Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!

• There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.
  • If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, data, or other information to Google relating to Google products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is separate from and not part of your personal data.
Google may use any Feedback without restriction to develop and improve Google’s current or future products and services.
You agree that you will not disclose to Google any third-party information in your Feedback that you are otherwise obligated to maintain as confidential.
Google has no obligation to use your Feedback.

By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Google and its affiliates to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with the Waze Privacy Policy (https://www.waze.com/legal/privacy). Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback. Please note that providing your name is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. הגדרת סוג רכב מעל 4 טון ו/או הגדרת הימנעות מכבישים שמוגבלים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון

צריך לאפשר לנהג להגדיר את סוג הרכב שלו כרכב כבד (בפרטי הרכב), בנוסף להגדיר מקומות שבהם הכביש מוגבל לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון. כך נהג של רכב כבד לא יקבל מסלול שאינו יכול לעבור בו. אפשר גם, בדומה למעבר בכבישי אגרה/נתיבים מהירים, להוסיף אפשרות של הימנעות מכבישים לרכבים מתחת ל-4 טון (במקום לרשום פרטי רכב).

366 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    30 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

Please, please dont discontunue Cookie Monster. Especially now with Social Distancing, "his" voice seems like a Real friend in my car. PLZ?

687 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    110 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display the name of current city / village

Make the application display the name of the city or village that you are currently in.
    Maybe also the name of the next city / village that you'll reach on your trip will be nice to have displayed with a smaller text font

805 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WazeCoin, the NFT of Waze

I'd like to share with you an idea I recently had to try to increase Waze user engagement with the app. Launch an NFT that will be linked to the points that are fetched in the app.
    First, we have to understand what an NFT (Non fungible Token) is: A non-fungible token is a special type of cryptographic token that represents something unique. Unlike cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and many other utility tokens, NFTs are not mutually interchangeable. A fungible item, such as money, can be exchanged for another.
    So it would be to create a currency, which would be linked…

58 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to Disable "Where To", "My Waze" and "Carpool" Bars

there is no reason all of these things should be persistent without the ability to disable. when you are not actively navigating somewhere, these bars take up about 25% of the visible map. Adding a simple swipe gesture to get these bars to appear/disappear would make the viewing area far larger and usable.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Suppress public parking lots unless the destination does not have the "Customer Parking" box checked

The app far too often shows parking lots illogically, resulting in clutter and confusion. There is no need to show a public parking lot for a destination that has its own lot.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fuel type to include Electric

Wade already includes car type ELECTRIC. When are you going to incorporate fuel type ELECTRIC? Also canyon include EV charging points with filtering for Ultra-rapid, rapid, fast etc?

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. interface scale setting

It would be great to have interface scale setting. For example like it is done in AIMP music player, where you can choose in the range of 100-150% scale.
    On some devices interface is too small right now. I have 9 inch (1280x720 - 160 dpi) head unit and everything is too small so it is hard to read info from the screen. So I would set 150% and everything become bigger in 1.5 times.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please fix limited reporting capabilities through apple car play

Through Apple CarPlay and Android Auto the reporting capabilities are reduced drastically. Lost of specifics are taken away from what you can report as well as what you can see on the map, such as car accident being major or minor or on the other side. And some are gone completely. Such as the “closure” reporting option. I drive a lot and am often coming upon closed roads and would like to be able to report it. When I report it as a map error the editors tell me to report it as a closure. But I can’t. Please fix…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Borat Voice For Navigation

have a borat voice be available for navigation

70 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. dashaun wesley - navigator voice! PRIDE MONTH

HBO Max’s competition series Legendary is unlike any reality TV you’ve seen before. From the eight houses vogueing their way through the competition to the panel of fiercely opinionated judges, there’s more personality in this series than in any other show on the new streaming service.

That’s why Dashaun Wesley is such a standout in Legendary’s very talented crowd. As the show’s resident master of ceremonies, it’s Wesley’s job to keep the show moving, the vibe up, and all the egos in check—which can be difficult considering that the judges don’t mince words when it comes to what they think…

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Moving police vehicles

Need to be able to identify a police vehicle moving in the same direction or opposite

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Dashcam feature

A dashcam feature that uses the wide lens camera, most users keep the phone on a dock that could record very well dashcam footage. I personally would like that and I think many others do

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. See friends ranking and points number

Before on waze we used to be able to see how many points our friends had, now we can not see that, can you bring back the functionality ?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Favourites management

Please, give us the possibility to organise our favourites in folders, as we do for our bookmarks in the browsers.
    I'd like to create folders for Countries, Cities....
    My favourites are simply a mess now.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Remove or Disable Swipe for Carpool

It is VERY annoying when I accidentally swipe on my screeen and the Carpool option appears with the Drive or Ride options. I might even argue dangerous because getting out of it requires more thought than needed.

So, adding the ability to turn that off completely would be awesome.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add Covid vaccinaded icon

As a positive advertisment for vaccinating it would be a good idea to consider making "COVID-19 vaccinated" icons to promote getting vaccinated.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Schitt’s Creek

Life would be better with guidance from Johnny, sass from Alexis, love from David and loquacious tidbits from Moira to keep us from pettifogging during our travels, bébé!

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allow reporting of slow moving vehicles such as a horse and buggy or tractor that could lead to deadly accidents on winding and hilly roads.

In certain areas in the country there are extremely slow moving vehicles including horses, buggies and tractors on winding and hilly two lane roads which are used by local families and often driven and navigated by children. There currently is no way to alert other drivers about these hazards.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Google earth as background map for Waze, please?

I want to see real satelite photo as waze background map, please.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 232 233
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base