Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Provide a way to disable the new railroad crossing notification

My office is near several railroad tracks and I recently started seeing dozens of annoying railroad crossing icons on my map. I've been crossing them for years, so I know where they are. I don't want to see them. I want to disable viewing them - they just clutter my map and give me an alert every half mile before I cross each one, twice a day. I even had a railroad crossing alert show up one day last week on Interstate 215 in Salt Lake City where there is no crossing (the track goes under the freeway). Really? Please…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add port-o-johns to waze

let port-o-johns pop up, they are all over some areas but hard to find in others. Millions of drivers need them. Delivery drivers out all day and inspectors like me. With the virus around it is actually the least amount of contact we can have.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. אוכל

שלום וויז, החלטתי לפנות אליכם מכוון שאתם נראים לי החברה המתאימה לפיתוח הרעיון עליו חשבתי.
    יש לכם קהילה ענקית של נהגים בארץ וכל המפות מעודכנות בלייב.
    לפעמים קורה שאתה בבית ואתה צריך משהו מהסופר. לא משהו גדול כמו חלב , לחם ,וכל מיני דברים שלא עולים על סכום של 100 שקלים.
    אתה גר נגיד באשדוד , כל מי שנמצא באותה השעה בסופר הוויז יראה זאת (הוא ידווח או ישאיר את האנטנה פתוחה והוויז יזהה אותו) ואתה תשלח לו בקשה לקנות עבורך את המוצרים הקטנים שאתה צריך.
    הוא התכתב איתך כמו בCAR POOL שיש לכם ואתה תעביר לו את הכסף ברגע…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Увеличить км предупреждения о радаре

Радары бьют на 1.5 км лазером. Навигатор предупреждает слишком поздно. Необходимо сделать предупреждение о радаре за 1.5/2 км чтобы водитель успел выровнять скорость. И также предупреждение о полиции. Так как сейчас вы предупреждаете слишком поздно.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Road Colouring on Average Speed Check Zone

When driving in an average speed check zone, Waze doesn’t say when you have left it - so can be driving for miles past the end.
    Can Waze change the colour or pattern of the road to show drivers when they are in the zone and not just passing the cameras.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An "I'm here" or "Stop Route" button directly on the destination screen.

Normally when I reach a destination but which is different from the stop point I have to swipe up and tap the "Stop" button. I think it would be easier to simply have an "I'm Here / Stop Route" button directly on the destination screen.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Report COVID heavy spots on waze

We JUST started Waze today. Driving from Palm Springs CA to NY. Waze took us through the Navajo Nation. When we reached our hotel, we were informed that we had just passed through a restricted, closed area due to COVID. You told us about dead animals, police, even a brush fire. How could you direct a car through a COVID closed area? REALLY? We are really hoping we don't become ill. Thanks Waze. Will be writing this on Facebook so others know.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Por favor, agreguen waze para relojes inteligentes, sería de gran utilidad para nosotros los motoqueros

Un problema que tenemos los motoqueros es el uso del celular mientras se conduce, por lo que sería de gran ayuda tener la aplicación waze en el reloj inteligente debido a que las condiciones lo ameritan. Bastaría solo con hechar un vistaso al reloj y visualizariamos rapidamente las distancias y nombres de calles. Gracias

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. O waze é muito útil pramim q sou motorista Uber. Mas moramos em uma cidade com topografia acidentada. Seria muito bom se o cálculo da rota l

O waze é muito útil pra mim q sou motorista Uber. Mas moramos em uma cidade com topografia acidentada. Seria muito bom se o cálculo da rota desse opção por evitar inclinação da via acima de um percentual a escolha do usuário.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Speaker control

It would be great if there was a setting to have Waze voice come from Front left, front right, or all (stereo) speakers. This would allow music to continue to play for other passengers while the driver gets interrupted for directions.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. ADD AN OPTION TO CHANGE YOUR START POINT

ADD AN OPTION TO CHANGE YOUR START POINT

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A "facing other direction" button at start of navigation.

A "facing other direction" button at start of navigation. You don't need to get GPS involved or have anything automatic. Just to start navigation the opposite direction.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Place quick report buttons on map

The long press quick menu is an improvement but it still requires 2 more menu levels to post. Instead add function to allow user to add customized quick report buttons to the map. For example, probably 90% of my reports are hazard/vehicle/side of road. Instead of multiple menu levels, I should be able to press one button on the map to make this report. Users could customize their own for the top 2-3 they use. To prevent accidental reports, the app could require a double tap. This would greatly improve the functionality and safety of the app

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Microphone

Bring back the microphone in the Waze app. It is very frustrating during a long distance trip to pull over to input a new address for food or gas.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Remove all the very distracting ads and icons. Remember, we are using this while driving. Very dangerous

Very dangerous. I will be deleting your ap from my phone and look for a safer ap.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Truck

Good day.
    I wonder why it is not possible to choose a truck as a means of transport when this application is used by the vast majority of truck drivers. It would only be enough to set the maximum driving speed and the second thing is, the impossibility of reporting an event in the current position ...

I hope you can handle it soon.

Sincerely, Josef Javořík

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Heatmap of corona virus. collaboratively users would inform the system where there are known cases of covid

Heatmap of corona virus. collaboratively users would inform the system where there are known cases of covid, as in hazards.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Audible Speed Limit Alert When Not Navigating In Apple CarPlay

When there is no active route using Apple CarPlay, you don't get an audible speed limit alert warning, just the speed limit turning red. It would be useful to also get the audible associated with the alert like you do when navigating.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. שליחת מוקום למוקדי כוחות ביטחון דרך וויז.

כמו שיש אפשרות לשליחת מיקום לחברים, יהיה אפשרות שליחת מיקום למוקד חירום, וכך יוכלו לקבל מיקום מדוייק דרך הוויז.
    בתור פעיל מצוות מדא, אנו משתמשים בוויז כתוכנה הניווט למקרי חירום, הרבה פעמיים נתקלים בכך שמדווח אינו מצליח לדווח למוקדנית את מיקומו(שלא מכיר את העיר או שנמצא על כביש ראשי ארוך)
    לשם כך יהיה פיוצר שאפשר לשלוח מיקום מדויק דרך הוויז ממש למוקדי החירום לתת מידע מדויק לגבי מייקום אירוע חירום.
    כידוע וויז היא תוכנה שבשימוש רוב האוכלוסיה, ופיוצר זה יסייע רבות!
    !וכך נוכל להציח חיים

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Red Forman GPS voice

"Buckle up and let's cruise the vistas"
    "Turn left before I turn my foot right in your ass"
    "You made the wrong turn dumbass, are you on dope?"
    "You're going the wrong way dumbass, turn around before I put my foot in your ass"

ANY classic Red Forman quotes would be fantastic!

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 209 210
  • Don't see your idea?

Waze Suggestion Box

Categories