Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Speedometer needs moved

Speedometer shows on the left side of screen when plugged into Chevy vehicles with CarPlay. The CarPlay menu stays up on the left hand side and hides the speedometer now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Defibrillator location information

Greetings
    My name is Yair Binyamin and I am an anesthesiologist. As we all know in the case of sudden cardiac arrest in addition to the rapid onset of resuscitation efforts defibrillation is often necessary. The faster the defibrillation is performed, the higher the chances of resuscitation and the better the patient's chances of survival. My idea is private and I have no company or financial interest.
    I suggest adding a feature to your nearest maps app to find the nearest defibrillator available. You can add a tutorial to perform CPR Berg that someone is looking for a defibrillator.
    Best…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ignore unintentional touch

Provide some way to ignore unintentional screen touches, for instance on a bumpy road and my finger touches the wrong spot. Also sometimes I miss the Report button so it’s interpreted as a location entry, and it takes me too long to recenter and hit the Report button so I’ve missed the opportunity to submit the report.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Make optional the route description that states “this is faster than ...”

I find the Voice additional information regarding what route is slower than the recommended route very annoying. Not really sure if the point.I use the Waze to find the shortest route. It would’ve good if it could be deselected in Setttings.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The info boxes get in the way

I use Waze in the car on apple carplay. The info boxes, particularly the bigger box at the top, get in the way when trying to see the junctions etc. Can they be made smaller or even better, slightly transparent? This will help view the whole screen better. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Loud beeping on iPhone issue resolved!

My iPhone is sending audio to my car speakers via a Bluetooth adaptor plugged into LINE IN on car radio. Every time I accessed my Waze app there would be two very load beeps over my speakers. It took me two weeks to figure out that I should have had the audio on my radio set to max volume so that my iPhone audio level would not be set so high. Apparently, when the iPhone audio level was set very high, it emits two loud beep tones to warn you that the level is too high? Anyways, I hope this…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Donnie Wahlberg

Please update the boy band voice using Donnie Wahlberg's voice.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bigger speed limit sign on Android Auto

Preferably customizable size and volume of the alerts in the settings.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow normal people to create teams

Please allow normal people to create teams, currently it is only allowed for companies and organizations

This makes the selection very small and sometimes there are no teams at all for some regions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Agregar alertas luego de usar la app.

La app es muy buena. Le falta agregar la opción de reportar baches, trabajos en la calzada y otros cuando uno ya dejó de manejar. Es complicado esquivar un pozo o avisar que hay un control policial y al mismo tiempo estar manipulando el celular que dicho sea de paso, está prohibido. Entonces, sería muy útil para toda la comunidad permitirnos agregar información una vez que ya no tengamos que estar atentos al manejo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add report school zone

Just like report police, report active school zone.
    Alert asks others “still active”.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Ability to group saved locations

The option to create groups under your favorite locations for purposes of organization would be very beneficial for organizing door save locations for easier access.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Waze For When: ¡Recordatorio de cosas a hacer para cuando pase cerca de ...!

Os propongo una sugerencia… hasta me he permitido de ponerle nombre 😉

Se trataría de poder sincronizar la agenda de Gcalendar con Waze. Pero no para el uso de la agenda normal que eso está desarrollado. Sino para cubrir una necesidades o acciones a hacer … pero que no son necesariamente planificadas con fecha y hora… sinó para justamente para aquellas acciones en las que ya haré cuando pase por …
    y precisamente como no son urgente ni prioritarias … nunca te acuerdas y nunca las haces.

Me explico con ejemplos.

Podrías crear un apunte en tu Gcalendar para Waze.…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Mapeamento de vários destinos com indicação das rotas mais eficientes

Para aqueles que são entregadores, representantes comerciais, oficiais de justiça, enfim, que utilizam o veículo para ir a diversos locais no mesmo dia, seria interessante poder colocar todos esses destinos no aplicativo, e o Waze indicar qual a ordem que deverá ser seguida para ir a todos os locais, de forma mais eficiente, ou seja, quais destinos devem ser primeiramente escolhidos, depois o segundo, terceiro, e assim sucessivamente.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. window washer warning

would like to post window washer warnings at intersections as they are quite aggressive.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Use Google Maps Point of Interests

Please use the Points of interests from Google Maps.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With Apple Carplay don’t fully mute my music

When i use waze with Apple Carplay than the instructions almost fully mute my car music.

Please make a option to change this.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. FALSE USE OF BUSINESS NAMES

WE HAVE A BUSINESS AND SOMEONE HAS REGISTERED THEIR WAZE ACCOUNT USING OUR BUSINESS NAME AND FALSELY PUTTING ACCIDENTS UP ON WAZE. WE WOULD LIKE OUR BUSINESS NAME TO BE REMOVED FROM THE PROFILE. PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I’m suggesting that confirmation question stay visible for another 10 - 20 seconds at least.

I have the alerts on to let me know of debris in the road, police close, etc. It will warn me it's 3/10 of a mile ahead, 2/10, 1/10 and just as I approach will ask if it's still there or not. Since it is not always an accurate location, I wait before confirming and the question evaporates before I can confirm/deny it is still there and sometimes it is gone before I actually get there! I’m suggesting that confirmation question stay visible for another 10 - 20 seconds at least.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 899 900
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base