Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to have a way to put that a gas station is temporarily closed it was fenced off from construction and a fake address

I would like to have a way to put that a gas station is temporarily closed it was fenced off from construction and a fake address For a gas station in a residential area.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Indicar trechos de BR com maior índice de acidentes a partir de dados da Polícia Rodoviária Federal que tem mapa próprio dos acidentes

A POlícia Rodoviária Federal possui coordenadas dos trechos com maior índice de acidentes e óbitos., Um cruzamento com estes dados poderia, a partir de um raio desas lat/long, trazer a msg de "PRF informa, trecho com alto índice de acidentes. Dirija com atenção"

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. ad restaurant wait times in my area based feedback from other people waiting for a table.

I hate waiting for a table on a Friday or Saturday evening, if we could all share restaurant wait times, we would know what restaurant has the shortest wait for a table. Much like Waze reroutes us for traffic based on user feedback.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ask for the direction of the car before calculating the route

every driver had suffered from the common mistake WAZE makes while calculating a new route.
    in a two way street WAZE doesn't always know to which way i'm facing, and the entire calculation is based on that direction (because let's face it - you're not so high on U-TURNS, unfortunately).
    WHY WON'T YOU ALLOW THE DRIVER ANSWER (if needed) "to which way does your car face?"
    it will improve time, calculation and driver's satisfaction!
    PLEASE CONSIDER THAT SMALL YET HIGHLY HELPFUL FEATURE.
    (you don't have to name it after me, just do it...)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Fix your app

This app continually shuts down while driving cross country. I have UN-installed and will never use again. Fix your S*** or go out of business.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Köztes uticél

Az alábbi problémára csak "pilótavizsgás" megoldást találtam a Waze-n. Jó lenne, ha a köztes uticél funkció egyszerűbben lenne kezelhető, továbbá a köztes uticél megérkezési időpontja látható lenne az áttekintés menüben.

Holnapi napon egy kollégámmal találkozom egy autópálya melletti benzinkúton, majd onnan együtt, egy autóval megyünk tovább 11:30-ra egy vidéki kisvárosba. Hány órára beszéljük meg a találkozót a benzinkúton ha 11:30-ra meg szeretnénk érkezni, és ehhez nekem itthonról mikor kell elindulni? A köztes uticélt nagyon nehéz és bonyolult beállítani az applikáción, pláne akkor ha az egy időzített utazás.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To add the option of distance in miles and yards for UK users instead of mile and feet

The distance used in the UK is mainly miles and then yards for when junctions are calculated. When travelling using sat nav devices we do not use feet and the measurement is too small.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Routing with respect to fuel consumption, remaining fuel and vehicle type

English:
    Say hello to
    Please provide an opportunity for the Waze app that Waze can roam with respect to the fuel consumption of the vehicle and the amount of fuel remaining in the tank.
    It's particularly suitable for cars with Android-Auto features.
    Two remarkable points:
    1) Receive information on the fuel consumption of the vehicle and the amount of fuel remaining in the tank, in the following ways:
    1-1) Data entry manually by user Waze app.
    1-2) Automatically receive information by the Waze app, with OBD interfaces.
    2) Routing is such that if Waze needs to be refueled, it will…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please make it possible to delete my account.

I can log into my account; however, when i try to use the same login information to delete my account it gives me an invalid login message.

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!!!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Acho que seria interessante ter uma versão do Waze direcionada para caminhoneiros, onde nesta versão o motorista coloca a altura de sua carg

Acho que seria interessante ter uma versão do Waze direcionada para caminhoneiros, onde nesta versão o motorista coloca a altura de sua carga e automaticamente o waze direciona para uma rota fugindo de pontes mais baixas que sua carga. isso evitaria muitos transtornos de caminhões intalados em viadutos cuja altura é menor que sua carga.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In waze should have in the main screen a button to report radar not yet registered. This would facilitate the inclusion of new radars. Also

In waze should have in the main screen a button to report radar not yet registered. This would facilitate the inclusion of new radars.
    Also when informing the radar or police, speak the maximum speed in the stretch avoiding that we have to take our eyes off the road.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Points = usable rewards

Wake points should be converted to actual rewards for divers such as gas credit, Costa credit etc. the points should actually incentivize drivers to use Waze.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. show current Speedometer dial ( Larger is possible ) on apple car play

Please add the feature to see current speedometer dial on apple carplay like in the normal waze,
    and please make the Limitation and the speedometer Larger for Driver comfortable.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Option vehicule+ gros

Départ vacances camion+ caravane PTC dépasse 3,5t, autour du camping interdis au plus 3,5t! se serai une superbe option choix de véhicule + gros et pas que voiture taxi moto merci
    Style camion -3,5t ou camion +3,5t peut-être que sa réglerai les probleme de hauteur aussi

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make it so we can see our facebook friends on maps

This is supposed to work but it does not - Starting to think this app SUCKS

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rerouting around traffic

Make it so Waze reroutes you around traffic. It used to reroute you around traffic, but it does not anymore.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 720 721
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Feedback and Knowledge Base