Temat / Tytuł (jeśli system wymaga):Fuel Prices reporting icon layout improvement request
Hi, my name is Lukasz. I have been working for Royal Mail in the UK for the past 13 years, driving 6 days a week, and I am a very active user who regularly updates road reports and fuel prices on Waze.I have a strong suggestion regarding the recent layout update. Previously, clicking the yellow reporting button opened a quick half-menu where the Fuel Prices (gas station) icon was immediately accessible at the top corner. This was perfect and safe for professional drivers.With the new update, the gas station icon is hidden, and I am forced to swipe twice to open the full-screen menu to find it. This double-clicking is highly inconvenient and dangerous while driving a commercial van. Quite often, by the time the full menu opens, the GPS moves my van past the geofencing zone, and Waze cuts off the reporting option completely. This makes honest reporting very difficult when passing multiple stations at roundabouts or dual carriageways.Could you please consider moving the Fuel Prices icon back to the very top row of the quick menu? This would fix the issue and allow drivers to report accurately and safely with just a single click. Thank you for your time and for making Waze better.Best regards,Lukasz