Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Lorsque je me déplace à pied ou en vélo, j'aimerais utiliser wase

J'utilise wase en voiture et si s'était possible d'avoir une version piéton ou vélo car à pied le trajet ne correspond pas au trajet voiture

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. GasBuddy

Partner with the app GasBuddy in order to provide more accurate gas price information and discover more gas stations. Waze has a fairly limited number of gas stations along the selected route and often the prices are outdated and incorrect. GasBuddy has a greater selection of stations and the prices are updated daily, sometimes by store owners.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make the speed sign on Waze twice as big for older drivers

Please increase the size of the speed limit sign on the app screen. It’s too small. Also it would be good for the speed sign to gradually fill in like a pie chart so it’s easier to see.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make the speed limit sign bigger.

It is a safety hazard to have the speed limit sign so small. My vehicle's screen is in the center console and the tiny speedo is too the far right. I have to take my eyes off of the road for much too long to see the little round number.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reporte de zonas inseguras

Hola.Mi sugerencia es crear una opción de reportar zonas inseguras, zonas donde uno va pasando y ve ladrones robando otros carros o tratando de robarlos con el fin de que las personas eviten pasar por ahí o sean súper cuidadosos de tener sus ventanas arriba o no dejar objetos a la vista de personas afuera para evitar pasar por esa lamentable situación. De igual forma, revisar si la policía tiene acceso a estos reportes de los usuarios con el fin de reaccionar más rápidamente ante este tipo de situaciones. Ojalá la vea pronto en las opciones de reportar. Gracias por…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Change the color of the street or road name to something brighter, e.g. white or yellow, so that it will be more readable during day time

The street or road name is in dark blue characters, hardly discernable over the black background, especially for older users who need reading glasses. Please change the color of these characters to something brighter, such as white or yellow/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. UR - add screenshot option

On a daily basis, users report some map issues (lacking precision) that we could not verify just by the UpdateRequest data in WME, or they just do not remember/know the names of the streets/landmarks to help us find and solve the issue. Most of the times, we, the editors, need to search a lot for things that could be indicated inside of Waze, without using third parties for posting photos and screenshots like imgur.com, Facebook, or our personal contact pages/phone numbers/emails.

A button for adding a screenshot could be useful somewhere in the message notification screen.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please add more vehicle options

Please can you enable it so that we can select different vehicles so for instance my vehicle is a van two tonnes i can’t use the Rotherhithe tunnel and your system keeps pushing me through that way and I can’t use it also can you please add the facility to be able to have like lots of other satnav have and ability to have it for a truck so that when using when towing a caravan it doesn’t push you down small roads hope you can do this like lots of other sat nav software can

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. km por litro de combustivel

Poderia ter a função de colocar a quantidade de km que o carro faz por litro, assim quando fazer o planejamento de uma viagem, o app já mostra o consumo estimado de combustível.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The left panel cannot anymore be open by left sliding gesture. Please set active again. It is really useful

This feature has been recently deactivated (confirmed via email by Waze). Nevertheless, it was really useful.
    When you are driving with an active destination, a rapid left sliding gesture enabled to access to a recent or favorite destination to add as an intermediate stop.
    More simpler than by clicking on the seach magnifier down the screen

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. reset speed alert option

Have an option to reset the alert when speed drops below the speed limit + 5mph(or 10mph, etc), not just when it decreases below the speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. continuous alert option and alert repetition time selection

Add an option to enable continuous alerts when over the designated alert limit (e.g. speed limit + 5mph). Also, provide an option for alert to occur every 5, 10, 20 seconds, etc when continuously over the designated alert speed limit.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add Prime Music to the list of supported audio apps in Waze

Waze currently disables audio playback from Prime Music app when turn-by-turn assumes control of Bluetooth player in iOS. Integration of app into supported music apps would solve this. As would allowing audio stream to continue while Waze delivers turn-by-turn over Bluetooth as it does when using CarPlay.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Routing time makes Add a Stop suggestions bigger

When I route to a location then try to route to a restaurant, the suggestion boxes will be smaller, but the route time is added a couple of seconds later and it changes the size of the box. Can we have a fixed box or add the text somewhere where it will not change the size of the box?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More search suggestions on the app

There should be more search suggestions on the app. When I search, I swipe down on the screen but would like to see more search results.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Favorites

Hello. No issue. Just would like a future feature that I know will help fellow Wazers.

The ability to add favorite retailers (or a category) instead of just an address as favorites.

Example: I am a rideshare driver and I am always in the look out for thrift shops or Goodwill stores, as I drive to and from passenger pickups/drop offs. I also do a search for Subway restaurant or Dunkin’ when it’s close to my lunch/breaks. Having those favorite icons show up on the map would make it easier as a travel along my work days.

Thanks for listening

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Tornar o Waze compatível para veiculos pesados, principalmente com as informações de velocidade e alertas.

As regras de circulação para veículos pesados (caminhões) é diferenciada e não é possível cadastrar no app este tipo de veículo. Seria muito importante, principalmente para as informações de velocidades nas vias, que é diferenciado, alertas e rotas, já que há muitas restrições nas cidades.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. יצירת יוזר לרוכבי אופניים והולכי רגל

יצירת יוזר שונה לרוכבי אופניים והולכי רגל שיתממשק עם המערכת הקיימת ויסמן את מיקומם הנוכחי כהתראה לנהגים על מנת למנוע תאונה.
    הרוכבים והולכי הרגל ה ניידים בכביש יתחברו כהולכי רגל/רוכבי אופניים ומיקומם יתעדכן על המפה ויופיע כהתראה לנהגים הנמצאים באזור.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base