Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Update Peachtree Corners City Hall

I sent a message a few weeks back and was told that we were in Norcross so it wasn’t going be updated. I have a very high volume of complaints of people thinking that we were in Norcross that’s why didn’t pull a permit. Or they go to Norcross City Hall thinking that that’s where they need to go. We border Norcross but we are not in Norcross haven’t been since 2012. A few people quit using Waze because of it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. Allow Map editor Zoom on mouse scroll to be disabled

When editing maps with my Mac and the attached Smart Mouse, the mouse scroll is extremely sensitive. The sensitivity causes the map to zoom in and out un-expectedly. It would be nice to be able to disable the mouse scroll --> zoom feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. New area building does not be shown in Waze in UK

The Fford Williamson street is new one in Cardiff, UK. This area is new, when you type it on the app, you got nothing, but It has many buildings and flats and courts. It must be fixed as soon as possible

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Do good stats

Waze analyse all what we do, but it is unable to allow edition of a road where we have never be even if we live in the middle of this road... Do better stat for users please :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה, הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות

זיהוי כיוון הנסיעה ולא אחרי כמה דקות שאשמע את הצלצול "מחשב מסלול מחדש". הגייה נכונה של שמות הרחובות כמו Ibn Gvirol

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Cani ed altri animali

Segnalare presenza di animali in macchina in modo tale che se ci fosse un incidente si sappia della presenza dell'animale e segnalare presenza animali quando si arriva a destinazione

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi,

Here in philippines we have number coding that help to ease traffic congestion it was implement on different city with diffrent windows.(windows are the timeslot where car are free to hit the road on a specfic time even their car is on coding), i would like to request if possible to add a feature (capabilities to see on what areas have coding and their window timeslot)so car owner will be aware on what and where are the road they are allowed to go/hit. This feature will help lots of Filipinos! Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Retroactive adding of hazards.

Just saw a moose on on off ramp and it was sudden. He was dangerously close to the road and I didn’t mark it immediately as he surprised me. I should be able to go back and mark the spot for the safety of others

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. MARCADOR DE FEIRAS

No Brasil , em diversas cidades e bairros existem feiras de segunda à segunda , me deparei com alguns desvios obrigatórios devido a feira no caminho, se o Waze colocasse um marcador de feiras e fizesse que o algoritmo identificasse a marcação de feira e assim, o próprio sistema já daria outra rota desde o inicio do percurso , evitando passar pela feira, assim não necessitaria de uma tal '' surpresa'' no momento que chegasse em tal rua é estivesse ocorrendo uma feira ali.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. modification et rajout de nom

Bonjour
    Pouvez vous rajouter au nom de PACIFIC TECHNOLOGY le nom TETRADIS au 10 avenue Réaumur 92140 Clamart

Merci d'avance , Sylvain COLETTI

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Update incorrect map information easily??!

So basically everytime i am facing a turn that is temporarely not allowed i try to report it but Waze gets back to me by email requesting more feedback. The link they are sending hours later to complete the feedback doesnt even work lol. So Waze why NOT simply give us the space to send additional information at the same time we try to report this issue????! Like whats the point of reporting an issue in the 1st place if you arent going to rectify the map accordingly before the next day when that turn may by then in fact…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. percorsi dedicati al fuoristrada

Buongiorno, visto il crescente numero di moto "tuttoterreno" che si vendono in Europa (ma forse anche nel resto del mondo), non sarebbe una cattiva idea elaborare delle mappe per strade non asfaltate da poter percorrere con le moto (ad esempio come l'Eroica in Toscana), spesso facciamo dei weekend e non è molto facile trovare i percorsi, mentre l'Europa è piena di strade alternative non asfaltate. Grazie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. percorsi dedicati al fuoristrada

Buongiorno, visto il crescente numero di moto "tuttoterreno" che si vendono in Europa (ma forse anche nel resto del mondo), non sarebbe una cattiva idea elaborare delle mappe per strade non asfaltate da poter percorrere con le moto (ad esempio come l'Eroica in Toscana), spesso facciamo dei weekend e non è molto facile trovare i percorsi, mentre l'Europa è piena di strade alternative non asfaltate. Grazie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add botoughs to counties and municipalities

Waze should add boroughs to counties/municipalities so we don’t have to create new “cities”. It would be useful in big municipalities/counties that are divided.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. camera overlay

Instead of using a digital map overlay route on live camera input. or make combination of digital map with live camera input

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 443 --> 1

When you are driving on the 443 from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv, there is a fork in the road where the 443 becomes the 1 if you continue straight/left and if you take the right fork, then you continue on the 443. There is no indication on waze to stay to the left or that the road is becoming the 1, and so I see people confused not knowing if they should take the right fork since that is how you continue on the 443. Additionally, the road map shows the correct path (i.e. the left fork) going towards the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. dsvsdvs

fsdbsdfbdfb

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rua Monsenhor Passos 91 rua sem saída CEP 05441010 não é localizado pelo waze

Rua Monsenhor Passos 91 (rua sem saída) CEP 05441-010

esta rua não é localizada pelo waze, já recebemos N reclamações

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base