Category Icons and Provider indicator in Search Autocomplete results
When we view Search autocomplete results, and even when we view "more" results
* Show category icons, so we can see the difference between a grocery store, a gas station, and a bus stop. This icon could be in the donut hole in the middle of the pin icon.
* Also indicate which are from Waze and which are from external providers (perhaps by putting a blue colored pin for Waze results and a gray colored pin for Google results, for example
If I search for "Giant Eagle Verona" in Pennsylvania, USA, the results include
* The Giant Eagle Grocery store in Verona PA (waze result)
* A Bus stop on Verona Rd in another town (Google result - named "Giant Eagle (Verona Rd) at Entrance")
* A GetGo gas station in Verona PA, a couple blocks from the grocery store
This can be a little bit confusing to the user. How can they be certain if the first result is the correct one? Providing readily-available information like the category (indicated with a picture / icon) would make it easier to make a correct decision.
And would also showcase Waze results, which are quite often more accurate than Google Maps search results.