Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. CNG - Natural gas station Europe

Still not possible to select ONLY CNG stations :-(

In app CNG/LPG, in most LPG stations CNG is not available, so absolutely not usefull...

In belgium you can use https://www.gas.be/nl/rijden-op-cng/station-zoeker
    In Holland https://www.pitpointcleanfuels.com/nl/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Prefer 1st and 2nd class roads over poor quality 3rd class roads and dirt roads (Czech republic)

Hello, it missing me here another option for prefer class I and II (main roads) here in Czech. It happens me very often i must go through little vilages on class III and dirt roads, both very bad roads, not good for pneu. Because of this i must use competitive Mapy.cz. Thank you for help and reply.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Be able to disable Auto-Navigate IN THE APP...why do i need the dashboard

It's simple - let us turn off the frustrating auto-navigate in the app itself. why do i need to login to the dashboard i can adjust pretty much anything else in the app why not an On/Off right there where it's convenient.

Also stop auto-navigate from navigating me to nowhere - I have no saved addresses

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Search Bar Edit

The search bar blocks the map and my current speed too often. As a feature already programmed as a drawer, it should stay closed until needed. Sometimes less is more. I can swipe up to open it myself when I need to search for a destination.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Bixby Capsule

It would be cool to create a bixby capsule so that people can search directions using bixby on samsung devices

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My aftermarket CarPlay device uses factory bluetooth but I can't select this for Waze audio

Audio from most apps is fine to use the bluetooth audio while connected to my aftermarket CarPlay, such as YouTube Music but Waze won't let me select it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Send start location to phone app from the web

When I send a trip planned on the web from my computer, it should send the START as well as destination address. That would be the expect response. That is why I used the web map.

I planned my trip for next Tuesday from one client's location to another's.
    I'm at home. I send my trip info to my phone and Waze wants to navigate immediately from my home to the location.

This is wrong from every aspect of User Experience design. Why would I bother entering a starting address if the app is going to ignore it. I appreciate…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. הימנעות מאיזורים מסוימים

הייתי רוצה שתהיה לי אופציה להגדיר מאילו איזורים הייתי רוצה להמנע בארץ בטווח של קילומטרים מסוימים.
    זאת אומרת שאם אני מבצע נסיעה לטבריה, הייתי רוצה שיהיה מוגדר לי שלא אעבור דרך טייבה / קלנסוואה וגם לא קרוב לאיזור.
    תתנו את האופציה הזו, כבר שנים אני מבקש את זה.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Speed limit update or entrance

I know there were problems with people submitting to many cases of speed limits. Such as 50 mph areas. I think it would be a great idea to bring it back but only for 70-75 mph areas! There's a lot of times I'm on the road and expect Waze to have the speed limit and miss the sign and have no idea.. I think this would be a great improvement for the users and there shouldn't be a ton of incidents to check out like used to!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Indicate Pet Friendly (Or Not Friendly) Areas or Gas Stations

Today, I stopped at a gas station called Snappy Foods in Townsend, GA off of I-95 (on GA-57) to get gas and allow my dogs to relieve themselves. After pumping and paying for gas, I attempted to walk my dogs in the only grass area away from the road between the convenience store and the Motel 8 when the gas station employee came out and told me I could not walk my dogs there, I had to take them by the busy roadway and when I refused for safety reasons, I was told "if you don't like it, you can…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A way to tag train track crossing as blocked with cascade up/down track to route to an over or underpass

A way to tag train track crossing as blocked with cascade up/down track to route to an over or underpass

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Speed limit customization

For now, the speed limit icon is on top-right sector of speed circle.
    It would be better to put it on low-right sector of that circle, or to make user able to put it wherever he wants or disable it at all.
    For now, if I put my cell phone horizontally and I'm about to reach a crossroad with a fixed direction of movement along the lanes, then that notification covers the speed limit and I don't see it.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wrong direction

A mapping service is directing drivers the wrong way on a one way street (maybe waze). The location is in Vineyard Haven, Ma. The street is William between Church and Center. That section is one way heading north. Cars using a mapping service are being directed the wrong way on that one way street. Please see if you have a flaw in your dataset.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. חישוב מסלול לאירועים

ההצעה היא שוויז תקבל מידע על כל ההופעות/אירועים שמביאות תנועה רבה למקום ספציפי ויוצרת עומסי תנועה חריגים מראש, ותחשב את המסלול מראש (למשל חישוב מסלול בבוקר למקום עם עומס בערב) כך שהניווט יהיה יותר מדויק והיציאה תהיה מוקדמת יותר בהתחשב באירוע שידוע שמגיעים אליו רכבים רבים

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Police Drone Warning

Possibility to add comments on police warning. For example more countries start to use drones to catch drivers who have drove over solid white line.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have a bug in a new feature

You just introduced a new feature, placing the road number in a box.
    Since I have a vision problem up close, I increased the letter size on the phone screen, however the number in the box is not increased.
    I have an attachment if you need that I can send.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please go back to SIMPLICITY

You guys are getting way too fancy and elaborate now. I don’t need the information to the place I’m going to. More importantly, the only thing we should see on the top banner is WHERE WE ARE GETTING OFF AT!! The last update put me on a major highway and the only thing on the top banner now is how many more miles until I’m off the highway I’m on until the next set of directions. When living in a state like NY, there are so many exists that it’s easy to pass the suggested exit because it only shows…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ציון דקות שנחסכו בקול

שהעוזרת הקולית תציין במילים כמה דק' נחסכו
    או להפך, זה ימנע מאתנו להסיט המבט לכיוון מס' הדק שנחסכו שכתובים בפונט די קטן ועלול לגרום לאסון

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 939 940
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base