Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. לאחר לחיצה על הסמל של המשתמש שזקוק לעזרה - אין כל דרך להתקדם או ליצור קשר

כדאי לאפשר תקשורת הודעות בין מבקש העזרה לעוזר.
    אני בדרך אליך , הגעתי - איפה אתה בדיוק, כיצד ניתן לעזור וכו

כמו כן - מצד המבקש - הסתדרתי תודה, אני נמצא בדיוק ב... וכו

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The app not suitable for high rigid vehicles. The route information only for normal cars

We need updates for the app to be fit for high rigid trucks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Large vehicle/truck mode- road marking option

While driving a truck or a large vehicle of a kind and navigating with waze you can't be sure the road is suitable for the size of the vehicle. If there was a "truck mode" of kind that will notify on inner city road, low clearance or just narrow road by letting other users in the truck mode report and mark things while they're using. The option to see and report those thing will be open only when choosing truck mode so it will not interfere with the general user interface.
    This mode can build a strong professional drivers users…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Better high-altitude map view

Out of curiosity, I tried zooming out in the map view without navigating, and what I found could be improved. What first jumped out was the zoom limit, it was very low and didn’t give me a view of my planned route. Also, there were no state lines and an arbitrary portion of roads were not visible. Please improve the map view.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would really like to see Waze available in CarPlay Split Screen

Now that this functionality has been made available it would be really good to be able to use Waze in Split Screen so that I can see Music and Waze rather than Music and Apple Maps and therefore have to revert back to Full Screen for Waze.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change colour of report button

The bright orange report button has caused burn in on my OLED iPhone X on two displays, could the option to select a darker colour be possible?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Enable screen-dim function to optionally turn on for EVERY drive.

I have had Waze "burn in" on two separate phones now (because I use it a lot) and now I manually turn on the "battery saver" function for every drive to prevent burn-in.

It would be very useful to have the option to turn on battery saver by default for every drive so I do not have to turn it on manually each time.

Alternatively, a "low color" version of Waze to prevent burn-in. I don't need a display that looks like a Skittles commercial -- (to help prevent burn-in).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Open data

https://www.digitraffic.fi/en/road-traffic/#general-info

Can't this kind of data be used to further develop the app? It's free and contains a lot of vital traffic information for drivers. I think similar is available in other countries too.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Frequent Stopping Option

I am a postal worker and I use waze to help me learn new routes. The problem is that I stop at every mailbox and Waze thinks that there is traffic. I don't want my use of Waze to mess up other users directions. There should be a "frequent stop" option or something that you can turn on so you don't give faulty traffic information when making frequent stops.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Lane departure arrows

The lane departure arrow should be green for the departure lane and should flash as well to make it easy for the driver to spot which side to keep or go

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add toll services of the Philippines.

Add toll services of the Philippines. We can add what toll services we have on our vehicle. Gives us instructions which lane to take. Shows preview of the estimated cost, depending on the latest update of drivers. Could be nice if we can edit the amount we have on that toll pass. We can subtract also how much it cost us once we passed.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Address illegal shoulder drivers

I’m in traffic caused by traffic a few miles ahead. I and many others chosr to get off at the exit prior to my usual, legally. I hate it when people dtive on the shoulder, even if it is paved. They try to “cut the line”. These illegal, entitled drivers depend on the kindness of “Nice” people to let them in. This bothers me a lot! A solution: I don’t know, maybe have police auxiliary called in to block shoulder when an accident is called in to block these illegal shoulder drivers at the time of the accident.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. התאמת האפליקציה לרכבים גדולים מרכבים פרטיים

trying to bild a virsion for van buses could be a big advanteg

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I am so sad that I lost my calico cat icon when they pushed out the stupid batman experience. I lost it trying to go back to 'normal'

I want my calico cat icon back. Please, we have to have a way to go back and get things after trying an 'experience'. I'm sorry I ever did it.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Multiple Calendar integration

While I love calendar integration, it would be helpful to integrate more than google cal. Esp. OUTLOOK / ICAL CALENDAR integration would be massive!
    Come on folks, vote it!
    Cheers🙋‍♂️

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make the speed limit sign bigger.

It is a safety hazard to have the speed limit sign so small. My vehicle's screen is in the center console and the tiny speedo is too the far right. I have to take my eyes off of the road for much too long to see the little round number.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Reduce size of black screen

When using CarPlay, map is covered with black screen with turn notification, even if it’s after 50km or so. I’m suggesting to reduce a size of that black screen as it covers 1/4 of navigation map screen. I could share a screenshot, but such an option here is not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to register as a cyclist. Appear on other users maps as a bicycle

I use waze on my bicycle.
    It would be great to be able to choose bicycle as vehicle type.
    Show up on other users map as a bicycle.
    Alert drivers by playing a short bike bell ring as drivers get near, or at intersections.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base