Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. solution for traffic jams and reduce the fuel consamption, by using real time info from drivers

hi, i have a solution for traffic jams and reduce the fuel consamption, by using real time info from drivers, with who can i talk to?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Everyone at google should die

Fuck access to everything. You ARE evil

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Compartilhamento de trajeto em tempo real

Disponibilizar o número de pessoas que estão assistindo o seu percursso em tempo real quando voce compartilha o link do trajeto

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Mappe download, e visualizzare altitudine

Permettere il download delle mappe, in modo da evitare problemi durante le parti di non connessione.
    Inoltre sarebbe utile visualizzare altitudine, soprattutto per chi ha problemi di cuore

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Danger warning

Hello wazer! I was sleeping and had a nightmare. I dreamed that I was driving a car with 4 more friend and all of them were in the back sit. I wasn't seen nothing in the road the light was week and was very dark for but all of my friends were seen clearly. I asked to someone to drive but none of them wanted. So them I decide to turn on my Waze to see the road on the app. But o was aprotching to a river and I a turned the lady on the app said: "you are…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Return to the continuous solid blue line

A recent upgrade has introduced a white arrow at junctions. It has made it harder to see where to go with just a glance at the screen. Sometimes the road after the turn is only a tiny bit of blue on the edge of the screen, so you need you need to look longer to see where Waze is taking you. It's particularly bad in poor light. Taking your eyes of the road for longer is not good for safety.

The white arrow adds nothing, please return to the clarity of the continuous solid blue line.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Biz development

Have you ever consider writing an app to notify parents concerning school bus pickups?

I'm experiencing a problem where the bus arrives early or runs late in the morning.

It would be very useful to have an app based on GPS and waypoints for bus runs and then texting the location as the bus hits a waypoint.

For example, I'd like to know when my children's bus enters our development so that I can make sure I'm at the bus stop in time.

I would "sign up" for a specific bus # and waypoint and when the bus hits the…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. falta colocar la intersección de la otra calle a la cual uno va...

Sugiero incorporar la otra dirección a la cual uno va...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Remove all the very distracting ads and icons. Remember, we are using this while driving. Very dangerous

Very dangerous. I will be deleting your ap from my phone and look for a safer ap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Integrate Waze into Chevy Apps

Integrate Waze into Chevy Apps to work on the 8 inch display in Chevrolet vehicles with an internet connection.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Unit of measurement

Pease use yards instead of feet

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Recurso para congelar rota

No Rio de Janeiro temos muitas áreas de risco, sempre antes de de iniciar o trajeto analiso a rota sugerida e verifico se não há risco porém, muitas vezes por conta de trânsito, o waze recalcula a rota e dirigindo não consigo verificar se a rota recalculada é ou não segura. Mediante exposto, sugiro uma função de CONGELAR ROTA, com isso sempre seguirei pela rota inicialmente escolhida e verificada. Sugestão baseado em medidas de segurança.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Km e tempo residuo troppo piccolo e difficile da leggere con smartphone in orizzontale.risolvere urgente grazie mille saluti Gianluca Rondin

Km e tempo residuo troppo piccolo e difficile da leggere con smartphone in orizzontale.risolvere urgente grazie mille saluti Gianluca Rondina

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. En el Waze Apple CarPlay deberían de quitar lo de comunicar un error en el mapa y colocar el aviso de cierre de vía.

Cuando vas conduciendo y comunicas un error en el mapa, comunicas muy poco solo precio ando los botones, por lo que luego vuelven a ti solicitándote mas información sobre el error pero como ya paso no recuerdas bien cuál fue el error. En cambio es preferible colocar el cierre de vías, ya que en ese momento con esa notificación Waze puede automáticamente cambiar la ruta, pero como no lo tiene, el te sigue enviando por la misma ruta y no hay forma de decirle que no se puede por ahí.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. בניווט לבנק , קופת חולים, ועסקים כדאי לסנכרן את שעות הפתיחה עם שעת ההגעה וכן להוסיף מידע על דרגת הקושי במציאת חניה ו

בניווט לבנק , קופת חולים, עסקים וכדו', כדאי לסנכרן את שעות הפתיחה עם שעת ההגעה וכן להוסיף מידע על דרגת הקושי במציאת חניה במקום

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Don't direct users to violate traffic laws

My route to work takes me to a parking garage that is accessible only from a one-way street. There is a two-way alley behind the building that leads to the one-way street, but it is on the WRONG side of the garage curb cut. Every morning Waze tells me to turn down the alley. If I did, I would have 3 choices, none of which is acceptable: 1. turn left and drive the wrong way on a one-way street; 2. drive on the sidewalk; or 3. go around the block, by-pass the alley and turn on the street that actually…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. sugestao

nao é possivel meter o waze no meu gps do carro???

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mostrar estrada duplicada

Poderia ter opcao de mostrar quando vai comecar uma estrada duplicada, principalmente em BR's. Assim, evita que pessoas façam ultrapassagens inseguras, mesmo em locais permitidos.
    Às vezes vale mais a pena aguardar uns 500m (exemplo) sabendo que vai ter pista dupla/tripla, visando aumentar a seguranca de todos na estrada!!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Record and save a journey

Would it be possible to record and save a journey in favourites. I also find route planning limited to what Waze decides with no flexibility to add via points. Adding just one stop point is not enough for a long journey.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base