Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A "facing other direction" button at start of navigation.

A "facing other direction" button at start of navigation. You don't need to get GPS involved or have anything automatic. Just to start navigation the opposite direction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Witness me

I am a very enraged American at what is happening to our people of color and the less fortunate when It comes to police interactions. You guys already have an app infrastructure and feel you could easily add features to make this happen. I want an app called witness me. So all you have to do it press the button on the screen and it sends a push notification to everyone that has the app downloaded within a certain area. I want something to get people to band together so stupid shit doesn’t keep happening. Larger crowds would mean more…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Verbal

Let us report road hazards verbally

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Set GPS point color by age in WME

Please set the color of GPS points in WME by age instead of direction, The direction is already indicated by the direction of the arrow. Editors need to know how old the tracks are to see changing traffic patterns.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Place quick report buttons on map

The long press quick menu is an improvement but it still requires 2 more menu levels to post. Instead add function to allow user to add customized quick report buttons to the map. For example, probably 90% of my reports are hazard/vehicle/side of road. Instead of multiple menu levels, I should be able to press one button on the map to make this report. Users could customize their own for the top 2-3 they use. To prevent accidental reports, the app could require a double tap. This would greatly improve the functionality and safety of the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Voice alert for police when approaching fron either direction

Right now I only get voice alerts for police when travelling in the same direction as the user who marked the police. Often the cop is able to watch traffic from both directions so it would be nice to be warned when coming from either direction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Need speed limits for towing a trailer

When pulling a trailer the speed limits are different so we need an option for towing a trailer so the speed limit will change.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Poderia ter a opção de excluir todos os registros de uma vez e não de um a um

Poderia ter uma opção de excluir todos os registros de uma vez só é não de um a um

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Microphone

Bring back the microphone in the Waze app. It is very frustrating during a long distance trip to pull over to input a new address for food or gas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove all the very distracting ads and icons. Remember, we are using this while driving. Very dangerous

Very dangerous. I will be deleting your ap from my phone and look for a safer ap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Truck

Good day.
    I wonder why it is not possible to choose a truck as a means of transport when this application is used by the vast majority of truck drivers. It would only be enough to set the maximum driving speed and the second thing is, the impossibility of reporting an event in the current position ...

I hope you can handle it soon.

Sincerely, Josef Javořík

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buen día, me gustaria hacerles una observación ya que su app es muy buena pero estaría excelente si tuviera una opción que muestre rutas pa

Buen día, me gustaria hacerles una observación ya que su app es muy buena pero estaría excelente si tuviera una opción que muestre rutas para transportar de carga o transporte pesado ya que ninguna app de está naturaleza ofrece tal servicio, casi nadie se preocupa por el transporte de carga y somos muchísimos, dicho esto estoy convencido de que si agregaran está opción muy probablemente aumentaria el número de descargas. De ante mano muchas gracias por la atención, buen día!.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Error

Could you avoid to mislead People that go at avenue Jean Jaures 94250 gentilly and stop leading them to arcueil. Thank you

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Heatmap of corona virus. collaboratively users would inform the system where there are known cases of covid

Heatmap of corona virus. collaboratively users would inform the system where there are known cases of covid, as in hazards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add Waze to Jaguars in control functionality

Please make an interface to allow me to use waze in my Jaguars f type

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Always allow to use the options to report problems, even after arriving ;-)

Always allow to use the options to report problems like roadworks ect., even after arriving or interrupted trip. Why not? 🤷🏼‍♂️

My trick now is to start the navigation again to the same destination and hit the report botton who just came available again😄👍

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. translations missing for roadworks, radars etc.

translations missing for roadworks, radars etc. It is annoying to have all roads, streets etc. in czech, but roadworks or speed checkings ahead in english.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Audible Speed Limit Alert When Not Navigating In Apple CarPlay

When there is no active route using Apple CarPlay, you don't get an audible speed limit alert warning, just the speed limit turning red. It would be useful to also get the audible associated with the alert like you do when navigating.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 748 749
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories