Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Créer un signalement pour indiquer la présence des patrouilleurs autoroutiers.

Pouvoir indiquer la présence d’un fourgon ou de patrouilleurs à pieds pour sécuriser leurs interventions le plus possible.

214 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Close Waze and mark parking place on Bluetooth disconnect

Many cars have Bluetooth, and our phones connect and disconnect automatically on starting and shutting down the car. It can be used as an indication of the drive ending, and optionally closing/sleeping Waze and/or setting the parking place
    I imagine an option stating “On Bluetooth disconnected: Mark parking place on/off - Close/sleep Waze on/off”

100 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Suporte ao motorista

Botão para o motorista solicitar um guincho, chaveiro e outros serviços de suporte ao motorista. O Waze deve mostrar a localização ou endereço do serviço solicitado, valor cobrado por km de deslocamento. Permitir que o cliente seja contactado pelo profissional ou faça a ligação.

Fazer integração do Waze com os sensores do carro para prever algum problema ou indicar um posto de gasolina de confiança ou mais barato nas proximidades, indicar autonomia do carro...

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add Electric to the Preferred fuel type, which will then display electric charging points on the map.

There is no current option in Preferred fuel type for pure Electric. I would like to have this option, which, when selected, displays electric charging points as POIs for my journeys.

1,843 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    191 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please bring back Sesame character voices!

Please bring back Sesame character voices! Cookie Monster was great! My Dad is 80 and is now giving directions to me in the house as Cookie! Makes the trips fun!

62 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add friends without facebook

Why am I forced to use facebook in order to add friends to Waze?? I don't use facebook, 75% of the world's population does not use facebook at all (and more with every day). Is keeping fb afloat Waze's most important purpose?
    Anyway, I don't want facebook friends on Waze, I want Waze friends on Waze and facebook friends on facebook, don't try to mix a driving app with a social network.

1,760 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under consideration  ·  92 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hyperlink on event closure

When you have a closure do an Event you can see the Event´s Web page if was set but you can´t access. Will be great to be able to create Hyperlinks in those occasion.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Floating window or button

After a new android update the waze no more returns automatically to be an active window. I think it's a good idea to show floating button to return to waze or show floating window with active navigation.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please open Carpool for Guatemala to reduce traffic

Please open Carpool for Guatemala to reduce traffic

Great benefits to bring Carpool to Guatemala: -

• Reduce the amount of cars on the road during peak hour traffic (4 am-10am) and (4pm-9pm). At this time, it is blocked to the network and can take up to 3 hours to enter and leave the capital (Guatemala City)

• Car ownership is prohibitively expensive

• Public transport is risky and not reliable.

• be environmentally conscious of the earth because they are more economical people in movement

Help our little Country to be better and more responsible. Help to bring Waze Carpool to Guatemala

Alternative…

207 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove Chit-Chat option for Iranian users

The Iranian people use this option for political purposes and insult to each other and racism. This has led Iran's government to ban this great app in the country.

321 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add favourite song button on players (spotify/tidal/youtube ect.)

In music apps we have got 3 buttons (left play/pause and right). I propose to add button "add to favourite (heart)" There are a lot of situations when you are driving, some random playlist is playing and one of the songs is so good you wanna add it to your favs - now you need to stop, switch to music app, add to fav and go back on road.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. "EV Charging" instead of "Gas Stations"

You can already tell Waze that you're driving an electric vehicle... so why do I still see "gas stations" as an option? Google Maps already has EV charging station POIs - let us select "EV Charging" instead of "gas stations"!

448 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    42 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. public transport services

Please consider the public transport services as a transit option to waze users community (rail services as a metropolitan “backbone” mobility solution for congestion).

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Lane Closure Feature

Under construction, there should be a feature added that we could select to show that there is a lane closure.

We should also be able to select whether it is just one lane closed or two lanes and whether it is the lanes on the right or left of us.

And a feature to show that only one lane is currently opened.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?

Get rid of carpool button. NO ONE CARPOOLS. Why keep pushing this on the app users?
    I hate seeing it on the main screen when it is of no use.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In honor of White Cane Safety Day, create a alert to drivers that notifies the driver a person using a white cane is ahead.

A person with a visual impairment can log on to the app and WAZE will track the user as they walk.
    A driver using the app is notified when a person using a white cane is nearby.

316 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    25 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. To be able to add a place where there is trash to clean

Hi Waze Team,
    We were looking for a map of places where people drop trash, you know, like on the side of a road with lots of plastic bags for example. Why ? Because we would like to easily organize trashremoval operations with our association to protect the environnement. And we were thinking : what would be better than people just having to push a button on the Waze app to pin point the location of such trashy places ? Is it something you'd be willing to consider ?
    Like me when i see a police control, i signal it…

61 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Need to Add google play music to the audio players

I noticed that Google play music was not located under the audio player settings. That would be a really good addition to the app having this feature available

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Adding customizable quick access buttons

To add a couple of customizable quick access buttons so that driver could to add an accident or police (for example) in one click, depending on what the driver sets up these buttons. At the moment, to add an event, up to 5 clicks are needed.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please use a professional Chinese voice, for example, the previous Lily one

The previous Chinese voice: Lily is VERY great, clear and professional, our Chinese community really loves it.

But in the recent update, the voice is GONE! We don't know why.

Actually, I searched and just found it online, you can check why your team deletes her voice.

If you really replace with new ones, please make sure the new ones are as good as the previous ones. Because the current Mandarine voice (Tongtong and Xioameng) is just so so, which is definitely from a non-native Chinese speaker.

Thanks.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 186 187
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base