Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Turn off Gas Stations Option

Need the option to turn off the display of gas stations on the map.

I live in the city where every exit have several stations. My Map is full of Gas Stations and its hard to see any advisory because of the clutter. If I am on a long trip and need to find a station, then I should be able to turn this feature on.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Alert when time to leave for a planned trip

A smsessage or a calendar alert to inform it's time to leave for a planned trip

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Alerta de Altura de Viaduto e Pontes

Gostaria de sugerir dentro do APP o cliente conseguisse cadastrar os dados do veiculo, como altura. O sistema com essa informação e com a informação da altura dos viadutos e pontes, informa o condutor e sugere uma nova rota, dessa maneira evita parar o transito e o condutor sabe com antecedência.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Plan a trip using a recieved link

When recurving a Waze link from a friend, the only way to use it is immediately, there is no way to use the link to an a future trip plan

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Adding a clock to the upper right corner

When using multimedia device in a vehicle and running Waze, the entire screen is used by Waze so there is no visible clock so adding one on the app itself can help

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1. Adding a "tall vehicle" selction. There are low tunnels that a tall car cannot enter.

There are low tunnels that a tall vehicle cannot enter yet Waze recommends entering

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. בעיקבות התנגשות המשאית בגשר בן גוריון על כביש 1 רעיון לפיצ'ר: לפני הנסיעה הנהג מזין את היעד, ואז מזין את גובה המשאית כולל המטען. המערכת תודי

בעיקבות התנגשות המשאית בגשר בן גוריון על כביש 1 רעיון לפיצ'ר: לפני הנסיעה הנהג מזין את היעד, ואז מזין את גובה המשאית כולל המטען. המערכת תודיע לנהג אם הוא רשאי לצאת בנסיעה או שאינו רשאי כי יש סכנת התנגשות בגשר. תודה

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. make carpooling safer by enabling only verified users to use the system

make carpooling safer by enabling only verified users (government ids) to use the system and log each ride for a certain duration
    currently people are concerned for their safety and are hesitant to ride with strangers
    if it became known that all shared rides are logged with actual ids (in a private database), then that would deter potential predators and increase participation

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recém habilitado

Sugiro a criação de instruções de Voz para Recém habilitados , onde seja lembrado de usar a Seta ao virar a direita, olhe o espelho retrovisor e vire a esquerda, colocar o cinto de segurança, mantenha-se na faixa e relaxe, observe as sinalizações da via, elogios no final do percurso.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. אפשרות להימנע מדרך מסויימת

עובד אתכם בהרבה פלטפורמות
    עשרות עובדים שאני מכיר משתמשים באפליקציה מתחרה של איי גו
    ורק מהסיבה ששם יש אפשרות להימנע מדרך מסויימת
    ישנם הרבה מקרים שאתה כנהג רוצה להימנע מכביש מסויים - ואז אתה מסמן אותו והמערכת מציגה לך מסלול חדש ללא הדרך שבחרת
    זה כל כך משפר את חווית הנהיגה - וייתר את אלה שמשתמשים באיי גו
    בוויז יש רק אפשרות לראות 3 מסלולים חלופיים וזה לא מספק
    תודה רבה רבה

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Option to choose or check a Familiar back road route

Sometimes for daily commutes & long trips, we don’t want to drive the shortest or fastest route, because we prefer a back road/alternate route or scenic route. It would be nice to have the option to choose a familiar or alternate route, rather than being limited to the fastest or shortest routes.

My guess is many Wazers have a favorite/familiar or scenic route that they prefer, and want the notifications that Wazes offers, and would like the option to choose them over the shortest/fastest route.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Alerta

Poderia colocar a função de escolhermos onde colocar o alerta! Pois as vezes passamos no buraco não tem como colocar na hora , quando coloca da 1 km pra frente quem vem atrás espera o buraco com um km não serve de nada, e tbm tem canto na estrada que não dá área, colocamos um alerta , quando volta área ele não coloca onde realmente está o alerta ! Poderia mudar isso.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to enter several addresses and Schweiz will arrange the fastest way to get to each other (just have a button + to add another address

אופצייה להכניס כמה כתובות ושוויז תסדר את הדרך המהירה ביותר להגיע אחד לשני(פשוט שיהיה כפתור + להוספת כתובת נוספת)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Misleading Voice contractions

When Waze voice is talking, the software uses English contractions. Two words contracted into one word. For example "you have" is contracted to the single word "you've". The use of contractions by Waze voice is misleading and can lead to drivers getting lost. Currently, when approaching your destination, Waze will say "You'll arrive in 1000 feet". This is confusing and can be misinterpreted as "You've arrived". Instead, Waze should NOT use contractions and instead speak each individual word. "You will arrive in 1000 feet." "You have arrived at your destination."

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. הסרת הכיתוב מידע על הרכב שלא בזמן ניווט

הסרת הכיתוב מידע על הרכב שלא בזמן ניווט

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. when you accelerate over the speed

as we all know there is a feature on waze that when you accelerate over the speed limit waze warns you by flashing up a big red speed limit sign over the speed you are doing for a few seconds but if you are near a speed camera those vital seconds matter as to what speed you are going… i feel you should always have the speed you are travelling on screen and that the warning of the speed you should not accede should be next to your current speed so you can see what you are currently doing and…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display average speed at a average speed zone

Display the average speed in a average speed zone and alert if the user is driving over the average speed

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Vehicles options

Hi Waze,

I'm happy to use this App except one thing, when I drive a truck.

In the settings there are three options: privet car, taxi and motorcycle. 

One of my rides i drove a truck and Waze directed me with a bad route. And I knew this only when I got somewhere with defile, that cause me a big troubble.

I don't know the route thats why I use Waze, to direct me with a perfect route.

It would be amazing if Waze will be enable routes for truck drivers.

Thank you,

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 964 965
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base