Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones. If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information you provide to Waze or its Google affiliates ("Waze") relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
  • Waze may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Waze’s current or future products and services.
  • You agree that you will not disclose to Waze any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your Feedback only as long as it didn't receive any reactions from other users. However, you can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time. You may also delete your comments and upvotes at any time.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Blocking edits when has unread PM

Editors would not be able to edit in WME while they have unread PMs. The idea is to get new editors to contact you to receive instructions about wrong edits. Now we send PMs and they ignore and continue to make wrong edits which forces us to block him via CAR to force him to contact the community

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Country-based voices sorting

Why do users have to scroll an incredibly long list to choose which voice should guide them? How many users frequently use another language for their voices in the client?
    Let's make the list country-based or, at least, configurable.

For example: I'm Italian, I would like to have the three ITA voices on top of the list, but maybe you can't change the list based on positioning, so let give me the opportunity to sort my favourite voices manually on top!

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Limit number of reports that can be dropped in a small area

This morning a Wazer dropped 17 reports in a parking lot. This is really uncalled for. The number of reports should be limited to X number of reports to X number of feet/km. It is OK if it is coming from multiple users, for instance an accident or closure on a highway. But one user should not be able to drop that many reports in one small area. This was limited to a small parking lot where this happened.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. שעון מעורר לפי הפקקים

שעון שמעיר אותך לפי הפקקים
    במקום שתתעוררו מוקדם, תראו שאין פקקים ותנסו לחזור לישון או שתתעוררו מהפחד לא לקום, תוכלו להכניס שעת הגעה, זמן התארגנות ואפילו מרווח ביטחון, והשעון יעיר אתכם בהתאם לפי הפקקים ויחסוך לכם שעות שינה חשובות

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. הגדרת סוג רכב מעל 4 טון ו/או הגדרת הימנעות מכבישים שמוגבלים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון

צריך לאפשר לנהג להגדיר את סוג הרכב שלו כרכב כבד (בפרטי הרכב), בנוסף להגדיר מקומות שבהם הכביש מוגבל לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון. כך נהג של רכב כבד לא יקבל מסלול שאינו יכול לעבור בו. אפשר גם, בדומה למעבר בכבישי אגרה/נתיבים מהירים, להוסיף אפשרות של הימנעות מכבישים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון (במקום לרשום פרטי רכב).

138 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

30 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

303 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

113 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Display the name of current city / village

Make the application display the name of the city or village that you are currently in.
    Maybe also the name of the next city / village that you'll reach on your trip will be nice to have displayed with a smaller text font

318 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

35 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. WazeCoin, the NFT of Waze

I'd like to share with you an idea I recently had to try to increase Waze user engagement with the app. Launch an NFT that will be linked to the points that are fetched in the app.
    First, we have to understand what an NFT (Non fungible Token) is: A non-fungible token is a special type of cryptographic token that represents something unique. Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and many other utility tokens, NFTs are not mutually interchangeable. A fungible item, such as money, can be exchanged for another.
    So it would be to create a currency, which would be linked…

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to Disable "Where To", "My Waze" and "Carpool" Bars

there is no reason all of these things should be persistent without the ability to disable. when you are not actively navigating somewhere, these bars take up about 25% of the visible map. Adding a simple swipe gesture to get these bars to appear/disappear would make the viewing area far larger and usable.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Fuel type to include Electric

Wade already includes car type ELECTRIC. When are you going to incorporate fuel type ELECTRIC? Also canyon include EV charging points with filtering for Ultra-rapid, rapid, fast etc?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. EV

For the UK version of Waze it would be helpful to have EV as a fuel type in the settings and eventually incorporate EV charging points for routes

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. All Time Speed Camera Alert

Speed Camera Alert should have voiced alert all the time regardless of current speed

It is of important of users to have alert regardless of the current speed as current speed meter might not be accurate all the time and visual of the map might not be possible all the time. It’s of important to have it as an option for users to know there is a speed camera upcoming no matter the current speed is

Please consider the suggestion of adding as an option. Hugely appreciate that.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Self service Adblue on road for VL

Adblue is now mandatory on many diesel VL.
    I suggest to add the possibility to indicate that the car ask for adblue.
    We could find a gas station who have a self service adblue on the map or on the road to our target.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vehicle profile selection

I drive a few different vehicles. They each have their own settings - for example: whether they can use motorways / unmade roads / ULEZ / congestion charge, etc.
    It would be incredibly useful to have vehicle profiles that you can quickly select at the beginning of a journey, so you don’t have to go through menus and make sure you have all the correct settings each time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Afficher les Zones de radar sur l'écran en mode paysage (notamment sur Android Auto)

En mode Portrait, il y a une barre de progression de la zone de radar. La même sur Android Auto serait top !
    Cela est très pratique lorsque nous n'avons pas les alertes sonores pour savoir ou nous en sommes dans la zone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Suppress public parking lots unless the destination does not have the "Customer Parking" box checked

The app far too often shows parking lots illogically, resulting in clutter and confusion. There is no need to show a public parking lot for a destination that has its own lot.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2 hours stop off

Some medical conditions require you to stop every two hours of driving to do checks or stretches etc. could there be a way of automatically putting these stops in if an option was selected for them ?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Put me on the map for 3 EV Charging Stations in One stop

I have 3 FLO J1772 Chargers on a FARM, with 10' by 10' single ramp single restroom, open 24/7, with several RINGS to communicate.

I am Blue Belly Farms Corp; I am begging, please put me on the WAZE map; my goal are the Utility EV vans which I am on route.

https://www.plugshare.com/location/266337

Thank you. Jidgette W Vernick 813 294 8877

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Delete the offensive ad

Waze would be better if the current tv ad was deleted. While the cartoon concept is cute, and the actor's voice is well done, I find the reference to children saying, or not saying the 4 letter word that rhymes with truck is very offensive. It has no connection with your product. Was it written by junior high school boys? Please do a better and more mature theme in future ads. I don't have your app and after viewing the ad will NEVER get it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 236 237
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base