Waze Suggestion Box

Welcome! Thanks for your interest in improving Waze.

There’s power in numbers! Search through existing suggestions before adding new ones.

• If you agree with a suggestion, vote to show your support and use the comment section to add to the idea.
  • When beginning a new suggestion, be sure to select a category so it can be sent to the right team.

This forum is intended for user feedback and ideas. If you have an issue which needs support, visit our help center.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Recent Changes resulted in worse routes

I commute to NYC daily through crazy greater NYC traffic and Waze saved me time by always great routes. Whatever changes have been implemented over the last few months have completely ruined the route selection, or criteria used to determine the routes. They are often wrong, sending me far out of my way. But when I run Apple Maps in parallel with WAZE to test these routes, they are always incorrect and take longer. The product was perfect and made me switch from MAPS. Now performance is so bad I need to switch back to MAPS in order not to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. adresse erronée concernant Residence Sacha à Agadir au Maroc

Grace à votre application les utilisateurs de celle ci qui recherchent la Résidence Sacha(Appart-Hotel) se retrouvent rue du Caire . Nous sommes installes entre la Rue et la Place de la Jeunesse en Centre Ville .En tapant Residence Sacha sur Google apparait le plan de situation juste et aussi à la page contact de notre site web <www.agadir-maroc.com> il y a un plan plan qui permet de nous repérer. Nous vous serions reconnaissant que notre adresse valide soit proposée aux utilisateurs de votre application.Par anticipation : Merci et Meilleures Salutations. Yves Richard ; Propriétaire de la Résidence Sacha…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. More transit points

Waze allows to add only 1 transit point. Please, add possibility to define more of them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Change the information about the speed of a road

When a road has a lot of traffic , waze says: the speed is under 40 km/h.

I think the information would be more useful if it is said as a percentage of the road's allowed speed: More than 80% percent - green. Between 50-80% - orange, lees than 50%, red.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Kindly correct an address

Hi Waze,

Kindly correct the address for Nurture Newlands Hospital to:

Nurture Newlands Hospital

Address: 5th floor, Ssisa Building, Boundary Rd, Newlands, Cape Town, 7700, South Africa

It's currently incorrect on Waze and is directing patients to the incorrect location?

Warm Regards,

Nurture Newlands Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Garmin and Waze

Is there any way I can add the Waze app on my Garmin? So I do not have to waste money, I do not have on a phone mount. In addition, not using so much phone data. Where I can also keep my eyes on the road, when I am not working for Lyft or what have you. I can go back to using the Garmin when not working. If you both could partner that what be even greater two of the best.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. please, correct your GPS in Paris : for exemple, rue de Tourlaque (18eme) is noticed in the wrong side ! so, the drivers are lost

please, correct your GPS in Paris : for exemple, rue de Tourlaque (18eme) is noticed in the wrong side ! so, the drivers are lost

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Navigation "Training" mode.

I use it just about every day for going to work on the 405 in Los Angeles and back home. I would like it to indicate how much time the suggested route is saving versus the regular drive I would normally take. I think you would have to add a "training" mode. This way I can decide if it really is worth it to take the suggested route.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. This is an assisted process

Waze just did something beautiful today. He/She/It asked me "Are we going to XXX place?" I've been waiting for that kind of event. Technology should be doing much more work than we are actually experiencing. Waze should not be just a navigator but a road assistant. A rolling Siri. Not just an interface but a behavior. Not an app but a mate.

In that line of thinking, Waze could be more playful. Not just telling you where to go, but adding value because Waze knows you. For example, If Waze is responsible enough for remembering not to leave your child…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. קבלת מידע בזמן אמת ממפעילי מנהרות

על מנת למנוע מצב שהיישום מפנה למנהרה סגורה, היישום יקבל ממפעיל המנהרות מידע בזמן אמת דרך ממשק תוכנה על מצב שהמנהרה חסומה
    כיום , היישום מפנה אלפי אנשים למנהרה חסומה
    ספציפית נכון במנהרות הכרמל

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It is obvious your program is routing drivers through my. Neighborhood to avoid the congested thoroughfare nearby. Waits to get out of my ne

It is obvious your program is routing drivers through my. Neighborhood to avoid the congested thoroughfare nearby. Waits to get out of my neighborhood have increased as has speeding "visitors". I live in Concord California in the Crystyl Ranch neighborhood. Concord police have been notified. Your app has been mentioned in those conversations. Drivers are being routed in the mornings off of Ygnacio Valley Road to Pine Hollow Drive to Rollingwoods Drive to Crystyl Ranch Drive back to Ygnacio Valley road. Please do not send drivers through this neighborhood. It is filled with children and is increasing traffic and threatening…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. increase size of speedo by pinchspread

Increase size of speedo by "pinchspread" method. Place "pinched" thumb and index finger down on speedo then spread fingers apart to achieve desired size

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sugerir abastecimento quando destino for distante

Ao colocar no mapa um destino que seja distante, verificar no percurso se existe um posto para abastecimento, se não encontrar sugerir abastecimento ao usuário.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Primary aka Optimal or Default Location

On two occasions when I have asked Waze to take me to a new location, I ended up behind the build or on a back-road of the address I was seeking. I think Waze should offer the option of a Primary (Optimal or Default) Location and choice of alternate locations. In other words, I would prefer to go to what many consider the front entrance of the hospital complex I was visiting rather than the back (service) entrance.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. weather

Ajust for weather. On 2/20/19, WAZE directed me to a road of untreated solid ice to avoid a traffic jam. Would have preferred the safety of traffic. Can you adjust for that?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Versões de fala mais "fortes"

Por que vocês não adicionam versões mais fortes como as frase que o fabio porchat postou no youtube com ele gritando e chingando mas disse que essas não iam para o waze, seria engraçado, coloquem senha para crianças não ativarem mas que seria top seria kkkkk

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Proposer l'arrivée à proximité et de l'autre côté de la rue

Il semble qu'actuellement Waze nous guide jusqu'à l'adresse indiquée, y compris du bon côté de la rue. (Par exemple il va nous guider jusqu'au 15 de la rue même si on aurait pu aller au 16 qui est en face en parcourant 1 km de moins).
    Si on ne peut pas faire demi tour dans cette rue, le parcourt suggéré par Waze est parfois allongé inutilement car il veut absolument nous faire arriver du bon côté de la rue. Il faudrait ajouter une option pour que Waze nous guide 'a proximité', avec une distance règlable (ex : 200m) et Waze…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. נתיב מהיר

אני לא מצליח לקבל את זמן ההגעה .
    כאשר אני רוצה לנסוע בנתיב המהיר. הווויז מנתב אותי לכביש 1 תמיד.נ

1 vote