Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16656 results found

1. Waze Logistically - integration with task & calendar for the best rout plan to make the most of your day in the city.

Integrate with my calendar and tasks so Waze can suggest the best, real time, logistic route plan to make the best of my day in the city. Where do I go first, what orden do destinations have in order to save time and fuel consumption. Fixed and flexible appointments....etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. la famille et conjoint

bonjour, avant waze avait les amis pour les retrouver ou si il était proche mais depuis le changements il faut facebook et ca ne marche que si facebook et waze sont ouvert des deux cotés et là encore selon le réseau mobile.
    pourquoi ne pas remettre le système direct waze pour que notre enfant qui mais waze piéton ou vélo pour être rassuré des deux cotés surtout après de telle disparition ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Live Distance to next toll barrier

Like on the BMW GPS system, where you have an indication of the distance of the next toll barrier.
    As the controls are mainly in the 10km before the toll barrier so it is easy to get stopped, this indication would bring much more safety.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Предупреждение о парковке в неположенном местн

Доброе утро! Предлагаю реализовать доработку и помечать зоны действия знаков запрета остановки и стоянки. В случае если водитель припарковался в этой зоне - предупреждать голосовым сигналом, что машина остановилась в зоне действия запрещающего знака. Приложение сможет оценить остановку авто если скорость будет равна 0 км/час на протяжении 2-3 минут.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Increase the menu arrow on Android Auto

When using Waze on Android Auto, the arrow to the menu "Routes, Stop, Search Sound" should be bigger; it's too tiny for us to be sure that is already selected (without having a touchscreen unit) during the day, especially bright ones, during the drive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Save a text once and search for it everytime

Scenario : Sometimes I want to search for the same coffee shop chain from my current location.

For example: I want to search for Starbucks everytime i go somewhere. But I dont want to use voice search or I dont want to type the entire text. But I want to just save the text “Starbucks” without saving any of its specific locations.

So this will help me to just search for “Starbucks” with minimum taps (mostly 2). Go to ‘Favourites and click ‘Starbucks’ and then it gives me a list of all the starbuck near my current location. This would…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add to Android auto the touch and hold option existing on the Waze phone app report icon

Add the existing touch and hold option to the report icon to Android auto. This option, which already exists on Waze phone app allow you to access two or three preset reports types. This is reducing the time you take your eyes out of the road and it will allow you to access faster two or three preset reports types. As you touch and hold the original report icon the preset icons are displayed instantly surrounding the original report icon and allowing you through a single touch to swiftly choose to report something important (potholes, police, hazards, etc)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Opção para retirada da aba de informações que aparece no inicio por alguns segundos

Olá sou motorista de aplicativos e uma opção para desabilitarmos aquela aba que aparece por alguns segundos com informações do trajeto, ou podermos pelo menos deixar com um tempo menor (1seg). Ela atrapalha bastante, toda vez que início uma nova corrida, tenho que ficar abaixando as informações manualmente para poder ver o mapa. Seria bom demais ter essa opção, ajudaria bastante na ergonomia do dia aa dia de trabalho

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Parking warning

For cities like Montreal, some streets have NO PARKING rule that varies.
    Ex: no parking tuesday 8:00 - 12:00 pm

Others need parking license for specific time of day. And/or a time limit for those without license.

It would be useful to have a reminder to not park or move car before it’s too late.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. To be able to see the address of where you are navigating to when using Android Auto while you are navigating to it

It’s ridiculous that I had to install version 4.66.01 in order to see this information. Why would Waze not think that is a basic function of a navigation app....to be able to confirm during navigation that you are actually navigating to the correct address? Many times Waze has automatically starting navigating me to Home when that is not where I had set it to. And I didn’t realize it until I was taken on a highway that I knew was the wrong way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add EMS Destination Alert

Provided a programmable time value, in minutes, that will be used to provide EMS personnel an alert when they are input minutes from destination. As a rule we are required to notify hospital 10-15 minutes prior to arrival with patient report.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. English Maps in Saudi Arabia

I suggest to have a button for displaying the maps in English language in Saudi Arabia. Apparently, someone hijacked the system and made only Arabic names displayed instead of bilingual like Google Maps and others. The hijackers took to the extend of replacing even Arabic numerals with Hindi ones thinking those are the Arabic numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New use case for the Waze applications

Hello, I would like to express the idea of adding a new use case in Waze. Waze could add the information of the quality of a road. For example, if it is a motorway, its quality should be the highest. On the other hand, if it is a very narrow dangerous road, its quality should be the lowest. Then, this information could be included in maps, and the route planning should take into account these data. In this way, the planning algorithm should give more weight to high quality roads and should avoid low quality roads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Suggestions for Helping with long road trips

I recently went on a long road trip that covered 3,700 miles in total. I used Waze for navigation because it's the best.....but I have a couple ideas for you.
    1. Allow the user to type in how miles they would like to drive before stopping. For instance if I want to stop to get gas or eat at around the 240 mile mark of my trip, waze could then show me what is at exits in that vicinity (gas stations, restaurants, hotels, shopping, etc). I stopped once to have a cruddy gas station when two exits later there were…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adapting waze to silent mode (features needed)

I prefer to use waze in silent mode,
    but what is missing in that state is the warning on time.

1. i need that when i give a snap look at the app it will tell me that the turn is close.
      currently i cant understand in a snap look at the app what the scale of the lane. am i few km away from a turn or just 800 meters.
      you can achieve that by changing the blue line lane when you get closer to the junction. maybe add on it small lines that marks the turn. change its pattern…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add new hazards where first button is clicked

Often you don’t see things such as potholes until you’re right up on them. When I add new hazards they seem to get added in the location I press submit not where I initially pressed the button to report it. By the time you add all the Information about what the hazard is and press the submit button you could be a few hundred meters past the actual hazard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Sugestão para Moto

Srs bom dia tudo bem, gostaria de deixar aqui minha sugestão em relação ao waze para motoqueiros poder utilizar o app também uma vez que existem cidades que necessitam desta ferramenta por terem um transito congestionado e travado exemplo Recife nas horas de pico, essa ferramenta ajudaria e muito pessoas que saem de pontos longinquos ou seja pontos bem distantes entre trabalho faculdade e residencia.
    obrigado,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Use John Legend's Voice for Directions