Use this forum to vote on and add ideas to improve Waze.

Siri integration

Not sure if it's possible, but if there is an API to integrate with Siri to make navigation via voice commands that much easier.

459 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jim shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

23 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kev commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I can’t believe this still hasn’t happened, Waze is brilliant but with Siri it would be so much safer when driving without a passenger

• Steve Nardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Siri integration will be much safer for your users. Please prioritize this enhancement!!

• Rumyr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I use Waze for an hour and a half commute to and from work. I can't use many of the great features of Waze while driving in traffic. Siri integration would make it possible for me to be more interactive with Waze and help other drivers/users.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to use Siri to access waze. I dont understand why we cant do this? with android, you can configure this how you want to?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide a way for Siri to interact with Waze. Specifically, I would like to be able to report traffic incidents without the need to touch the phone. NH has a hands-free law - without the ability to dictate to Waze, I am unable to report traffic information while driving.

• Ali commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With iOS 10 it's possible to add Siri integration to Waze, it will be great!

• Gérard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I saw a taxi in Paris asking Siri for a direction, then Waze opened and started the direction.

I tried to get it on my iPhone 6s iOS10 but with no success

Is somebody knowing how it's possible?

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base