Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

259 results found

1. Continue to provide updates for WP....

Don't work for Google, just saying...

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

3. We can start our own teams.

Why can't we start our own teams? That way, people have a social way to earn goodies! Also, you could have team races and stuff. For the badge, we could have some options. Please vote for this idea, whether it's 3 votes or 1.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. List Favorites by Proximity

My Garmin lists my favorites by how close I am to them. It's super helpful. I'd like to migrate to Waze full time but I can't do without this feature. Please add it!! Thanks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion.
    This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

6. Carpool in Norway

In Norwegian cities, electric cars are allowed to drive in the bus lane when they carry passengers.

Using Waze to carpool would help congestion.

Therefore you should enable carpooling in Norway as well :)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Bringing back celebrity voices as paid content

Many new users may have missed promotional content involving celebrity voices and would love to have them back, even as paid content. While having limited time voices may bring in more users, keeping the voices after the promotion and allowing access for a fee will definitely bring in even more users .

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.

You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.
    We currently don’t offer a paid version of app voices.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Tap Voice & sound.

8. Improve navigation at private installations

Please modify the app's map to display gate icons representing gates that were previously created in the editor. Each icon will be invisibly linked to a nearby private road segment. When the gate is closed, the normal penalty for a private road will be applied to the route should this wazer's route include the segment. If the gate is open, there will be no penalty when this wazer's route traverses the segment.

An example of how this works would be a gated neighborhood with a main entrance where all visitors must enter and a private entrance that may be used…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being, since we’re focusing on features which would potentially benefit larger groups of Wazers.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

9. ALWAYS starts me going the wrong way...

I have never once started Waze and had it tell me that I'm going in the direction my car is facing. There is no way to turn my car around when this happens (on the map) and sometimes because I can't do that, it makes it dangerous because I'm messing around with trying to figure out where to go. THIS is the single most annoying thing about Waze.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Setting the Car’s direction when starting the app and navigation is a known matter which will be addressed in the future.
    There are many complexities in location tracking which cause this issue and hold us from providing a solution.
    It’s currently on the back burner, but definitely a part of the backlog.

10. Hazard Locations

Hazards are currently listed as "on my side" or "the other side". Many hazards are in the median - I'd like to see that as an option.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

11. Rachel navigation voice back

The Developers have change the standard Brazilian navigation voice from Rachel to Alessandra.
    The new voice it's to low. The voice misses some intonation.
    This causes many navigation/driving mistakes to the user, including me and my friends that I talk about it.
    Please, we need the Rachel voice back.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.

Tap Voice & sound.

12. Delete the offensive ad

Waze would be better if the current tv ad was deleted. While the cartoon concept is cute, and the actor's voice is well done, I find the reference to children saying, or not saying the 4 letter word that rhymes with truck is very offensive. It has no connection with your product. Was it written by junior high school boys? Please do a better and more mature theme in future ads. I don't have your app and after viewing the ad will NEVER get it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is it possible to make waze to where you can put in multiple addresses and it will create the best /fastest route to 3 or 4 addresses?

Is it possible to make waze to where you can put in multiple addresses and it will create the best /fastest route to 3 or 4 addresses? I'm a realtor and have to take my clients from one address to another, it would be easier to be able to put in multiple addresses and have waze create the best route from one to another. Thank you

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

14. Bring back DJ Khaled Voice

Please bring back DJ Khaled voice back to Waze! I enjoyed it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

15. Burn in Screen

I am using Waze everyday in my car however; recently I have noted that the waze interface is causing my AMOLED screen to show a shadow screen of waze even while I am in other apps. I was wondering if the waze display screen items location can be changed randomly on an occasional basis to avoid such issues on the phone screens. I informed some of my friends and they found same issue on their phone so we are forced to reduce usage of this app as much as possible to avoid severe damages to our displays. Thanks for your…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Report button was designed to be noticed while blending in and it’s important to keep it as is.
    However, we will revisit this idea when working on Dark mode, in the future. Furthermore, since this is a physical issue that OLED phones suffer from in different apps, we recommend to use Battery Saver mode to allow your display some rest from bright colors that might lead to this dysfunction.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

16. Voices

Dear developers, please keep the themed or promotional voices available! The work has already been done and it has already been approved by the users so do not delete the files that we have downloaded already and we like it!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

17. Watch App/Motorcycle

Basic Navigation for watch, which would be especially useful on motorcycle. Screen only needs distance to turn and direction of turn. Haptic notice of upcoming turn would be nice as well, but not required. Do not need a map, do not need lots of information, should be a quick glance when safe to do so, if more information is needed, pull over and use the phone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

18. I was very annoyed by your ads while I was trying to find my destination. If this continues, I will stop using WAZE after years of recommen

The WAZE ads for nearby restaurants are very discombobulating, when they appear on the screen while I am trying to find my destination. Better to charge people for this service than to interrupt them while trying to get to their destination. I will stop recommending WAZE after years of touting it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Notice to change the speed limit

Optional setting to alert to speed limit.

I am driving with current speed A km/h,
    for X meters I will arrive in the city(or location), where the speed limit is B km/h,

I would like a notice what distance is to the new speed limit.

or when I should take off leg from speed pedal and come to a new limit speed.

May be, set some intensity of breaking ?

(sorry for my english)

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion was discussed internally and it will not be implemented at the moment.
    Current plans require us to focus on improving and stabilizing other aspects of the app.
    We value your suggestion and patience. Please keep sharing your thoughts and ideas!

20. why is waze not working properly in windows 10, edge ...you cant even type place in edge

waze is simply not working on windows 10 devices and i do not understand ... i use iphone from apple, email from gmail, office, pc from microsoft ... thats new world

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base