Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

445 results found

1. Fix user interface and make it look like how it does on apple car play or on android phones

So since roughly April when waze adapted to the new android auto split screen update also known as coolwalk waze has looked terrible and nothing like how it use to look or looks on android phones and apple carplay. It's just a bunch of black boxes and buttons. Being someone that uses waze more than more than 12+hrs a day. It would be nice. If you guys revert the current user interface to how it is on the phones and or how it looks on apple car play

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Android Auto version of

Road Closed report function is missing on Waze in Android Auto. From my opinion this is one of the most important functions in order to keep the traffic moving. If I connected to Waze via Android Auto I can not report Road closure, hence navigation keeps on trying to put me back on the the closed road. Also, everyone else are being sent via this road which is closed. Please implement the function of reporting closed road to Android Auto

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Paramètres

Est il.possible de pouvoir accéder aux paramètres depuis Android auto ? C est important car il faut débrancher à chaque fois pour accéder à ceux ci

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Honda civix EXT

2018 Honda civic EXT

RANDOM DISCONNECTS: Random disconnects that report the phone is no longer connected when it is connected. I use a Samsung S20FE. Disconnecting and reconnecting the high-quality USB cable does not help. To isolate whether the issue is the cable, I've tried multiple cables. They all have the same random disconnect issue.

SCREEN DISPLAY: I've also run into something when the connection is working and I'm using Waze (my favorite GPS app). When I use the right turn signal the screen switches from the GPS display to the side camera, as it should. But when the turn…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow planned drives to show up via Android Auto

Ever since an update came out earlies this spring, Waze has taken a giant step backwards. In the following updates they have remedied a few things (except the awful user interface via Android Auto)...and they still haven't added back key features when using Waze in the car with Android Auto...like PLANNED DRIVES. Duh!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Fixed speed circle could be bigger

Hi. I think the fixed circle that shows the maximum speed of the road on Android Auto could be bigger! Its really difficult for me to see the maximum speed of the road and I need get closer to the car display, what makes it dangerous while driving.
    Thanks.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add ability to choose buttons on map

Please add the option to choose which buttons appear on the map view. If all available buttons are not chosen, there should be 1 button to view a pull down to chose one of the hidden button temporarily.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please fix avarage speed control camera issue, when in vertical screen position you see area progress bar, but in horizontal it is not apear

In vertical phone screen position you see the progress of avarage speed control zone pass, but in horizontal screen position you don't see this. In car, Android auto shows screen in horizontal position as default, so you don't see when avarage speed zone ends. The same is also with progress bar about heavy traffic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Waze on instrument cluster in BMW 2023

Hello. In BMW 3 Series 2023 waze blank logo shows in instrument cluster screen, which replaces bmw maps in instrument cluster screen, which is very annoying. There is no option to remove waze from instrument cluster screen and put back bmw maps and show waze only in multimedia screen. I want to set like old days when I can use bmw maps on instrument cluster and waze on multimedia screen. Please check photo, Link is here.
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Am9O3CexwQE4lIx_JbDuEhZQhxH3cw
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Am9O3CexwQE4lI0AOF6Yky7txwWlhA

Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Trajectcontrole

Beste,

Op de GSM zie je een groene balk die de trajectcontrole aangeeft. Dit gebeurt niet op android auto navigatie van de auto.
    Dit zou wel een mooie optie zijn die veel mensen zou helpen

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove the destination suggestion box

Upon startup of Waze in Android auto there is a destination suggestion box. Please remove this! This was provided after a more recent update a few months ago. What often happens is the suggestion box does not go away. It seems to get stuck. Oftentimes it prohibits me from actually entering a destination. There is an X to close the window. However the window will sometimes go away automatically after a little time. However pressing the X will often not work to close the window. This suggestion box is more problematic than helpful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. alle meldingen mogelijk maken op Android auto. enable all notifications on Android auto

Op telefoon is de melding rijstrook afgesloten mogelijk.
    Maar niet op Android Auto ?
    Gewoon alle meldingen mogelijk maken op Android auto.

On phone, notification lane closed is possible.
    But not on Android Auto
    Just enable all notifications on Android auto

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. List results in Android Auto

Hello, is it possible to show a list results everytime I'm using Waze in Android Auto like the others navigators ? It was working fine till last June ...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Searching when the car is in park. previous car I was able to type the address in when the car is in park. Now requires parking brake ON

Searching when the car is in park. previous car I was able to type the address in when the car is in park. Now requires parking brake ON

For example in the past I used to pull over, and then enter address. Now It requires the parking brake which is just odd.

Google Maps does not have the same issue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Android auto Pop-ups

With the new UI, Waze has become frustrating to use on Android Auto. Pop-up warnings should be dismissible with a single click. Instead, and even though the warning looks highlighted, a click jumps me into destination searches. And when a pop-up is present, the selection dial should only select between yes, no, and cancel. Instead it selects across everything on the screen. This can be frustrating and dangerous while driving trying to select the right button to cancel the pop-up so I can see the map.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Posibility to confirm that other person than driver is using android auto on car's display At android auto. Also google assistant should be

Posibility to confirm that other person than driver is using android auto on car's display At android auto. Now it won't let either a passenger to use navigation as it assumes that driver is using it.

Problem is also that google assistant (voice control is working fine in waze app but not in android auto.

So if I connect phone to car it doesn't understand my english but if I use waze on phone without connection to car it understands my english well.
    This causes that I need to stop or use phone while driving instead of more safety using…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Android Auto and Planned Drives

With the latest update my planned drives don't appear like they use to in Android Auto. Please bring this back.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. contribution to environmental protection and increasing the population's financial security.

Dear developers,

I have been using your app for quite some time and I want to thank you for such a successful and convenient app. To expand the audience and further develop your valuable project, I would like to propose a collaboration. I am the developer of "https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dashcamvpro_premium," an in-car video recorder. Its standout features include:

1. Universal solutions for constant smartphone charging while using the app.
    2. A universal holder for all smartphones, allowing video recording for almost all types of vehicles using a smartphone.

In my opinion, the additional feature of recording video while driving not only enhances…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Error/ommision within your Reporting functionality..

Latest Waze update on Android Auto. Reporting functionality. Okay, so you've changed 'Report car stopped' to 'Report VEHICLE stopped, which makes more sense BUT..
    Where as before one could report Car stopped on road OR Car stopped on shoulder, but now one can only report Vehicle stopped on SHOULDER! (There is NO ability to report Vehicle stopped on ROAD (which is more important than a vehicle stopped on shoulder).
    This is so with Android Auto, in my Astra.
    (I have just looked at this on my phone, and 'stopped on ROAD' is present on my PHONE but not within Android…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Android Auto  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base