Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

260 results found

1. Ad

Add an option that allows the location to be set first and then describing what it is; I.e., pot hole in the road. It's currently well past us before I can get thru all the option steps to put it on the map, so they don't not get on to help other drivers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Bring the Spanish Chapina back!

Bring the Spanish Chapina back! She is the main reason i used the app compared to other navigation apps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion!
    As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    We offer special voices for holidays, events, and just for fun.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Want to try another voice?

Tap Menu and tap the Settings wheel.
    Tap Voice & sound.
    Tap Voice Language and select the voice you’d like to use.

3. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

4. Expand Police Visibility Function

Expand the Police Visibility to include "In Traffic" and "In Traffic Other Side". It is frustrating to be 'notified' that there is police ahead only to see that they in traffic, probably going home for the day.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being. Adding more and more options to reporting, especially for less popular types of reports such as other side which will also require another window/card, is not something we are aiming for at the moment. Please be aware that other side reporting is already available by voice using the Google Assistant! We believe investing in voice can create essentially a better and more scalable experience and we hope to bring it to more languages soon.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

5. Lembrete para Desligar faróis ao sair da rodovia

Assim como o Waze avisa sobre ligar os faróis ao entrar numa rodovia, ele deveria avisar para DESLIGAR os faróis ao sair da rodovia.
    O meu carro assim como dezenas de outros NÃO avisa ao motorista que o farol está ligado ao descer do carro.
    No estacionamento da empresa onde eu trabalho (cerca de 400) carros, TODOS os dias eu vejo pelo menos 4 carros com faróis ligados (é que um dos caminhos para se chegar na empresa é via rodovia).
    Eu mesmo em 6 meses já fiquei sem bateria 9x.
    Se o Waze tivesse o lembrete de desligar os…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Currently this is not on the roadmap.

As a workaround, you can use ‘Child reminder’ functionality for this purpose – just create a custom message for this reminder, so instead of telling you to check your kids, Waze would remind you to turn off the headlights when you drive to destination.

6. Watch App/Motorcycle

Basic Navigation for watch, which would be especially useful on motorcycle. Screen only needs distance to turn and direction of turn. Haptic notice of upcoming turn would be nice as well, but not required. Do not need a map, do not need lots of information, should be a quick glance when safe to do so, if more information is needed, pull over and use the phone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding support for Watches or other wearable devices.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

7. Please bring back Malcolm

I loved Malcolm he's the best. Can I have him back please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As you probably know, some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.
    You can use these for the length of the promotion. When the promotion ends, your voice will reset to the default and the voice will no longer appear in the Sound menu.

We hope that you enjoyed the voice while it was available and can’t wait to share more exciting voices to come!

Tap Voice & sound.

8. Is there any way to keep Keith Morrison as a voice option on Waze?

As of April 2nd Keith Morrison was no longer a voice option. It would be great if you had him as full time selection option.

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

9. Improve navigation at private installations

Please modify the app's map to display gate icons representing gates that were previously created in the editor. Each icon will be invisibly linked to a nearby private road segment. When the gate is closed, the normal penalty for a private road will be applied to the route should this wazer's route include the segment. If the gate is open, there will be no penalty when this wazer's route traverses the segment.

An example of how this works would be a gated neighborhood with a main entrance where all visitors must enter and a private entrance that may be used…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being, since we’re focusing on features which would potentially benefit larger groups of Wazers.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

10. 17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your suggestion! We are currently not planning on adding Apple Watch support.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

11. Multiple Stop Navigation.

Having an option for multiple stop navigation for the likes of white van drivers, taxis, service engineers and sales reps.
    This Idea would have:
    1. Starting point (maybe home or the office but open),
    2. all the locations for the day (starting with the closest to the starting point and ending with the nearest to the finishing point).
    3. Finishing point (again maybe home or the office but open)
    The concept would be the shortest routes around all these destinations and in turn getting standard information from this section of the driving community,

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion.
    This idea has been being discussed for a while and recognized as an important user request.
    We hear the community’s voice and would like to share that while we can’t currently commit to a timeline, we do have plans to create a way to add more than one stop pre-drive.
    We’ll keep the community posted, please stay tuned!

12. Keep The Grand Tour voices!

I downloaded your app just to use them. I love having James May telling me where to go! :-p

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

13. Screen saver-prevent screen burn

Need to make a screen saver so that the screen does not burn. I have had 2 phones that now have ghosting from the screen being on while navigating. Maybe add an option to have the screen go dark between turns.

46 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The Report button was designed to be noticed while blending in and it’s important to keep it as is.
    However, we will revisit this idea when working on Dark mode, in the future. Furthermore, since this is a physical issue that OLED phones suffer from in different apps, we recommend to use Battery Saver mode to allow your display some rest from bright colors that might lead to this dysfunction.

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I would love to see Waze on the Samsung Gear S3.

As far as I can tell, the Gear S3 can be purchased with a Data plan via AT&T, so theoretically it would be possible to use Waze on a smart watch with both GPS and Data. I would absolutely pay for a smartwatch version of your app, as would many other people! Having my phone out to use Waze when commuting daily is a bit cumbersome, but using it on a smart watch just to keep an eye out for traffic / police would make me use it every time I step foot in my car. I truly hope you…

233 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are currently not planning on adding Samsung Gear support.
    Stay tuned for more feature updates on Waze’s blog and social pages on Facebook and Instagram.

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Tap Voice & sound.

17. on the accident button if i tap other side i would like another button that shows clear traffic or back-up. when traffic clears i hit the cl

on the accident button if i tap other side i should then have new buttons, clear traffic ,back-up. if i tap back-up then when i get to clear traffic i tap the clear button. this warning should be sent to drivers in time for a route change. i. e. fl turn pike 18 mi between stewart and jupitor

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1,133 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Some of the voices we feature are promotional, meaning they are only available for a limited time.

Tap Voice & sound.

19. Avoir la possibilité d'installer Waze sur l'ordinateur portable windows 7 8 et 10

Bonjour
    Serait il possible de pouvoir installer WAZE sur ordinateur portable sous Windows (7 - 8 - 10).
    Comme l'est déjà l'application Whatsapp.
    Cordialement
    Dlebelge

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Display speed limit on Radars

Showing the pop-up when approaching a radar, show the speed limit assigned to the radar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This suggestion will not be implemented for the time being, since we’re focuing on features which would potentially benefit larger groups of Wazers.
    Stay tuned for more features and updates on Waze’s social pages on Facebook and Instagram

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base