Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

523 results found

1. Speed Limit

Please make the current road speed limit sign larger. It’s far too small.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Point de départ

Permettre de choisir son point de départ facilement. Aujourd'hui il très difficile d'accéder à cette fonction cachée.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Velocità delta per i settori autovelox (speed camera tutor)

Aggiungere da qualche parte la velocità media attuale percorsa in un settore monitorato da autovelox tutor facendo uso di entrata, uscita, velocità veicolo e tempo trascorso nel settore

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. IT resource augmentation services

IT resource augmentation services involve providing additional IT personnel or resources to a company's existing team to help meet specific project demands or to supplement the current workforce. These services can include providing specialized skills that the internal team may lack, scaling up the team quickly to meet project deadlines, or filling temporary gaps due to employee absences or turnover.

Key Benefits of IT Resource Augmentation Services
    Flexibility: Allows companies to scale their workforce up or down based on project requirements.

https://resourceaugment.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Unchecking “Receive All Push Notifications” should deselect all options so u can manually select, it shouldn’t deactivate push notifications

EASY FIX: when you go to settings > notifications and turn off “receive all push notifications,” it literally turns off push notifications. It should just unselect all of them so we can choose the ones we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Display time to leave in plan a drive

Dynamic time to leave and length of travel is more important than just seeing the arrival time on a planned drive. Travel times vary so these information are vital.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add "unlimited speed limit" sign for Germany

In Germany, 70% of the highways have to actual speed limit. This is currently idicated by no speed limit sign at all. However, this might also mean that the speed limit is unknown.
    Instead, the "unlimited" speed sign could be used that is used in Germany to indicate that no speed limit applies anymore (link to an image: https://www.bussgeldkatalog.org/wp-content/uploads/282.png) This is sign 282.

This could be easily accomplished by either adding a checkbox to the editor to set that no speed limit applies, but this might requite some engineering.
    An easier solution would be to only update the app…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Speedometer position

Please make it so the speedometer can be dragged to a new position on the screen!
    The speedometer being fixed in the bottom left of the phone screen can be an issue depending on where the phone is mounted, the orientation it is mounted, and if the screen is obstructed by the steering wheel for example.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Edit Saved Places

Please add the ability to edit/delete/add saved places. How are you supposed to fix an address if someone moves?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add information/instructions on when to add a pass

My suggestion is for the following feature:
    Either:
    Add an information panel when users enter the Toll and HOV passes page for the first time, informing them that adding passes may route them into areas or through restricted roads.
    Or:
    Allow us to add information against each pass/permit, giving the user guidance as to what each pass is for.

My suggestion solves this problem:
    There is less chance that the user will select a pass/permit that they shouldn’t have due to the misunderstanding of how the pass system works.

In more words:
    Now that Passes/Permits that users have added to…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Stop search results from auto-updating too quickly while driving

Whenever I'm driving, using Android Auto and search for gas stations under the categories option, I'm really only able to view the first and second results. There are more results that are presented that I can scroll down to. However, after about a second or less, the results update and scroll back up to the top of the list. This only started happening in the last year or so. It used to work where you could scroll down through the results while in motion but this no longer works. Can you bring this back so that the search functionality is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Eco-drive helper

For eco-drive enthusiasts, you could create a function that shows upcoming speed limits with an adjustable distance. For example, I would like to be informed about speed limits approximately 400 meters in advance, so I can deactivate the cruise control and let the car coast to the correct speed for the upcoming limit. For EVs, this would simultaneously involve regenerative braking, saving me fuel and brake pads. The environment would be cleaner, etc. Adaptive notification would be an advanced solution. It would use the g-sensor to understand my inertia and the speed difference from upcoming speed limits.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Enable toggle to have vehicle arrow in the middle of the screen

Enable toggle to have vehicle arrow in the middle of the screen instead of always in the bottom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. App development / upgrade to display larger MPH on cellphone while using Carplay or Android Auto

Can Waze find a way to display the speed limit in large font on the cell phone in conjuntion with and while using Apple Carplay. Today when I open The Waze app on my cellphone while using Car play I get the turn by turn directions listed out. My idea would be an option to switch that to a larger MPH display/displays on the cellphone which would be easier to see that the smaller MPH that is on the map. Just a thought but I think you guys can do it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option to force re-sync of calendar

I have a planned drive generated from a calendar event, but that calendar event has changed time and Waze doesn't know that. Please add an option to force Waze to re-fetch the calendar events and update planned drives accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Details when clicking a reported item

Since iOS 17 I can’t click on the map to get details about a reported item. This was possible in iOS 16. I was hoping future updates would solve this but they never came. So now I report this here doing for that feature back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Vehicle type restricred highway alert

PLEASE...When a route includes a restricted road, like the Merritt Parkway, pop up a flash screen that advises no trucks busses or trailers are permitted on the roadway and require acknowledgement. Illegal vehicles are being routed into these road because users either don't care or don't know how to set up their waze.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve Map Display

A suggestion to improve the main map page:
    Only display the 'next turn' information on the map a mile before the turning. The voice command is activated one mile before the turn, so the turn information should be displayed at this same time. It doesn't make sense to me to have the turn information covering the map for mile after mile (and potentially hours) for no good reason.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Pedágio - Opção de Ativar ao escolher a rota

Olá, obrigado por seu trabalho. Minha sugestão é, ao escolher a rota, ter a opção de "Evitar Pedágio" visível, para poder mudar ou não.
    Assim, você fica sabendo se essa opção está ativada logo ao escolher a rota.
    Atualmente, temos que entrar em "Configurações" para mudar.
    Espero que implementem.
    Obrigado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Gui issue

In an average speed controlled area the speed is partially obscured by the average speed zone indicator.
    When a speed control camera is approached especially at the start of the zone, the vehicle speed is TOTALLY OBSCURED by the speed camera warning.!!
    This is really annoying as this is the EXACT moment when speed awareness is critical !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base