Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Next town setting

I would like Waze to be able to tell me the distance to the next city or town on a long road trip - especially if that city enforces a slower speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there a way to edit/ add the name of the saved location vs saving it by address only?

Edit saved address by adding the name of the saved address.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the plan for later intervals of 10 mins

Plan for later drive invervals of ten mins instead of 15

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So I left lusby md headed to Jackson ms. I loved the route provided down 301 to 64 n so on, But I could not duplicate same route home

Please consider option to reverse route taken say from lusby md to Jackson ms via 301s ton64 and so on west but I could not duplicate the Ecactvroute home took an extra 3 to 4 hours

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. To have a option for waze rider to report of summon officer

Waze riders got option to report any traffic police but its also very-very benificial/ useful for us delivery riders to report to location of any summon/fine officers as they never provide any parking for the delivery riders .

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Online Education Learning

OnlineQuranTeachers' aim is to teach the Quran with all tajweed rules perfectly

https://benefitsoflearningquran.blogspot.com/2021/01/ijazah-is-certification-course-given.html

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Block police advice

Dear sirs, if you indicate this, you may be helping to "bad" people to do or scape from police

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Speed Cameras should be supported!

Speed Camera support is needed!!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Color-blind people and congestion colors on the map

I've been thinking of a problem Waze might find not that difficult to solve. Congestion leves are represented by different shades of colors, mainly yellows and reds. But lots of people around the world are color blind at some level, so the congestion colors are useless for them. I am suggesting that instead of simply using the plain shades of the colors, Waze star using hatched colors. This might be really helpful to a lot of people. Besides, this would help build an inclusive culture and policy.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. En detalle del vehículo agregar ciudad de procedencia para que Waze indique el Hoy no Circula en CDMX

Con el registro completo del vehículo foráneo, Waze apoyaría para evitar incurrir en infracción y que remitan el auto a corralón en CDMX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello! Folders in favorites

I would like to have folders in my favorites. It would be much easier to find my places to go.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add an opt out feature for Carpooling.

We do not want to carpool. Husband handicapped and thus would not be feasible. Also, during pandemic, how stupid is it to carpool with strangers. It is a damn nuisance when it keeps popping up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bands to buttons

When an alert is posted there are two thin bands to tap to indicate “Thanks” or “Not there”. It is difficult to hit the correct one. Instead of two thin bands replace then with two square buttons.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Waze Multi Drop Dedicated SatNav

Hi there, it would be very very good if Waze could create and sell a dedicated satnav device that can be used for multi drop addresses with all the same features that the Waze app has. Instead of just being able to add 2 separate addresses there should be an unlimited amount of addresses that can be entered in a custom order. I know many many people including myself that would pay quite a lot of money for a device like this as it would be such a great help for this kind of work.

Many thanks for reading.

Kind…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here