Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

656 results found

1. Share live location for amount of time to friends

Exactly like you can do on whatsapp. Share you live location with friends, for a limited amount of time

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. CARPOOL NOW! IN PORTUGAL!

Let us have WAZE CARPOOL in Portugal! Thank you! ✨

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have been locked out of the Waze reporting system for over a year! I had reported numerous errors in the map on 95S near the DC

I have been locked out of the Waze reporting system for over a year! I had reported numerous errors in the map on 95S near the DC area. As a result of taking the time to report the errors, was I blocked?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What happened

What happened to Road Kill and Vehicle on road under Hazard?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. נקודת מפגש בין שני רכבים שיוצאים מנקודת מוצא שונה ונוסעים לאותו כיוון \ יעד

מקווה שתוכלו לפתור את הבעיה הזאת.
    שאם שני אנשים יוצאים כל אחד ממקום אחר לאותו כיוון אז שהוייז ימצא להם נקודת מפגש הכי טובה כדי לצאת באותו רכב (או רק נקודת מפגש)
    יכול לעבוד גם לנקודת מפגש באמצע לשני אנשים שקונים משהו במרקיטפלייס או יד2.

אני סטנדאפיסט
    https://linktr.ee/ibrahimnajjar?utm_source=linktree_profile_share&ltsid=7182acc1-cc66-43c8-b729-081ebfcd5f3c

בעבודה שלי אני עושה הרבה נסיעות בישראל ואני לפעמים יוצא עם עוד סטנדאפיסטים.

נגיד השבוע יש לי הופעה בצפון וכל סטנדאפיסט נמצא במקום אחר במדינה

אחד יוצא מחיפה אחד מחדרה ואחד מתל אביב
    אז אני רוצה שהאפליקציה תמצא לנו ,אחרי שאני מזין לה את המידע מאיפה כל אחד יוצא ונקודת היעד של…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dynamically configure waze session based on Bluetooth connection (for motorbike/car/truck)

Certain apps have the ability to detect what Bluetooth device is connected.

My suggestion is to allow users to pre-configure different Bluetooth connections to different vehicular modes, for example, a Bluetooth headset may be used on a motorbike and therefore Waze could detect that this Bluetooth connection is present and set itself for motorbike mode, likewise, an in-car radios own Bluetooth connection could be configured for a car, and finally, a different Bluetooth connection could also be configured for a truck, I envisaged then that this would allow users to predefine certain options like toll passes, low emission zones and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automated Incident Emergency Detection & Location Screen Change and 3 type descriptor

Unless it is your day job, and even then, most people faced with an emergency situation either as a victim or a witness, especially in a vehicle, will suffer immense rushes of adrenaline pumping around the body, any injuries invoke confusion as delayed shock sets in.

Is there/ can there be any rapid single panic-proof (user option selected) - such as 5 second hold of fingers on the screen in two places simultaneously or gyroscopic sudden impact detection via phone or user holds max/min volume buttons at their max point for a duration (viz like Apple power down) - depending…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. порадьте

привіт порадьте мені хороші слоти!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hazzard

Can a pedestrian and cyclist be added to the hazard icon, also please add feature for car on the shoulder for either side of the road

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Check account permissions before prompting actions.

Today I was asked if I was at a fuel station (I was) and prompted to check prices.

All prices shown in the app were 1p lower than at the pumps, so I made the update.

I was then told that my account was a ‘Baby Wazer’ (a surprise as I have been using Waze for years) and I could not update the prices.

It annoyed me, as I took the time to change four prices, after being asked so to do, and felt slightly insulted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Saved places folders

It would be nice if individual saved places could be saved in separate folders. Possible one for family, shopping, vacation, activities, etc. It would make it faster and easier to find a place without scrolling through my entire saved list.

67 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow Podcast apps integrated

Allow podcast apps such as Libby and BorrowBox to be intergrated into the Waze app. Currently when I listen to a podcast on a long drive I cannot hear the navigation sounds and waze noises.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. What3words

Having what3words as part of Waze would make it more usable in rural areas. Also Waze would then become important to use in roadless areas.

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Customized pre-departure planned drive times

I’d like a setting option to be able to customize the amount of time (in minutes) before my planned drive alerts me to leave for my destination. Typically I like to arrive at least 15 minutes to my destination before my scheduled meeting time, to allow for extra preparation time or traffic considerations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Serait-il possible quand on enregistre un nouveau lieu dans lieux enregistrés que celui-ci se mette en haut de la liste ?

Serait-il possible quand on enregistre un nouveau lieu dans lieux enregistrés que celui-ci se mette en haut de la liste ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The advantages of PTE online coaching sessions

Online coaching sessions for PTE exam preparation offer many benefits. First, they offer flexibility, allowing students to schedule sessions at their convenience, eliminating the need for travel time and expenses. Additionally, online platforms provide access to a wide range of resources, such as practice tests, study materials, and interactive exercises, which enhance the learning experience. In addition, students can receive individual attention from experienced tutors through one-on-one sessions or small group classes, addressing their specific weaknesses and learning needs. Furthermore, online coaching fosters a supportive online community where students can interact with peers, share tips and motivate each other during…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have multiple jobs and it'd be helpful to have the ability to save them with the suitcase icon for fast reference. 💼

I have multiple jobs and it'd be helpful to have the ability to save them with the suitcase icon for fast reference. 💼

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Display addresses (street + house number) according to regional settings

The app assumes wrongly all countries display addresses like Americans do, like first the house number and then the street number, but in fact most Western countries use it the other way around:

Street name + house number

It seems Waze is American-centred as there is strangely enough after all these years no option to simply adhere to the local customs a country has.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. ניצול מיטבי של וויז לנסיעות רכבי חירום

התרעה לנהגים בנתיב נסיעת אמבולנסים וכיבוי אש שמפעילים סירנה. התרעה שתעלה בהגיע רכב החירום לטווח מוערך המאפשר ורצוי לתגובה של הרכב- פינוי הציר בזהירות.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Entirely new advanced use of the app

Why dont you create a completely new use of the app for blind people while walking. They will listen to the voice instructions where to stop, etc. possibly voice activated searches, or favorite places organised ….endless possibilities and adjusted for the city of the user. for example “crossroad is 20 m on the left” “you are passing by so and so shop. There is new construction ahead reported that was not there yesterday ….

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base