Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
- or
No existing idea results
- ~ No ideas found ~
20714 results found
-
Report to Multiple Groups
When reporting a traffic jam or something like that, I'd like the possibility of reporting the incident to all the groups I belong to, and not just one of them
3 votes -
Share Scoreboard Info on Facebook
None of the current sharing options for Facebook are appealing to me and the people I know using the client. We would love to share when we hit certain milestones and/or have weekly reports of our Waze Scoreboard progress. This allows us to share Waze with our Facebook friends without revealing our locations (road reports, directions to where we are going). I think sharing these achievements would be the quickest/most effective way to promote Waze on Facebook
3 votes -
Points ticket no longer working on latest Blackberry version
On the Blackberry, the latest version (2.0.2.3) no longer shows the point ticker when collecting points. When you look under View My Points the New Points section is blank. That said it still does seem to be counting new points just not showing them anywhere.
3 votesThanks for reaching out. Please note this platform is dedicated to ideas and suggestions for the Waze app. If your idea is for a Community platform like the Waze Map Editor, please submit it through the Community forum. If you need help using Waze, please click here to reach the "Waze support" page.
-
Add option to resize the screen allowing to see all members of a team in special color 4 better view
This option will allow a member of a team to see in a much more easy way, where are the other members of his team.
Another side of this option, could be a live interface on web,... where a member could see the others members of a team.3 votes -
have client generate text file of all unallowed moves while driving to view on computer
I know the system technically does this automatically but I was thinking today as I was going through the cartouche fixing every intersection in my hometown, how it'd be handy if the client generated a text file showing all the things you did that you "shouldn't" have. Almost every intersection in my area has restricted turns that simply don't exist (it's a small town, there's only one turn restriction and no one ways, so i realize this is easier than most) but I was thinking it'd be handy if I could open a txt file generated by the client that says "Turn from First street to Main street not allowed in cartouche". This would then make it much easier to know what intersections need fixed and what ones don't. As I said, I know the client does this automatically, but it also requires repeated input to confirm it's not any number of errors that can occur, but I thought this would be a handy for us that are vigilant map editors.
I know the system technically does this automatically but I was thinking today as I was going through the cartouche fixing every intersection in my hometown, how it'd be handy if the client generated a text file showing all the things you did that you "shouldn't" have. Almost every intersection in my area has restricted turns that simply don't exist (it's a small town, there's only one turn restriction and no one ways, so i realize this is easier than most) but I was thinking it'd be handy if I could open a txt file generated by the client that…
3 votesAdminElla (Waze Team) (Admin, Waze) responded
-
Install a button to Report desable car
Several times a back up is create by a desable car on the road and because Im driving is to complicate to chose road hazard and also tape desable car.
For that reason I think a fast way to report this type of events will help all wazers3 votes -
Alarm notification on new version available, OTA download on BB (optional)
It would be interesting to check when you start the application, if a new version. On Blackberry devices, could have a link to download OTA or AppWorld
3 votes -
Add navigation for track
Hello, Waze team! I frequently use your app for work and sincerely hope that a truck mode will be added in the future. Right now, selecting a personal car or motorcycle sometimes routes me through roads unsuitable for my truck up to 12 tons. I would be immensely grateful for such an update!
(I'm from Israel)2 votes -
alert popup bubble dismiss button
Put a button on the popup bubbles (e.g. school zone warning) to dismiss them
2 votes -
Presentation of search results
When entering a place name, the results should be shown in proximity order, closest first. Optionally, by most recent visited.
ADDITIONALLY, one should be able to see the places on a map of either fixed radius (adjusted by settings) or variable radius (adjusted by pinching).
2 votes -
Always Display the Next Turn for Safer, Easier Navigation
🚗HELLO FELLOW WAZERS, IF THIS IS A FEATURE YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HIT THE ⬆️ VOTE BUTTON!
If you’ve ever completed a turn only to discover that your next turn or maneuver is almost immediately afterward, and suddenly you need to get across two or three lanes, you know exactly why this feature would be helpful.
I believe Wazers would benefit from Waze making navigation even more helpful by offering an option to always display the next turn or maneuver underneath the current navigation instruction.
➡️ NEXT: Turn right in 500 ft
↩️ THEN: Turn left in 0.3 miOne quick glance. Two navigation instructions visible. No need to touch the screen just to see what comes next.
This would be more than a convenience feature. Potentially, it’s a safety feature that everyone could benefit from.
Knowing the next turn or maneuver in advance gives drivers more time to choose the correct lane, anticipate an upcoming turn, exit, fork, or other maneuver, and avoid sudden lane changes or last second decisions. It also gives drivers one less reason to interact with the screen while the vehicle is moving.
Ideally, this could be an optional setting such as:
Settings → Navigation → Always Show Next Turn
Drivers who prefer the current display could leave it unchanged, while those of us who want more advance notice could simply turn the feature on.
If this is a feature you would find useful, please take a moment to tap the ⬆️ VOTE button. Every vote helps show Waze that its community is genuinely interested in having this option added.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and thank you to everyone who votes and helps bring more attention to the idea.
Safe travels, fellow Wazers! 🚗💨
🚗HELLO FELLOW WAZERS, IF THIS IS A FEATURE YOU’D LOVE TO HAVE, PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO HIT THE ⬆️ VOTE BUTTON!
If you’ve ever completed a turn only to discover that your next turn or maneuver is almost immediately afterward, and suddenly you need to get across two or three lanes, you know exactly why this feature would be helpful.
I believe Wazers would benefit from Waze making navigation even more helpful by offering an option to always display the next turn or maneuver underneath the current navigation instruction.
➡️ NEXT: Turn right in 500 ft
↩️ THEN: Turn…2 votes -
can we have the option to control the placement of the Speedometer and and directions arrows, like to have on right or left
can we have the option to control the placement of the Speedometer and and directions arrows, like to have on right or left Of the screen
2 votes -
Proactive Alert for Upcoming Passing Lanes / Climbing Lanes (3rd Lane)
PROPOSAL: Add a proactive voice and visual alert for upcoming passing lanes or climbing lanes (3rd lane) at 1km and 500m (e.g., "Passing lane in 500 meters").
PROBLEM: On single-lane highways, poor road signage combined with driver impatience behind slow vehicles leads to high-risk overtaking. Drivers often execute dangerous passes just meters before a dedicated 3rd lane they didn't know was ahead.
SAFETY IMPACT: Early notification shapes driver behavior. Knowing a safe overtaking opportunity is nearby reduces impatience and prevents severe head-on collisions.
---
PROPOSTA: Adicionar alerta sonoro e visual de início de terceira faixa / ponto de ultrapassagem a 1 km e 500m.
PROBLEMA: Em rodovias de pista simples, a falta de sinalização e a impaciência fazem motoristas arriscarem ultrapassagens perigosas pouco antes de locais com terceira faixa que eles desconheciam.
IMPACTO NA SEGURANÇA: Avisar com antecedência acalma o motorista, que aguarda o local seguro e evita colisões frontais gravíssimas.ALSO ADD: Early voice alerts for sharp and dangerous curves ahead, especially on single-lane roads with low visibility.
TAMBÉM ADICIONAR: Avisos sonoros antecipados para curvas acentuadas e perigosas, especialmente em pistas simples com baixa visibilidade.PROPOSAL: Add a proactive voice and visual alert for upcoming passing lanes or climbing lanes (3rd lane) at 1km and 500m (e.g., "Passing lane in 500 meters").
PROBLEM: On single-lane highways, poor road signage combined with driver impatience behind slow vehicles leads to high-risk overtaking. Drivers often execute dangerous passes just meters before a dedicated 3rd lane they didn't know was ahead.
SAFETY IMPACT: Early notification shapes driver behavior. Knowing a safe overtaking opportunity is nearby reduces impatience and prevents severe head-on collisions.
---
PROPOSTA: Adicionar alerta sonoro e visual de início de terceira faixa / ponto de ultrapassagem a…2 votes -
If you can please move the compass location to the top right corner like Google Maps has. When we use Apple CarPlay, the vertical bar hides
Please move the compass location to top right corner.
Thanks2 votes -
Change the reporting icon to the left on driver side of the screen
It would be very helpful if the report icon on my Android auto screen we're on the driver side . I appreciate the voice feature now in place. However, I have to reach to the passenger side of my screen to press the button to start by voice chat. I think it would be much safer if that icon were on the driver side of the screen.
Anyone agree?
I also agree with other post I've seen about switching the speed limit and the time to destination to the opposite side of each other.2 votes -
Bring back Paddington!
Paddington was the best and most enjoyable voice on Waze! Even if we knew the way, we'd still turn Waze on to listen to Paddington talk and direct us. No other voice makes driving as enjoyable as Paddington's did.
BRING BACK PADDINGTON!
Make Waze enjoyable again!!2 votes -
please add off-line maps
Please add offline maps
2 votes -
Waze not reporting police, vehicles on side of road, etc
I have taken three trips in the last month with at least 300 miles each way. Not even once has Waze alerted me of police, road hazards, etc on any leg of travel. Tried uninstall/reinstall the app to no avail.
2 votes -
Different placement area for Alerts
I am AuDHD. Crazy changes in the app, during navigation, can be severally overwhelming. That is already a Waze factor and separate known bug. But in the meantime, ALL alerts (speedbumps, hazards, police, blockages, ALL OF THEM) appear right on top of the navigation instructions. I have tons crumble to close the alert, often not even being to acknowledge the alert itself, because I have a turn coming up and miss it often enough because I can't get the alert closed. The navigation continues in a small box on the right but per "routine" for AuDHD, the Alternative place to look suddenly, instead of large and clear on the left corner is daunting and overwhelming, not to mention, suddenly becoming secondary to the Alert instead of navigation. Id simply like to see a different set up for alerts, while leaving the actual navigation to continue as the primary.
I am AuDHD. Crazy changes in the app, during navigation, can be severally overwhelming. That is already a Waze factor and separate known bug. But in the meantime, ALL alerts (speedbumps, hazards, police, blockages, ALL OF THEM) appear right on top of the navigation instructions. I have tons crumble to close the alert, often not even being to acknowledge the alert itself, because I have a turn coming up and miss it often enough because I can't get the alert closed. The navigation continues in a small box on the right but per "routine" for AuDHD, the Alternative place to…
2 votes -
Lumping "FIRE" into "hazards" is dangerous
A hazard can be a tire or object in the road or any number of things, but when, "Fire" is reported, that is NOT just a hazard but an emergency! Not sure if there is a connection between waze and emergency services but, "FIRE!" (Or person or animal in the road and plenty of other types) should definitely be in its ownreporting category.
2 votes
- Don't see your idea?