Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Select several preferred gas brand

In settings / gas stations / preferred brand would it be possible to select more than one brand?

In my country, it's common to have a kind of bank card working in all the gas stations of gas company. Sometimes the same group has several brands where the card works.

Currently, I can only select one or the other brand as preferred.

Expected :
    Being able to select several brands

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Botton für längere Baustellen mit z.B. Section Control (momentan S33 Austria)

einen Knopf für Beginn und Ende Baustelle, sowie Schnellmeldung Knopf für Section Kontrol Start und Ende.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. can we get an option to prioritise motorways

I just looked up how to get somewhere and google maps gives me 3 routes, all going right through the centre of town which while maybe faster than going a longer route of out to the motorway then back in on the other side of town, it would be far preferable.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In-the-moment "no freeway" alternate route option

I would like to see the addition of an in-the-moment "no freeway" route option for unexpected stopped traffic without having to change your settings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adapter le trajet et la vitesse pour la conduite accompagnée

Bonjour, pourquoi ne pas ajouter une fonction incluant la conduite accompagnée pour éviter les routes les plus difficiles et modifier les limitations de vitesse en fonction de la vitesse maximum. Par exemple : lorsque la limitation est de 130 km/h, la limitation de vitesse pour la conduite accompagnée est de 110km/h.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Turn on/off display according with the distance to the next junction

t is the best mobile navigation application, having tried many, but for years it is the one I always use. I would like to make a suggestion that I think is important: When we are traveling many kilometers, sometimes the mobiles do not charge us correctly, we have to turn off the screen and be attentive to changes of direction or exits. I suggest that the application turn the screen off and on depending on the proximity to the next detour and traffic warnings. Also sometimes it does not warn of fixed radars, I also suggest that it could always…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Using voice commands for the destination should use, and prioritize, the name of favorites

The name of favorites should not only be considered when doing voice searches, but should have first priority, way more significant than the name of a business in Google's database.

And, in fact, that IS the way Waze acts when I type the name of the destination (but not when I say the destination).

Why in the world would it act differently when you SAY the name instead of typing it?

I'm baffled!

If I can type the name of a destination, I'm not as incapacitated as I am if I have to resort to SAYING the name of a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Low bridge clearance

I have seen people post about having the ability to set low bridge clearance. This is not a feature being asked for by commercial truck drivers. These are features that the RV driver needs to have. The fifth wheel that I pull to go camping with my family needs 13 ft 6 in of clearance. If I am using Waze I would like to know my route is clear of low clearance Bridges!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Tolbadge

Als ik een route kies waarin ik door de toltunnel ga, kan ik een tolbadge toevoegen. Echter als ik hierop klik, kom ik in een lange lijst terecht. Handiger zou zijn om direct de desbetreffende tolbadge te kunnen selecteren.

De toltunnel Liefkenshoek in Antwerpen is namelijk onvindbaar voor mij op dit moment. Zoektermen die gebruikt zijn:
    - BE
    - Lief(kenshoek)
    - Tunnel
    - Antwerpen

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Nouveau type itinéraire

Bonjour
    Il serait intéressant de pouvoir choisir un itinéraire ou le vitesse moyenne globale est la plus élevée même si cela ajoute des km ou du temps de parcours. L’idee est de ne pas passer son temps dans les bouchons, même si le trajet est le plus rapide
    J’espere voir cela disponible
    Merci d’avance

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Personalization car

Could be interesting have the possibility to personalize your cars. Max Speed ( sportive one or slower) , consumption fuel cost of the trip

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give the option to choose/prefer shortest distance routes over fastest ones

There used to be a setting you could change that allowed your app to give you shortest distance rides, rather than fastest. They took it away for some unknown reason. Bring it back - Waze is currently AWFUL for taxi drivers because the app gives us routes that go way out of the way to save a few minutes of time. That's something we can't do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. waze will give to the user to select between "fast" or "short" route

waze will give to the user to select between "fast" or "short" route

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ask for avoiding (or not) tollbooth at the beginning of the drive

I think it will be better when planning a drive on Waze that the application ask if we want to avoid tollbooth or not for this drive
    Because it's annoying to change the parameter or to check if the parameter is already off or not

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Avoid areas

During my drives from home to work and vice versa, I would like to avoid some areas because in this areas the traffic fluctuate really quickly
    Waze is always proposing me to go through them, but once I'm in these area, I'm stuck for a very long time
    And when Waze is proposing me to go through them, I am not able to see how is the traffic on the main road of my drive

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Toggle between alerts popping up at bottom of screen

Alerts for traffic, pulled over cars, crashes and the like used to pop up on a little banner above the app. Now they appear right above where ETA is shown and is honestly a distraction. Alerts at the top of the map were easier to process and less of a distraction. If there isn't already, ability to toggle between two options of alerts in top banner and alert at bottom of map

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Electric vehicle charging locations

Waze should have a navigation option to select electric vehicles charging locations just like gas stations.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mobile Detection Cameras

Please have an option to report mobile speed camera's and mobile phone detection camera's. Especially as now in NSW they don't have to have any signage. People list them as "police traps" for the moment which is all well and good. But, when people don't see any police they report it as not there which causes it to be removed. If there was a separate reporting option/selection I think it'd be worth it.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 275 276
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base