Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. i would like a option on waze to be able to pan from where i am to my destination!

like now if i am viewing other parts of the map, there is an option to press and it takes me right back to where i am? i want an option to be able to see from where i am to my destination! for example if my detestation is home and i left work, it will show me from where i am on the road to my home, like in a panning motion so i can view the road on my way

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Commuter Check prepaid cards are not treating Waze as ride share program.

Got a Commuter check(Edenred - mastercard) pre-paid card through company benefits. When enquired for Waze payment though that "they declined saying Waze is not in their merchant list to include as ride sharing program".

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Implementación de funciones

Buenas, les escribo porque considero que hay unas funciones muy útiles que no están implementadas:

• Posibilidad de aviso de cámaras de velocidad y semáforo por debajo del límite de velocidad.

• Añadir a la base de datos las cámaras de contro de Stop y de las cámaras de control de uso de cinturón y teléfono móvil.

• Poder dar avisos de policía u otros percances sin tener que pasar físicamente por el punto, ya que muchas veces podemos divisar un percance o recibimos un aviso de un amigo o familiar y no podemos avisarlo porque no estamos pasando por ese punto.

Muchas…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make a "Map Editor" search mode on client

For area managers and other people who are into editting the map, make a search option that will help route them to a "map problem area" or to an area they marked for themselves from the map editor, and help them report to themselves what needs to be fixed. Then when they get back to their desktops, they can see what they recorded and make the appropriate fixes.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. שלום חברים יקרים, יש לי תלונה מאד חשובה ואשמח לתגובתכם

ובכן, מדובר ברחוב אלנבי בתל אביב בצהרי יום שישי בכל שבוע. התמרור בכניסה לרחוב נניח מדרך בגין לכיוון צפון אומר שהכניסה לרכב פרטי אסורה עד השעה 16.00 וההנחיות של וויז מכניסות את הרכבים כבר מהשעה 14.00. היות והרחוב מרושת מצלמות מה שמוצהר בשילוט, רכבים "זוכים" לקבל דוחות בגובה 500 שקל מה שגם אני קיבלתי ולא הייתי עושה את המחקר המתועד שעשיתי לולא היה כך. אני לא מוצא בשום מקום את כתובת המייל שלכם כדי לצרף לכם תמונות והקלטות שעשיתי כדי להוכיח לכם את הטענות שלי. אשמח לקבל תגובתכם במייל כדי שאוכל לגרום לכם להבין את המתרחש ולתקן את המעוות.בברכה, משה…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze Map Editor  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Slow moving cars

Would be greatful to put a mark on a road section where you recognize a slow moving police car or a tractor or a combine harvester (to put a notice to others to take care and drive slowly. You can put a mark on the road and it can show the way until the first crossline. Cheers, Akos

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Les balances (les centres de pesé)

Bonjour

Ce serait bien d'ajouter les balances (les centres de pesé) pour camion et pouvoir mentionner s'ils sont ouverte ou fermer. Merci

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Nincs hang

Samsung A5 2017-es telefonomon a Waze nem beszél (magyar, András). A telefonon a legfrissebb szoftver van a Waze újra lett telepítve. Kérném a segítséget,hogy mit csináljak

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Speed regulator.

Create a connection via Bluetooth with the vehicle's on-board computer that will allow the car to reach the legal speed given by the Waze information.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Use Waze information to Control Traffic Lights

Since I'm a long time user of Waze and Google Maps, I was wondering if Alphabet Inc. has considered designing a smart system that would use the data transmitted by Waze clients to program traffic lights.

From the research I've done, the actual smart systems in advanced cities are based on sensors and cameras placed at the intersections which makes this solution very expensive and thus not attractive to third world country cities. There's even a proposal using RFIDs in vehicles.

I am sure that city governments would promote vigorously the use of these apps and embrace a solution that…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Is there a way to use lane research to predict travel time based on previous days or weeks?

Is there a way to use lane research to predict travel time based on previous days or weeks?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A weather report for the planed route.

A weather report for the planed route would be very useful. Especially for the longer routes. One may leave in sunny weather and find a snowstorm a few hundred kilometres away.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Last time Waze behavior

Dear Waze developers, here are some notes regarding the app behavior after last updates: 1. Navigation algorithms became very unusual. Looks like the path choosing criteria now is "Longest, hardest, max.traffic way". If you are driving in a hard traffic time, the app choose the worst was almost always, especially after last updates.
    2. After accepting a phone call UI doesn't come back if the call is long enough. Its pretty hard for a driving person to get it back to the screen
    3. The Close button is too small, located in inconvenient place and sometimes doesn't respond to push. …

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Avoid specific section

Hello,
    I leave near a incredibly expensive tunnel which is limited at 70km/h and that has 18 radars for a total length of 12km. I would like to always avoid that section, because it's not even longer to take the normal route. I don't want to disable toll roads because when I'm driving a long distance, I don't want to forget to enable it back.
    I would appreciate to determine sections we want to avoid.
    Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. lock north up

people that know how to use maps use them north up. Unless you’re using a topographic map in the field that you orient to the direction of your view so that you can use a compass to view through to look at landmarks One should always hold a map north up to remain oriented to their position on said map. The most important part of a map is the orientation of the user not even the Destiination. If you don’t know where you are you won’t know how to get anywhere. I get that you have turn by turn directions…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. km instead of miles

Would be great to see km instead of miles for traveling distance in website for europe users.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Waze client - general  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. right or left sholder

it would be nice when WAZE reports vehicle on side of the road to know if it is on the left sholder or the right sholder

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base