Filter for EV-Charging (Germany)
Hello team,
You are doing a great job. Thank you very much for the option to filter by charging station providers for electric vehicles.
1.) I am missing a few providers in Germany:
Electra
JET
TEAC
Vattenfall
Benefit: Expands network coverage and improves routing accuracy by including major and rapidly growing regional charging networks in Germany.
2.) I think it would be great if we could prioritize the filtered providers.
Benefit: Allows drivers to favor preferred charging networks based on their specific roaming subscriptions, flat rates, or charging cards to optimize costs.
3.) I would like to be able to create separate profiles for AC and DC charging.
Benefit: Differentiates between quick highway stops (DC fast charging) and longer destination stops (AC charging), delivering tailored recommendations for every driving situation.
4.) Display real-time charging prices via standardized data interfaces (e.g., OCPI / AFIR open data interfaces).
Benefit: Provides full price transparency before arriving at a station, allowing drivers to instantly compare ad-hoc and roaming rates to avoid unexpected costs.
Best regards,
U