Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. excluisao de conta

vcs precisam colocar alguma opçao pra recupera a conta q excluido e quand vai usa a conta novamente fica so carregando.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. to have option to toggle on and off the icons in the map. they impede see streets names etc

To have option to toggle on and off the icons in the map. they impede to see street names and other important features or info

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Extra Opt-Out Box

I'd like to suggest that the 'my waze' and 'where to' boxes that now automatically sit at the bottom of the screen have a opt-out check box in the display section. As they are most annoying when using Waze without needing or wanting to input a destination.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Sería bueno la opción que los conductores podamos advertir puntos de paso de animales para evitar atropellarlos y registrar cuando suceden.

Sería bueno la opción que los conductores podamos advertir puntos de paso de animales para evitar atropellarlos y registrar cuando suceden. Así veterinarios cerca o voluntarios pueden atender la fauna o bien advertir para prevenir el atropello.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Longitud de las obras en ruta

Creo que sería provechoso para otros conductores saber la dimensión total de la obra que se avisa en waze, debería haber una funcionalidad para indicar donde comienza y donde termina la reducción del carril por obras

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I hate it when I search a restaurant or business and click on directions and instead of waze going to the directions, it gives me all these

I don't want 5 different address choices. I want the address of the business I requested directions for.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Alerta de mal funcionamiento de semáforo

Alerta para semáforos con mal funcionamiento ya sea por inclemencia del tiempo, corte de energia eléctrica o accidente

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pothole reporting must have an edit option

Users who couldn't report the location info accurately can amend the details later, because i was one among the user who reported a pothole on a wrong place.

Long touch on the location/Arrow in the map to report hazards on the go which will have more accuracy and it needs to customized for the user whether you need a single touch or long hold on the location/arrow on the map because not all users are going to report it.

Pothole quick button on the maps customizable for users to decide what are the icons to have on the top of…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Circassian navigation language

I've already created all the necessary records for the circassian language.
    I want to know how I can upload them to be available for everyone.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bring Back Catriona Gray's Voice

I suggest you to bring back Catriona Gray's voice because many people have enjoyed listening to her voice. Her voice sounds very good and helps drivers to help themselves keep calm while dealing with the road. Other people also missed their opportunity to use her voice while it is still available. I'm hoping you will bring back her voice. Thank you so much!

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Show health information (e.g. bloodsugar) on main screen

As a person with type 1 diabetes, it is important to monitor your blood glucose levels, even for parents who have a child with type 1 diabetes in the back seat.
    Most common blood sugar monitors are freestyle libre from abott and the g6 from dexcom. They have interfaces that allow to "follow" the current meassure values.

I would like to see these messages displayed on the navigation screen, so a Type 1 driver (or parent) can monitor his condition without looking at an app on his phone.

Task: Please allow access to these interfaces and disply the data on…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Celebrity voices

Add an option to purchase voices of past and future celebrity recordings.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. When acknowledging an item that has already been reported, allow the acknowledger to click on (left) (center) (right) side of road.

The original reporter has just enough time to log the item, but all Wazers that are following with the acknowledgement can identify the location that it exists on the highway. This will make it much safer for everyone coming behind to be positioned in a safe lane until the hazard has been removed. For example: Vehicle stopped on left shoulder or pothole in center lane. Even if there are more than one center lane, it gives you a pretty good idea of where it is located.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. בחירה בין העדפת המסלול המהיר ביותר, לבין הקצר ביותר.

התוכנה הזאת הייתה קיימת לבדוק אפשרות להחזיר אותה

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Por favor regresen la voz de batman

Por favor regresen la voz de Batman, se disfruta que te guíe Batman tu viaje por favor.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. People who own RV campers and fifth wheels or who rent moving trucks etc need to avoid low bridges. This would be a very helpful feature.

This would be a very good paid add-on feature. RV and camper sales are booming due to the pandemic so there could be a lot more devastating accidents involving low bridges.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base