Skip to content

Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome and thank you for your interest in improving Waze!
As you share your ideas, here are a few friendly reminders:
  • There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions to see if there's someone else with a similar idea and upvote it.
  • You can build upon an idea -- simply comment below your fellow Wazer's submission.
  • This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, please visit our help center.
Terms and conditions
  • Any comments, feedback, ideas, reports, suggestions, or other information you provide to Waze (part of Google LLC) about Waze products and services (collectively “Feedback”) is not part of your personal data.
  • You agree not to disclose, in your Feedback, to Waze any information, such as third-party information, that you are obligated to maintain as confidential.
  • Waze has no obligation to use your Feedback.
  • By submitting your Feedback in this page, you acknowledge that you are of the minimum age required to provide data processing consent in the applicable country where you are located and that you provide permission to Waze, and its affiliates, to use your Feedback and any information that personally identifies you to improve Waze’s current and future products and services in accordance with Waze's Privacy Policy (waze.com/legal/privacy).
  • Please avoid providing any personal information in your Feedback.
  • Providing a name, when submitting Feedback, is optional. If you choose to provide your name, it will be publicly displayed in this forum next to your Feedback. You can delete your name and provide your Feedback as an anonymous user at any time.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

659 results found

1. Fix Calendar Integration

With this latest release, the ability to choose calendar events that contain a location is no longer an option.

Recently, an event appeared as a suggestion, but the option to choose an upcoming calendar event is no longer available.

Please add this this feature back! I do not like needing to open my calendar to copy and paste an address.

Thank you,
    Scott

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. How to have 2 phones using Waze in the same vehicle at the same time?

How to have 2 phones using Waze in the same vehicle at the same time?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dears, velocimeter (speedometer) in waze app is incorrectly always.. In open sky and in cloudy days and nights. Please do a test!!!

I out with car vehicle and waze is not showing in the speedometer the correct velocity in my city.. And it's a big city with many antennas in Brazil.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. something beautiful

Okay, so basically I have a nice idea and it helps not to get bored when traveling with the children or the parents. It's also possible and even then, instead of the voice of the whiz saying in five minutes turn to the right instead of saying (wait wait turn rightttttt) that way is more beautiful, funny and entertaining so if you Interested in developing it so please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Turn Debug Mode "on" automatically for every trip with a toggle in the Settings

There should be a toggle switch in the Settings so that a user could turn on Debug Mode automatically for each and every trip, creating a debug log and having it ready as soon as it's needed should an issue arise, instead of now needing to manually do so before a trip starts or being without one when an error report needs to be made.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. does not show parking ? disabled or free.

does not show on the map disabled parking ?
    or even parking spots.etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Parking button

I suggest incorporating a feature in the app that allows users to easily locate the ‘parked’ option. Currently, the Waze app has this functionality, but it’s difficult to find. Simplifying the process would greatly benefit users and improve overall usability.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I use my pedal bike a lot. Can you do navigation for bicycles train and walking as well please like Google does?

Are use my pedal bike a lot. Can you do navigation for bicycles trains and walking like Google does please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reclamação

Fiz um alerta de rota errada. O Waze informa uma entrada que não existe para chegar ao local. Não há possibilidade de entrar na rua com a entrada indicada. A equipe faz inúmeras perguntas e não resolve o problema. EU NAO USO O WAZE ATRAVES DE OUTRO APLICATIVO. EU USO NO APLICATIVO WAZE E A ROTA ESTA ERRADA E NAO CORRIGEM. ISSO É UM ABSURDO!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Recognition

I was driving southbound on I5 this morning I received an alert of an animal on the side of the road. I have never been so angry. A black man was standing at the Woodburn exit. I was sickened and so very sadly angered. You need to fix this! He is a human being! I’m not sure how this happened but it is not ok. I will be deleting my app and telling my friends yo go the same. There is absolutely no excuse for this. My hope is there were no black peoples using Waze at that time. I’m…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Go Back To The Last Version of Waze!!!!

This latest update to Waze is a hot mess! I would give anything if they would undo this latest update! Why are companies always trying to fix something that isn't broken! I use this with Android Auto, the notifications now cover at least a 1/3 of the map, the "there" or "not there" feature is all but unusable, the button to report traffic issues is completely inconvenient.... it's certainly no longer safe for the driver to try to operate this system! Someone is going to have an accident just trying to use it! I'm very sad that Waze shot themselves…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Even with battery optimización disabled, Waze shutsdown after a while when using with my motorcycle.

Hello, I use Waze mostly when I ride my motorcycle, so I choose a route and put my phone in my pocket and hear the directions through my buds. Even if I disabled battery optimizations Waze after a while shutsdown, so I need to stop my motorcycle somewhere and start again Waze and this is annoying, why you never solved this issue?
    If battery optimizations is disabled, Waze should run in background till I close the app, something that is not happening, with Sygit this does not happen, it never closes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Cross App Collaboration

Hello

Not so much feedback, as a suggestion.

Have you ever thought about partnering with another app? Heard of Alert2Me?

Alert2Me (if you aren’t aware) collates and displays real time emergency information like flooding, bushfires, smoke or storm warnings. It has location based alerts, as well as user contributed reporting.

The idea of a collaboration struck me tonight after seeing a notification from Alert2Me about a nearby fire. Shortly, followed by having to pull off the road to let a fire truck pass, with no mention of it on Waze. It could be a neat little cross promotion and mutually…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. שימוש במצלמת דרך בשילוב וייז

ביצוע שימוש במצלמת דרך למגוון רחב של קליטת מידע מהדרך והטמעתו באופן מקוון למשתמשי הדרך. וכן למכירת מידע ללקוחות, סוגי מכוניות שנעות בכביש,

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The WAZE system could easily be adapted to monitor the railroad network to improve railroad safety. Who do I contact at Google or Waze?

Enter the rail network rather than the road network into Waze and install communications systems in locomotives and switches. This system could virtually eliminate railroad collisions (such as in India). I have an article in Issues in Science and Technology: "A Better Approach to Railroad Safety and Operation." (fall 2020)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Having issues with latest update

Having an issue with the latest update:
    1. When playing music and getting directions at the same time, when the song changes the song change notification covers the directions (things like the next turn and how much further) used to be below the directions. Not cool
    2. Waze refuses to recognize that I'm on the HOV when starting a new destination. Consequently, all future directions are invalid due to an incorrect starting point. And it never updates or recognizes that I'm on the HOV.
    3. Refuses to navigate via certain roads, even if I've avoided all other paths given. When…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Slush Puppy

Just like fuel prices, include in shops a feature of brief products/services which could be useful. Refreshments such as slush puppies should be included as this would help a great deal judging whether a stop is necessary, or has a decent amount of refreshments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wildlife dies on high-speed roads and is the primary mortality factor for red squirrels. For his safety, he should be informed of the possib

Wildlife dies on high-speed roads and is the primary mortality factor for red squirrels. For his safety, he should be informed of the possibility of crossing 500-metre sections. Is it possible to inform with a nice squirrel drawing during a brief appearance or with a message "very young squirrels, attention!"
    SOS ECUREUIL PROVENCE
    sos.ecureuil.provence@gmail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Edit Feature

When planning a drive, what happened to the “edit” feature? I need to update the time of arrival for a planned trip and the “edit” feature is no longer available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base