Waze Suggestion Box
- There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
- You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
- This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
- You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
- Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
- By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
- Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
- Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
20716 results found
-
צפצוף בזמן רמזור
כשאני נוסעת ומגיעה לרמזור אדום, אני שמה את הפלאפון על הדשבורד ולוחצת על כפתור שמתקשר עם המצלמה שברמזור באמצעות וויי פיי ואז זה מקרין בפלאפון את הזמן שנותר עד שהרמזור יתחלף לירוק. כשהרמזור מתחלף, הטלפון מצפצף עם התראה. זה כדי שנדע אם בזמן שנותר עד להתחלפות הרמזור יש זמן לאכול, לשתות, להתכופף וכו'.
1 vote -
Alertes trop longues
je propose de réduire le temps d'affichage de certaines alertes' notamment celles ne nécessitant pas forcément une réponse.
Laisser apparaître seulement 5 à 10 secondes ces alertes plutôt que d'attendre une action sur l'écran.
Le code de la route prévoit de ne pas trop quitter la route des yeux1 vote -
Add the option to report litter pick up work Crews on the side of the highway
Add the option to be able to report litter workers picking up trash on the side of the road and/or median of the highway.
1 vote -
volumen
las alertas por velocidad, radares o alertas son débiles y cortas, descubrí que utilizando spotify baja el volumen de la musica del auto por BT pero no alcanza, seria de gran utilidad destellos de pantalla hasta dar un ok o que sean a mas volumen
1 vote -
Toggle switch to switch between car or motorbike route planner
I appreciate there’s a new feature for motorcycle routing, but why is it so awkward to switch between car and motorcycle???
It would be better to be able to select a vehicle mode when choosing the destination. As many users I’m sure have a car and a bike. But you have to go back into settings and switch permanently to motorcycle.
An easy toggle switch on the route planner screen would make more sense to switch between car or motorbike
1 vote -
Would Love To Have A Friends List A Make Challenge On Rank, Who Reported More, Total Points, Drive Together Where We Can Find Each Other On
Would Love To Have A Friends List A Make Challenge On Rank, Who Reported More, Total Points, Drive Together Where We Can Find Each Other On The Map Heading To A Destination
1 vote -
The shortest distance option in navigation is unavailable.
The shortest distance option in navigation is unavailable. In Detroit the expressway is not the shortest option. I don't need to go 5 miles out of my way to ave time. Gasoline prices are too expensive to drive this way.
1 vote -
The layout change suddenly this afternoon, when I use CarPlay, the menubar covered the speed limit, please fix an update as soon as possible
The layout change suddenly this afternoon, when I use CarPlay, the menubar covered the speed limit, please fix an update as soon as possible
1 vote -
Virtual Safety Car in Waze
Good morning,
with reference to the operation of the Virtual Safety Car in Formula 1, where drivers are required to comply with a predefined average speed displayed on their displays and are alerted to overruns, I would like to raise a question.Considering the similar need to maintain an average speed within specific limits on Italian motorways, particularly in sections subject to control by Tutor system, would it be technically feasible to implement a similar functionality within your Waze application? Such integration could provide users with valuable help in complying with average speed limits over long distances.
1 vote -
Add Apple Watch interface
Quick question… can y’all do an update so that you can do turn by turn notifications on the Apple Watch like Apple Maps does? You know… vibrate on your smart watch when turns come up.
1 vote -
Modifica Percorso Waze
Salve, vorrei proporre un'idea per migliorare la navigazione di Waze. L'idea è che Waze suggerisca un percorso migliore durante la navigazione, ma invece di accettarlo automaticamente dopo un certo periodo di tempo, sarebbe molto meglio se si disattivasse automaticamente. Questo perché, ad esempio, se una persona ha precedentemente impostato un itinerario e la guida di Waze suggerisce un percorso migliore, ma non può farlo perché sta guidando, potrebbe verificarsi un problema. Spero che Waze implementi questa modifica. Grazie mille. Cordiali saluti.
1 vote -
I wish that the Waze notifications for cops and hazards would alert earlier
I would like Waze to give the alerts for cops and hazards to happen earlier
1 vote -
New feature proposal: "Road Surface Quality Routing" / "Avoid Rough Roads"
To the Waze Team,
Warm greetings from Atomik1035.
I am writing to you as both an avid user and a developer to propose a routing idea born from a personal experience.
The other day, while driving in an area I already knew well (Aprilia) after a tiring day, I blindly followed the navigation instructions. In an attempt to save a few minutes or a kilometer, the app directed me onto a secondary road that was nearly impassable and riddled with potholes. Since I have a new car, you can imagine my dismay!
This sparked an idea: why not introduce a…
1 vote -
Ola, seria interessante uma atualização onde a voz falasse em voz alta a velocidade da via durante o trajeto
Ola, seria interessante uma atualização onde a voz falasse em voz alta a velocidade da via durante todo o trajeto
1 vote -
Add group option for friends traveling together
It would be nice if, when you're traveling with friends—like on a group trip—you could see your friend on the map so you can see where each other is.
1 vote -
Toll booth ahead warning is so close it's basically useless
I'm already adjusting to my toll booth lane when the warning comes up - darn if I didn't realize by now the toll booth was there! Also, if the point is preparing payment, the warning leaves no time. This should come up 800m-1000m before the toll booth.
1 vote -
Announce actual speed limit out loud when announcing speed traps
When Waze announced "speed trap ahead" I need to take the eyes off the road to look at a tiny circle to know what actual limit I should be following. Not only the circle with the speed limit is tiny, but in my particular case it's precisely hidden being the driving wheel rim in my driving position. So voicing "speed trap ahead, 50" would be really useful and safer. Thanks for everything you do!
1 vote -
QRcode to login inside waze
When I scan the QR code in my Volvo EX30, it redirects me to the browser. From the browser, it then sends me to install the app, even though I already have it installed. It doesn’t recognize me and doesn’t log me in. If I scan the QR code and open it directly with Waze, it sends me to a location called “Google Lisbon.” Please create a QR code reader inside the Waze app! I’m very disappointed. i send my logs. thank you
1 vote -
Waze is putting drivers' lives at risk!
Waze is putting drivers' lives at risk! For about two weeks now, hazard warnings on the road have completely disappeared. You can see other Wazers, traffic, and traffic lights, but hazards are nowhere to be seen. The issue is on Waze's servers following some update, and thousands of users are left without warnings. I live in a country with poor infrastructure and endless road construction. I have used and trusted this app for years, but the problem is not being fixed, putting my life in danger. It is time for an alternative because, aside from expensive car repairs, I fear…
1 vote -
Let me set a toll limit.
Let me set a dollar limit for a route. It will find the fastest route including toll roads where the estimated tolls are under the limit. Maybe I could set a $10 limit or $20 limit, for example.
This is especially helpful in the northeast where we have toll bridges - so 99% of the route is toll free, except the bridge. If I toggle toll roads off, I’ll be taken to the ash end of nowhere to find a non-toll bridge. But if I could set a limit, then it will find the fastest route with the lowest tolls…
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?