Please let me know. Thanks

Yes please. I am fairly new to Waze and this is what sends me back to Google Maps..

• Chris Joseph commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is what's keeping me from using Waze. I have hundreds of hotels, restaurants, gas stations, and businesses I visit bookmarked on Google Maps. None of these are available in Waze, and should be.

I also use Google maps on my desktop and Waze when driving (mainly for the traffic). Let's sync em up!

• Peter commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Access to Google search history would be great too (not sure this deserves its own suggestion).

I'd love to be able to take an destination on an email or link and be able to send it from my computer to the Waze app on my phone.

It would be very useful to have an overall better integration between Waze and Google map:
    - all labeled location from Google map imported to waze when signed in with the same login
    - an option to "send location to Waze on my phone" when checking an address on Google from my desktop
    - Waze and Google map history combined.

(I mainly use Google map on my desktop / ipad when checking locations / addresses and then use Waze when driving)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base