Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

16474 results found

1. Tengo una direccion que me fue imposible llegar, no me dio tiempo a enviar, fallo del mapa,

Inicio una navegacion y me fue imposible llegar por que, la entrada ya no existia, di 3 vuelta en circulos aproximadamente 50 km, como podria enviar este problema, para que lo resulvan, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. becouse the driver get a speeding fine just after the speed limit i think it will be a good idea if we can get a warning say 5 miles an

because the driver gets a speeding fine just after the speed limit I think it will be a good idea if we can get a warning say 5 miles an hour before the speed limit .or a voice alert (WACH OUT YOU ARE ENTERING A 20 MILES AN HOUR SPEED LIMITE)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Rota MS112 não aparece no waze

De Cassilândia – MS à Bauru – SP, o waze dá apenas as rotas pela BR 158, sendo que existe também a rota na MS 112 que é a rota que sempre uso, aumentando a distância em 55 kms e alguns pedágios a mais. Uso esta rota por ser mais rápida e mais segura.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. brevet de inventie in domeniul monitorizarii auto - concept unic si inovator

Buna ziua

Numele meu este Cosmin Isfa, sint din Arad-Romania si va scriu deoarece as dori sa va prezint un concept brevetat si inregistrat la OSIM din toamna anului 2020, referitor la un sistem ingenios, unic si totodata foarte eficient de imbunatatire a sistemului de colectare a tuturor taxelor auto, precum si de monitorizare si control al autovehiculelor de orice gen aflate in trafic.

Sistemul prezinta urmatoarele caracteristici si avantaje:

• monitorizeaza si contorizeaza in timp real orice autovehicul aflat in trafic privind legalitatea si conformitatea tuturor autorizatilor de  circulatie precum: ITP-ul, ROvigneta,  RCA-ul, norma de poluare, masa maxima…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow the option for higher ranks to override "House Number Invalid" for RPPs

I often find it difficult to add a Residential Place Point in the correct place if there are existing House Numbers and the location of the Residential Place Point is far from the road or in an unexpected place. I suggest that we get the ability to override this error as we can with House Numbers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. תיקון

כשנוסעת למרכז י-ם - הוייז אומר להיכנס לשמואל הנגיד, אבל לא אומר לפנות מייד להלל, טוב שיש מפה!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I (Lior Vitebski) want to be one of the wazes voice on the app.

I want to be one of the voices of waze in the app (not the creatable one), but just to be in the app with a high quality sound, because if I will do a customized voice, or create a new own voice, the recorded sound quality is horrible!)

If you want to test me how my voice will sound, feel free to send me an email. My email is: vitebski05@gmail.com.
    Thanks a lot,
    Lior.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. לעשות את עצמי בתור קול לניווט בעדכון הבא שלכם. (אני ממש טוב בזה)

שלום רב. אני רוצה להציג את עצמי: קוראים לי ליאור ויטבסקי, בן 15 גר בעיר נהריה. אני הייתי רוצה להציע לכם קריינות לאפליקציית הניווט וויז. (אם אתם רוצים דגימה קטנה אני אוכל לשלוח לכם קובץ קצר שהקריינות עשוייה מהקול הטבעי שלי, ללא אפקטים ועריכות.) אם תסכימו, אז יש לכם שתי אפשרויות: או בתשלום או בחינם (שזאת האפשרות המועדפת עליי יותר מאשר תשלום) מקווה שתקראו את ההודעה ותחזרו אליי עם תשובה. תודה מראש, ליאור.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put Most-used alerts up top in CarPlay

I love Waze on my CarPlay screen, but to report the very common Car-On-Shoulder and Police-Hidden incidents, I have to click and scroll through several menu choices. This takes too much time to be looking away from the road. Instead, put these common incidents on the top level. Maybe even allow users to choose which quick-report incidents are shown.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Display complete voice command list in app

The complete list of recognised words and commands needs to be displayed in the app. This should be available from the settings menu, and maybe as an option following the "I didn't understand that" response.

There is a list at https://support.google.com/waze/answer/9332876?hl=en#zippy=%2Cwhat-you-can-ask-the-google-assistant-to-do-in-waze but it took me ages to find it on a laptop - I need it on my phone in my car.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. where & to for destination marks like apple maps and google maps please !!!!!!!

where is the to and from please because its not there :( please add that !!!! I added photos to this ticket thing please look at my issue :) I always contact u guys about this but nothing has been done so please do the update :) if an advisor from Waze can email me and who will see this I would give u the ticket number so. u can see the photos I added to the ticket hope someone sees this and can update the the iPhone Waze app !!!!! my email address is : awesomenck02@gmail.com hope to get…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Make it easier to find OFF at end of trip. I always have problems.

Make it easier to find OFF when the trip end. Drives me nuts searching to exit the program. Gotta be easier but I can’t find it. FYI I have iphone11

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. información destino final

Es posible incluir la información de cuál es el destino final en la etiqueta superior o inferior izquierda de la pantalla de Waze con Android Auto?

muchas gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you make it so that the navigating voice has a rude/profane setting?

I think it would be quite funny if the Waze navigator had more personality. If I miss a turn, let it scold me. I want it to cuss at me and make fun of my driving. I would never stop laughing. PLEASE make this happen.

Larry Brown

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. amici

per chi ha abbandonato facebook perchè è un vespaio di odio non si può avere amici? poi che ci azzecca facebook con noi?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Possibility to get detailed information about alerts or hazards on the trip when starting

When starting the trip and setting the destination, Waze often shows traffic alerts or police presense alerts etc on on the horizontal line as small icons. But can not tap on those icons to see in forehand, what are those warnings about! How come? Those should be clicable to see more detailed information and perhaps a glimpse of the map where the issue is at.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. התראה על משטרה על הגשר

בזמן האחרון מוצבים שוטרים עם מצלמה מעל גשרים , באפליקציה אפשר לדווח רק על משטרה מימין / צד שני

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Boa tarde!

Prezados, boa tarde!

Quero fazer uma sugestão de alteração de rota devido a uma ocorrência de acidente no dia 04/02/2021.

Quando o motorista do aplicativo que vem da marginal tiete, seleciona o endereço da av marginal direita do tiete,500. O waze manda ele para a pista expressa nas ultimas faixas, porem o mesmo quer ir para marginal direita, e precisa atravessar a pista totalmente para chegar no destino, num espaço curto, podendo ocasionar acidentes como esse.

Sugestão: fazer apontamentos de rotas "MAIS SEGURAS" além das mas rápidas. Para evitar acidentes de transito.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Registration plate recognition and automatic tagging of police vehicles

Due to the proliferation of unmarked police cars and unmarked mobile speed cameras (parked cars) with no warning signs, it is now necessary to take it one step further and use the video feed from dash cams (both front and rear) and character recognition to automatically tag a police vehicle by its registration plate (after that registration plate has been manually tagged). If a user is travelling with that vehicle, the vehicle's location would be updated live. Once that user breaks away from the police vehicle, the location would then be picked up and updated live by other Waze users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base