Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1026 results found

1. Pour la sécurité du conducteur

Faire la commande vocale. Lorsqu'un conducteur est seul, il est dangereux de signaler un danger puisqu'il faut prendre son téléphone et indiquer ce que l'on veut signaler. A la manière de Siri, Waze pourrait faire une commande vocale pour faire cette signalisation et faire en sorte que le conducteur soit toujours concentrer sur la route. On évite ainsi des accidents.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Avviso Autovelox sempre anche se sotto i limiti

Complimenti per l'applicazione e per il vostro impegno.
    È davvero ottimo che i velox vengano segnalati anche se non si è impostato alcun itinerario
    Sarebbe però fantastico se, come fanno altri navigatori, si potesse avere sempre gli avvisi per i velox anche se si è al di sotto dei limiti.
    Non si può tenere sempre gli occhi sullo schermo e se si accelera in prossimità del velox può essere tardi per l'avviso.
    Riuscite ad aggiungere questa funzione?
    Vi prego! Salvate la mia patente!
    Grazie!

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Child Safety Feature

I started The Left Shoe Movement as a tool to save children and reduce needless deaths from children being left in hot cars. I would love to partner with WAZE to create an alert or reminder that there is a child in the car when they get to their destination. Something on the lines of asking prior to driving if there is a child in the vehicle. Not sure but I really think this could take off and be huge! https://themamalifeblogspot.com/2018/06/30/the-left-shoe-movement/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Make Waze a built-in app with Android

It would be great to make Waze a built in app that comes shipped with Android and ready to be used right out of the box. Waze is owned by Google and something like that may be possible. This will make users in countries where Waze is not famous know that the app exists and make them at least give it a try.

If this is not possible then maybe establish partnerships with smartphone companies to make Waze available as a built in app with their version of Android.

Another suggestion is to rename the Waze app to something like…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you may know, Waze is already supported on Android Auto. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

5. Be able to configure profile to have HOV be the default routing choice.

I drive a motorcycle and always use HOV, so it would be a huge time saver to not always have to change the default route to be HOV. I imagine this would be a nice feature for the carpool folks as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

6. Waze to have FLOOD reporting feature to help us report and avoid any flooded areas and help prepare everyone

Waze to have FLOOD reporting feature to help us report and avoid any flooded areas and help prepare everyone such as parents coming home from work, parents fetching their children when classes have been suspended, rescuers who need to go to certain flooded areas, drivers to help report flooded areas for fellow drivers to be kept aware and for safety purposes. I hope this feature can be added. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Robot/Traffic Light Out Of Order

South Africa, lights out everyday. This would help a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Now available  ·  0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have voice use voice

I tried your product on my phone. I expected a voice telling me when to turn, as real applications do that. Instead, it gave me all sorts of useless noises. Why does that matter? I ride a motorcycle and I can't look at the phone while riding.

I've deleted the product from my phone. It's useless without voice direction.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may already know, Waze is already supported on CarPlay. Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

10. Toll prices

When choosing route options to write The Price difference regarding tolls

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

11. Have option to shut off vehicle stopped on shoulder.

Vehicle stopped on shoulder alert comes up constantly. If you're on a highway, you shouldn't be driving on the shoulder or breakdown lane!!!
    Have an option to shut off this alert...
    Or people, stop reporting it!!!!
    Car stopped on road is another thing

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add Electric to the Preferred fuel type, which will then display electric charging points on the map.

There is no current option in Preferred fuel type for pure Electric. I would like to have this option, which, when selected, displays electric charging points as POIs for my journeys.

3,075 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Il faudrait un icône neige dans la catégorie météo

Rajouter un icône neige dans la catégorie meteo

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Oled mode

Make a interface theam that is all black screen but with roads in road colours on compleatly black backgrond and text in normal colours eg white green blue ect with speedo as standard so as little of the screen is lit up as possible as i find my phone get very hot when running with display on and eats battory i have switch to night mode and found an improvement but i think with a true minimalistic oled mode devices will run much cooler and battory lasts longer but will only help oled devices 👌

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There must new route selection with HOV lanes 2+ or 3+ passengers.The warning of speed cams,redlight cams,hidden police radar cars in Waze

In USA the Waze must update a new route selection when there is congestion earlier.Especially Google Maps works very well to avoid any congestion before arrival that point.There must a new selection for HOV lanes 2+ or 3+ passengers in same car with entries to HOV lanes.The warning must be often for Speed cams,redlight cams,hidden police cars.The most important update for the colors are conflicting about traffic congestion.The userface of map must be update similar vs Google Map.I am glad to have Waze ,but the aim must be a better than previous.thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze offers HOV routing for taxis. To change your vehicle type go to Settings > Vehicle type. There are currently no plans to add more HOV options.

16. Suite of Tolls features (toll plazas location, toll prices, total costs per ride, etc)

English: The idea would be to have a bunch of tolls features that would be highly useful in different manners. All of them would be managed/contributed by the users themselves, something very similar to what we already have regarding Gas Stations:

• Locations of Tolls Plazas, with notification when getting closer to it and informing the updated value based on the vehicle type the user configures;
    • Option to add, update or delete tolls plazas location and prices based on vehicle type;
    • Total amount of costs to be spent in the Routes Summary - it'd help the user decide if the toll…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! As you may know, Waze calculates and displays toll prices in many parts of the world. To know when this becomes available in your country, stay tuned on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

17. Location

Create an 'Add My Location' option.

Not all locations actually have an address to use so, having an 'Add My Location' would be immensely beneficial.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great news! The feature about setting your current location is now available in Waze. Install the latest app version to check it out.

18. Gas price editor

I do not know if there is a function that allows advertised gas station prices to be edited by the user, but it has happened to me, twice now, that I come to a gas station that is supposed to sell cheap gas, but the price is grossly inaccurate. I would want to see options within the gas station interface where price corrections could be submitted and up/down-voted for their accuracy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support for Motorcycles - motorcycles are impacted differently and in a busy city like London the Waze information becomes meaningless

You really should add differentiation for Motorcycles - I love Waze for my car but in a city like London the traffic flow is vastly different on a motorcycle and Waze becomes silly, making unnecessary wide deviations when I could take a direct route. It would be a massive step forward.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Show speed limit only in Android Auto

I have a speedometer in my car that I can look at to see how fast in going. I don't need that. Just show the speed limit... By itself.. as it sits now it's just plain silly, it's like 1/16 of an inch and no way to get rid of the speedometer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?